Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) (4066 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Princejebs(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
How Many Of You Did This? (See photo below) gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Me
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2015
hehehehehehehe i am sure dey plenty for here,lrt me call dem cheesy Stephenqueen,sinnzu,psb4real,olajorn,jacksparrow0712 oya report here grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehe i am sure dey plenty for here,lrt me call dem cheesy Stephenqkueen,sin,nzu,ps,b4real,olajor,n,jack.sparrow0712 oya report here grin
LOL i didnt do it oo, but i played police n thief alot grin. And i also played the "Mummy and Daddy" too wink
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by experimentist: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
gaddem, I f u c k i n g did it.. #iRepGhettoStreets
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Fruitylass i love your moniker smiley
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
LOL i didnt do it oo, but i played police n thief alot grin. And i also played the "Mummy and Daddy" too wink
cheesy cheesy **mummy&daddy play huh?dat one dey sweet ooo grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by vizkiz: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2015
I didn't do any od these...was too busy watching batman and robin undecided
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by FruityLass: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Fruitylass i love your moniker smiley
oh yaa
Just peeping cheesy

Couldn't do it....am from a disciplinary home.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Princejebs(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
FruityLass:
oh yaa
Just peeping cheesy

Not only those from decipline home those that dude....that a child play...mehn I rep my guys down here at mokwa 199tinxxxxxxxxxx......if am send to an Eran without that my car,I will not gogrin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Starting from left; Stephenqueen, Kingtom, naijaboiy, winetapper, and Jeffreyjames

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Nope, I didn't do any of these.
Then I usually used to read my dad's big books.
I wasn't much of a player.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2015
FruityLass:
oh yaa Just peeping cheesy
grin You must be the type they lock indoors right??
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by therealdeal10: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2015
D wan i did was 2 nail a plastic custard cover wit a long stick grin, den b running around wit it

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by winetapper: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Starting from left; Stephenqueen, Kingtom, naijaboiy, winetapper, and Jeffreyjames
and na so the shape of my head be cheesy cheesy see Kingtom self de sag at a young age grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
winetapper:
and na so the shape of my head be cheesy cheesy see Kingtom self de sag at a young age grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by olajorn(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehe i am sure dey plenty for here,lrt me call dem cheesy Stephenqueen,sinnzu,psb4real,olajorn,jacksparrow0712 oya report here grin
bae i was still sucking mama breast at that age
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
olajorn:
bae i was still sucking mama breast at that age
shocked **faints**** grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by kingsley3218(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was playing daddy and mummy with one small fine neighbor of ours under our bedsheet then
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by KingTom(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Werey grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by olajorn(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked **faints**** grin
i still suck,but not mama breast
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
i grew up in banana island we dont do such there
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
olajorn:
i still suck,but not mama breast
the neighbors daughter comes to mind
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by olajorn(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
eskober:
the neighbors daughter comes to mind
any breast big enough to suck...in *remisnisce voice* 32DD minimum criteria
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by pretydiva(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nah...I didn't
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kingsasian:
Me

Me toooo
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by tayoxx(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheii I do am...
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by stephenqueen: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

How I go dey for left, I know short na undecided
I be agali angry grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
I didn't do this

The one I did was.....we burn a car tyre and then we take the round iron around it, then we straighten one iron hanger and reshape the head as steering
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Agali kor Aghahowa ni
stephenqueen:

How I go dey for left, I know short na undecided
I be agali angry grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo) by stephenqueen: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2015
prettythicksme:

Me no dey among dem jor undecided, dem be smelling angry. You no see as jack dirty grin grin

See ma guyz

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs She Really Wants You / Check Out These Funny Pics(just For Laughs) / Hilarious Relationship Pictures And Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.