Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? (1034 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by magicminister: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
As a child, I always wanted to be a boxer or a wrestler (specifically shawn michael). I fought all the time and only got defeated once.... I still miss those days.

As a teenager, I wanted to be Mr marcus or lexington steele grin grin

Now, I am none of the above. Just a business man that lives a fairly quiet life.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by swtchicgurl: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
grin

As a child, I always wanted to marry a big website owner.

Good thing seun is still single.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by madridguy(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2015
I always wanted to be a footballer as the great Maldini of AC MILAN is my role model but my propose God dispose. Nevertheless, I still bless God.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by Kingsasian(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2015
As a child I always wanted to be a pastor then as I approached my teens I wanted to be a petroleum engineer working on the rig. Well, I am now a certified Petroleum Engineer, thanks to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by christinie(f): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2015
As a child I wanted to be a Lawyer who would advocate for the poor. Now I am a Lawyer with the DPP and I prosecute criminals. I so much love litigation and arbitration but I don't like arguing outside the court. All glory be to the Lord Jesus Christ, my Holy Ghost, my Abba Father.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by magicminister: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm

Interesting
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by FruityLass: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2015
As a child I always wanted to be in military and I think am finding my groove.

Yes, to be tall, energetic and helpful in the society.
Now, I want to be more tender.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by magicminister: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2015
FruityLass:
As a child I always wanted to be in military and I think am finding my groove.

Yes, to be tall, energetic and helpful in the society.
Now, I want to be more tender.

Awwwwww
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by mrcasanova1(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2015
As a kid, I wanted to grow up and just become someone who'd be recognized in society for good...

In my teen stage, I wanted to become a medical doctor.

But now, I am an entrepreneur who wants to be philantrophist and give back part of my blessings to the less privileged in society.

We dream... God implements.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by anigbajumo(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
christinie:
As a child I wanted to be a Lawyer who would advocate for the poor. Now I am a Lawyer with the DPP and I prosecute criminals. I so much love litigation and arbitration but I don't like arguing outside the court. All glory be to the Lord Jesus Christ, my Holy Ghost, my Abba Father.

Smh,

GEJ legalized corruption nd several case of corruption were recorded during his administration yet u come here on nairaland to throw yer support 4him....

I smell ethnic bigot thou,abeg no offence ooo
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by dyttt: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2015
as a child i always thought i would be a JURY
like the robe and all
memories
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by sweetMichael(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
as a child I have always wish to work in an oil company or be a military man, mostly Arm officer, but I thank is never a day dream, as I have work with one construction company as I hard experience there when I did my industrial training, am done with my nysc..with God, I hope to still achieve that dream..cos am working towards that soon and very soon.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
grin
As a child, I always wanted to marry a big website owner.
Good thing seun is still single.
...lol.... U really got me cracked up.. Dont worry, i will pray along wit u maam..

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2015
christinie:
Happy for u...
Always wanted to b a lawyer too, to fight injustice and be a mouthpiece for the masses. Bt Nigeria d destiny changer no gree me.. Bt all d same am still proud of my course of study... Great Ife Alumni, cant shout ooo

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have achieved up to 90% of my childhood dreams. 5% is already on d pipeline.
D other 5%, I sacrificed to get d rest.

The thing about childhood dreams r that ther r very flexible and u have to adjust to flow with d change.
Secondly, it might take time.

Once u r completely focused, even if u try achieving one and it fvcked u up, dust urself up and try again.
So patience is d key.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by magicminister: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
moca:
I have achieved up to 90% of my childhood dreams. 5% is already on d pipeline.
D other 5%, I sacrificed to get d rest.

The thing about childhood dreams r that ther r very flexible and u have to adjust to flow with d change.
Secondly, it might take time.

Once u r completely focused, even if u try achieving one and it fvcked u up, dust urself up and try again.
So patience is d key.

Tell us what your ambitions as a child were
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by swtchicgurl: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
namedonfinish:
...lol....
U really got me cracked up.. Dont worry, i will pray along wit u maam..

grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now????????????? by christinie(f): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2015
namedonfinish:
Happy for u...
Always wanted to b a lawyer too, to fight injustice and be a mouthpiece for the masses. Bt Nigeria d destiny changer no gree me.. Bt all d same am still proud of my course of study... Great Ife Alumni, cant shout ooo
Am happy you are fulfilled.

(1) (Reply)

24 Things Mums Teach Their Daughters Before Marriage! / The World's Largest Nations In 2050--- No. 1 Will Shock You! / Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.