Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies (7592 Views)

CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / I Am A Graduate Of Sociology Were Do I Fit In Our Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies by SylarsMcQuins: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Well I'm actually in my finals studying History and Strategic Studies. I have experience in different fields like telecomms and Hospitality Industry buh I wana know how to create a career on History and Strategic studies. Where do I fit in?.
Re: Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies by Tanyogo(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
I have no idea.
Re: Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Having been a student of the course and now in your finals, you should know exactly where you fit in...#my opinion
Re: Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies by SylarsMcQuins: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Hollabesea:
Having been a student of the course and now in your finals, you should know exactly where you fit in...#my opinion

At 1st i ws like I'm gonna follow the Nigerian Factor which is work anywhere as long as your a graduate buh recently I just decided to get a career off it.

Now I don't know where to start from
Re: Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies by Davidbee(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Dude, this course is a pitiable course. U can only work with state or federal govt. Meanwhile, securing a govt job aint easy dis days.
There are few private research firms where u can put ur research skills to good use. Strategic studies has to do with government. So u shud know that the combination of ur course is more or less useless in nigeria labor market.

However, u can work as a market research analyst in. Private firm, research assistant in national assembly, curator or archivist in national museum. Information officer in a govt parastatal, research assistant in any big library (national library,et al)

My advice for u is to enrol for management professional course. This is more like a career departure but this will increase your chances in the labor market.

Ps: am a graduate of history nd diplomatic studies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where do I fit in As A Graduate Of History And Strategic Studies by SylarsMcQuins: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Davidbee:
Dude, this course is a pitiable course. U can only work with state or federal govt. Meanwhile, securing a govt job aint easy dis days.
There are few private research firms where u can put ur research skills to good use. Strategic studies has to do with government. So u shud know that the combination of ur course is more or less useless in nigeria labor market.

However, u can work as a market research analyst in. Private firm, research assistant in national assembly, curator or archivist in national museum. Information officer in a govt parastatal, research assistant in any big library (national library,et al)

My advice for u is to enrol for management professional course. This is more like a career departure but this will increase your chances in the labor market.

Ps: am a graduate of history nd diplomatic studies.

Thanks am, am grateful. Which management course would you advice I enrol into and how did you go about urs.

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Top Jobs (20th – 26th May) Total Nigeria, UN, Ecobank, Access Bank & More / Kaduna State College Of Education Vacancies. / Uch Ibadan Aptitude Test Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.