Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] (30393 Views)

How To Manually Upgrade Android Kitkat OS To Lollipop 5.1 OS / How To Upgrade Innjoo ONE 3G To Lollipop 5.1 / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by peteonline: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Now you can upgrade Infinix Hot Note X551 Operating system to Lollipop 5.1 with much ease. All you need do is just follow this guide. I already have loads of pictures that I will show you, of a successful upgrade of Infinix Hot Note to Android Lollipop 5.1.

What’s inside the Infinix Hot Note Lollipop upgrade?

Here are some of the new features of the of the upgrade that will be added to your Infinix Hot Note phone once you upgrade it to lollipop 5.1

1, optimized User Interface display, XUI first beta release,
2, added font management, theme management, online wallpaper function,
3, added ultra-power save function,
4, added clear application function,
5, video player added,
6, optimized system performance,
7, fixed issues,
8, support OTA upgrade from 0730

Pictures will speak more now. Look at the pictures of an upgraded Infinix Hot Note phone to Lollipop 5.1:
Looks nice, don’t you think so?

This new upgrade should not be mistaken for the Over The Air upgrade that you can find in the settings of your Infinix Hot Note phone. Infinix Mobile is presently working towards providing an OTA upgrade over the WIFI via the mobile phone, but until then and I shall let you know here at Mymobnet!

Kindly note that Infinix Hot Note users who rooted their devices will have problem with this upgrade, in fact it reportedly crashed rooted phones, ok? So you are warned! Lol am not trying to scare you but take it serious.

Now click here to download the upgrade package.( https://mega.nz/#!bxwCXQYC!14hRwHYGFc9FFNVbnXbeiChET9iN9wcnSdUToH8KexU ) Don’t forget to share with us how you feel about your new upgraded phone. Comments are open for all inquiries.

Source: http://mymobnet.com/how-to-upgrade-infinix-hot-note-x551-os-to-lollipop-5-1/

Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by Xymc1(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Any solution or method for those that have already rooted?
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by destino24(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
peteonline:

Source: http://mymobnet.com/how-to-upgrade-infinix-hot-note-x551-os-to-lollipop-5-1/

I'm guessing you've upgraded. Is the upgrade absolutely stable?
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by Hotdiamond(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
latest update

Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by destino24(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hotdiamond:
latest update
the upgrade dey stable?
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by Hotdiamond(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
destino24:

the upgrade dey stable?
ya very stable. the only thing is that in the camera there are no manual controls.
that should be fixed in the final build.
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by tkatechy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Can we use this rom for infinix Hot note pro also
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by Hotdiamond(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
the title of this thread solid be HOW TO ROOT INFINIX HOT NOTE LOLLIPOP ROM
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by peteonline: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hotdiamond:
latest update
You can also share how you did yours!
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by peteonline: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
destino24:

I'm guessing you've upgraded. Is the upgrade absolutely stable?
Yes its stable though in the beta stage.
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by abdulatif8: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
:Q after updatin using sp flash tools from kk to this v0814cry my phone refuse to on.. my phone is dead .am using infinix hot note pro pls help guys shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by maxpaine(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
abdulatif8:
:Q after updatin using sp flash tools from kk to this v0814cry my phone refuse to on.. my phone is dead .am using infinix hot note pro pls help guys shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Maybe your USB shaked during the flashing process, what is the response your system gives you when you plugged the phone
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by BulaRule(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
same tin happened 2 my bro's own. Simply take it to Infinix centre, they will do it or even free if its still under warranty.
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by Hotdiamond(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hot note pro users should flash the 730 version and then update to 813 via ota
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by brizzle116(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hotdiamond:

ya very stable. the only thing is that in the camera there are no manual controls.
that should be fixed in the final build.
I heard there's an issue with 3G switching on and off
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by lafayette(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
How To Easily Root Infinix Hot Note After Upgrade To Lollipop.

Recently, Infinix rolled out its official lollipop v5.1 XUI update for Infinix Hot Note. As a user of infinix hot note, i can gladly say that Infinixmobility has realy done a great job by providing the lollipop update which is so amazing & lovely. But there is an ish, kingroot can't root the upgraded Infinix hot note. One might say rooting ain't important, but hey; what's good about an Android device without root permission? Lols.. That will be a thing of the past because i have come up with a reliable and trusted method to gain Root Access in our upgraded Infinix hot note. Without wasting much time, lets quickly gain root access in our lollipop v5.1.

