Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Neighbour And His Fiancee - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour And His Fiancee (48954 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by 48noble(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Samandgrace:
l guess you are not married, but if you are, u must be a very terible husband. l pity the unfortunate lady that will marry you.

So when grace ur gf is having malaria you rob her aboniki balm to get well,as a gud husband, hence, thunder wey go fire u dey ur kitchen...
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by ikeepitreal(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I've gotta admit...... the epistle was fun to read....
Okay, you enjoyed it eh? Good for you!
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by preggy: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Based on my experience, the pain will cease after she becomes a mother. Subsequent monthly flows will be without pains. My wife had such and it was quite unbearable for me then, but after giving birth the pains ceased completely.

Also please tell her to stay away from sugary foods and drinks.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by fpeter(f): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2015
activelyA:

HahahahahaHahahahaha grin
grin grin grin cheesy

Do not be amazed, watch and learn on nairaland...

Prediting ke grin
Me sef shock shocked shocked cheesy grin

My sister i fear o grin cheesy
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2015
christygenius:
I felt her pains. I go thru d same thing monthly, may be she should try my own remedies. Most tines, i'll take a short of Brandy, wen its not available, i'll take 2 tablets of Buscopan, 2 capsules of Felvin and 2 tablets of Flagyl. They help in relieving d pains alot, if not i'll be messed up and wont get myself . Hope dis helps

too much drugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo ) / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Share your experience about this torch light (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.