Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! (50432 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2015

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by 48noble(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2015
It's the signed dotted lines that counts...

Swearing from grass to grace...

Besides Someone prefers the unleavened bread...
Wait oo na FTC I dey.. NYSC stole my babe and now tomfrench n agwarawu23 is back on the same page cus of NYSC Corp stealing car..., abeg una see who dey straf my Babe too,Lalasticlala?

13 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by kilokeys(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Not funny..

What they could possibly afford

While you many miserable jesters sit and wait for a castle-like cake.. These folks would be busy making babies.

When u get ur choice cake and man.. Menopause has already set in.

Keep laffing and waiting

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by INTROVERT(f): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2015
ha

. better to have this kinda wedding and have peace and love in the family than have a society wedding that eventually crashes from scandals....

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by boboLIL(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2015
The cake even get branches......

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Bread is better dan cake....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by NoRetreat(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm.dry morsel is better than the house full of groaning. I like the couple for cutting their coat...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by BigBelleControl(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2015
I like the guy, he cut his cake according to his bread.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Omg!! shocked shocked shocked falls off banana tree, *faints..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Everyone that says this is better than having an extravagant wedding without Peace, is clearly being unrealistic and hypocritical.... Everyone wants the extravagant at all cost. I know this will burst lotta bubbles but hey, who cares?

Straight truth..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg!! shocked shocked shocked falls off banana tree, *faints..
carries him up... Slap him incessantly till he dies... Drops him and kick his a$$ as I walk away... Idiat...

Lol

48 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2015
I can never be poor. HML to the couple

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by gilgal7(f): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Great...looks romantic...either d bride or d groom works in a bakery....lol

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by handbagss(f): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Not Hilarious a bit

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by may01(f): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2015
This is actually humbling smiley
Be grateful for what you've got, others have nothing or less

27 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by missbehave247(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2015
The introvert I know on Nl won't agree to this. Sign of End Time
INTROVERT:
ha

. better to have this kinda wedding and have peace and love in the family than have a society wedding that eventually crashes from scandals....

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:
carries him up... Slap him incessantly till he dies... Drops him and kick his a$$ as I walk away... Idiat...

Lol
mogbeeeeeeeeee!!! shocked shocked Wetin? Who vex u dis monin, I no faint again..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Kenzico(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2015
But bride n groom don't look so happy...Is it abt d breadCake or was d breadcake too costly 4dem ?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2015
# BUHARI'S WEDDING CAKE IN 1937.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by landlord66: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2015
The kinda of weeding you have when you marry a baker

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by veekid(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2015
orgeneme

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by philfrey08: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Daily bread

That looks more like LADY F! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by YerYer: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2015
I'm waiting for someone to say "God punish poverty." But seriously why spend so much money on stupid colorful cake made out of icing which causes dysentery and diarrhea? The same way some guys spend over 10million naira on a wedding ring. To each his own sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2015
the lord is good
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Bsc(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Bread! Looks like is blessed wedding for those who got married before through tradition. But thats way too poor..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by magicminister: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hc1vwfx9DOA/VdHT67CkjLI/AAAAAAAACJQ/DL6hfpBBMAU/s1600/barong.jpg[/img]

Congratulations. Happy married life.

LOL!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photo-this-is-most-hilarious-wedding.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

It is well!
Maybe its a cultural thing cos I feel if you too broke to get a solid cake on your wedding, you shouldnt be getting married in the first instance!

Of course the size of the cake does not determine the success of marriage and the bread looks tasty sha!!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by MrRhymes101(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2015
CHAI!!! I THINK AS AFRICANS, THE WHITE WEDDING IS NOT EVEN NECESSARY (AFTER ALL OYIBO NO THE DO AFRICAN WEDDING). WE SHOULD BE OK WITH TRADITIONAL AND COURT WEDDINGS........... BUT IF PEOPLE STOP TO D DO WHITE WEDDING, HOW I GO KON TAKE THE PAY MY BILLS NA??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
okay
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by stolenstone: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Please don't try this at home!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by wiringdpt(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol white weddings, it's a big no for me. It belongs to white people, they don't care about us so no fvcks given about theirs. #TEAMTRADITIONALWEDDING

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by EternalBeing: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
True Love!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.