HOW TO DO IT:

1. Download recovery.img for Infinix hot note x551. Download from http:///1Mzj3r.
2. Extract its folder to your pc desktop using winrar.
Flash it using sp flashtools. NOTE: Flash only, don't format.
3. After succesful installation of recovery.img. Download this UPDATE-SuperSU- V2.46.zip get it at http:///1MziXl and place in root of your sd card.

4. Boot into recovery mode by pressing at the same time, Volume up + Power button.

5. Select "install zip".

6. Choose from sdcard and locate UPDATE-SuperSU-V2.46.zip.

7. Click on Yes and allow it to flash.
After successful, reboot your device.

Done, you have now gotten root permission.

NOTE: Do not wipe/ format your device when in recovery mode. just flash UPDATE-SuperSU-V2.46.zip as if you are flashing a custom rom without wiping
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by DGwales(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by DGwales(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by DGwales(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by Austyno4(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2015
Hotdiamond:

My version is 701, so it won't work?
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by lafayette(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
HOW TO ROOT INFINIX HOT NOTE AFTER UPGRADING TO OFFICIAL LOLLIPOP

[img]http://2.bp..com/-a-5nrh1Gpns/VdT_rrY-85I/AAAAAAAABCg/0fOERU2fYI8/s1600/9k%253D.jpg[/img]

Recently, Infinix rolled out its official lollipop v5.1 XUI update for Infinix Hot Note. As a user of infinix hot note, i can gladly say that Infinixmobility has realy done a great job by providing the lollipop update which is so amazing & lovely. But there is an ish, kingroot can't root the upgraded Infinix hot note. One might say rooting ain't important, but hey; what's good about an Android device without root permission? Lols.. That will be a thing of the past because there is a reliable and trusted method to gain Root Access in our upgraded Infinix hot note. For more info, please goto www.techvillaz.com
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by ismail2013: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
How do I upgrade this version to lollipop

Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by maxjax(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
ismail2013:
How do I upgrade this version to lollipop

You will have to flash it via a computer system
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by ismail2013: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please, can anyone give the step-by-step way of upgrading this hotnote to lollipop

Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by ugwum007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
lafayette:
HOW TO ROOT INFINIX HOT NOTE AFTER UPGRADING TO OFFICIAL LOLLIPOP

[img]http://2.bp..com/-a-5nrh1Gpns/VdT_rrY-85I/AAAAAAAABCg/0fOERU2fYI8/s1600/9k%253D.jpg[/img]

Recently, Infinix rolled out its official lollipop v5.1 XUI update for Infinix Hot Note. As a user of infinix hot note, i can gladly say that Infinixmobility has realy done a great job by providing the lollipop update which is so amazing & lovely. But there is an ish, kingroot can't root the upgraded Infinix hot note. One might say rooting ain't important, but hey; what's good about an Android device without root permission? Lols.. That will be a thing of the past because there is a reliable and trusted method to gain Root Access in our upgraded Infinix hot note. For more info, please goto www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/how-to-root-infinix-hot-note-after.html?m=0

I want to unroot mine to install an update I received last night... Am running 5.1
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by deo966(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
ugwum007:

I want to unroot mine to install an update I received last night... Am running 5.1

bro i will advice u,to reflash, den update
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by ugwum007(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
deo966:

bro i will advice u,to reflash, den update

it seems the rooting destroys system update app cos after unrooting and downloading the update,, the system update app keeps crashing when I want to install the update
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by deo966(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
ugwum007:

it seems the rooting destroys system update app cos after unrooting and downloading the update,, the system update app keeps crashing when I want to install the update
exactlyy
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by ugwum007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
deo966:

exactlyy

so am stuck with only dis
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by Emdee590(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Hotdiamond:
Please how do I flash? I am a novice.
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] by therealesttin(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
You can get more technical advice and software updates at Infinix forum: http://bbs.infinixmobility.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem / MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans / Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.