Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account (7010 Views)

Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards / August 2016: Review of The International Spending Limit on Your Naira MasterCard / Transfer From Nigeria Naira Account To Barclays Bank PLC (UK) Naira Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Hi,

We are in need of $$$ here in the US and we will credit your account in Nigeria immediately.

We have BUSINESS / PERSONAL accounts with the following Banks:

Bank of America

Suntrust Bank

TD Bank

Wells Fargo

We will credit any of your designated account in Nigeria same day

Thanks

Contact - +19048815585 (Kunle)
kunleautos@yahoo.com

0705-477-3686 (whatsapp)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by dazojay(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
You are not genuine.Only gullible Nigerians can fall into your trap
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
dazojay:
You are not genuine.Only gullible Nigerians can fall into your trap

I have been a member here for 9yrs running. You came out of nowhere without knowing me. What is your basis?

2 Likes

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by chiboy11(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
What rate will u use to credit my naira acct
USAutoBuy:
Hi,

We are in need of $$$ here in the US and we will credit your account in Nigeria immediately.

Bank of America

Suntrust Bank

TD Bank

Wells Fargo

Thanks

kunleautos@yahoo.com

0705-477-3686 (whatsapp)

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
You need U.S Dollars in the United States Of America!

I'm confused! lipsrsealed

So, we should travel to the United States to give you dollar? How do we send the dollar to you? WTF?

4 Likes

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
coolsix:
You need U.S Dollars in the United States Of America!
I'm confused! lipsrsealed
So, we should travel to the United States to give you dollar? How do we send the dollar to you? WTF?

What are you confused about. I am targeting those people here in the US that is sending money home via Western Union. We do s straight swap. They don't pay transfer fees and i don't pay either. Win-Win situation.

I hope you are no longer confused. This forum is read worldwide. Hence, WWW - World Wide Web wink

Are you clear now?

2 Likes

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
chiboy11:
What rate will u use to credit my naira acct

Whatever going rate in Nigeria is for the day transaction is done
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
USAutoBuy:

What are you confused about. I am targeting those people here in the US that is sending money home via Western Union. We do s straight swap. They don't pay transfer fees and i don't pay either. Win-Win situation.

I hope you are no longer confused. This forum is read worldwide. Hence, WWW - World Wide Web wink

Are you clear now?

I am not clear oo

But... anyway sha
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by chiboy11(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Plss can u just state quote ,dats wat determine here, use 2day rate for EG so we can kno wat to expect,am in n serious
USAutoBuy:

Whatever going rate in Nigeria is for the day transaction is done
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
chiboy11:
Plss can u just state quote ,dats wat determine here, use 2day rate for EG so we can kno wat to expect,am in n serious

Today its N217/$1

Was actually $215 last friday

But we are doing today at $1/N217
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Udiboy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have 500$ to swap . I can pay into your BOA account . You deal?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Udiboy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you are shoot me an email on match_15@yahoo.com
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by modath(f): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
USAutoBuy:
Hi,

Bank of America

Suntrust Bank

TD Bank

Wells Fargo

Thanks

kunleautos@yahoo.com

0705-477-3686 (whatsapp)

I have $5k but i want 220....
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
modath:

I have $5k but i want 220....

send me email. i am assuming we can have a middle ground

kunleautos(at)yahoo.com
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by HH(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
do I credit you my $$$ first or you transfer my Naira then I credit your BOA. what's the control since we don't know and probably live in different states
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
HH:
do I credit you my $$$ first or you transfer my Naira then I credit your BOA. what's the control since we don't know and probably live in different states

To be on a safer side, u call me when you get to BOFA and as soon as u deposit, wait there and u can confirm transfer into your Nigeria Acct immediately BEFORE u leave the bank

I am in Jacksonville, FL
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by kennedy67(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Coooool
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by adekaz777: 4:26am On Aug 19, 2015
What's the total amount of $ needed by u? Let me get it for u at once ,even if its in millions.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Clone2020(m): 5:41am On Aug 19, 2015
USAutoBuy:

To be on a safer side, u call me when you get to BOFA and as soon as u deposit, wait there and u can confirm transfer into your Nigeria Acct immediately BEFORE u leave the bank

I am in Jacksonville, FL

You want the person to wait in the bank after depositing the money into your account for what? Can it be reversed after being deposited into your account? If so, what if the person decides to reverse it anyway after u've deposited into their Nigerian account, I don't get this control mechanism. If u guys are serious, u both deposit into my accounts, the person in Nigeria can deposit into my Nigerian account while the person in the U.s can deposit into my U.S account; I will serve as an Escrow and charge u two just 3% of total funds transferred. Will then transfer the funds to your accounts.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Clone2020:

You want the person to wait in the bank after depositing the money into your account for what? Can it be reversed after being deposited into your account? If so, what if the person decides to reverse it anyway after u've deposited into their Nigerian account, I don't get this control mechanism. If u guys are serious, u both deposit into my accounts, the person in Nigeria can deposit into my Nigerian account while the person in the U.s can deposit into my U.S account; I will serve as an Escrow and charge u two just 3% of total funds transferred. Will then transfer the funds to your accounts.

If you want to advertise your escrow service that is fine but this has worked before. He is a his Bank of America branch and i am at mine. We can turn it over to the banker there while we both wait at the bank. I transfer, and he does the same.

You just wanna collect a 3% without lifting a finger. So for like $10,000 transfer, u will collect N65k in Naija and $300 in the US undecided

That is like a total of N130k for a N2.1m transfer undecided for doing us a favor for few minutes

And yet you are not a registered Escrow office yourself. And who is to say you wouldn't run off with our money as well.

Even some real estate deal (at least in the States) that requires lengthy transactions attracts less that 3% commission. I have done lots of business with countless of faceless customers sight unseen with no problems.

Take your greed elsewhere

1 Like

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Clone2020(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2015
USAutoBuy:

If you want to advertise your escrow service that is fine but this has worked before. He is a his Bank of America branch and i am at mine. We can turn it over to the banker there while we both wait at the bank. I transfer, and he does the same.

You just wanna collect a 3% without lifting a finger. So for like $10,000 transfer, u will collect N65k in Naija and $300 in the US undecided

That is like a total of N130k for a N2.1m transfer undecided for doing us a favor for few minutes

And yet you are not a registered Escrow office yourself. And who is to say you wouldn't run off with our money as well.

Even some real estate deal (at least in the States) that requires lengthy transactions attracts less that 3% commission. I have done lots of business with countless of faceless customers sight unseen with no problems.

Take your greed elsewhere

Obviously you don't see the sarcasm in my post so let me spell it out for you. You expect someone to deposit U.S dollars into your account while you pay in Naira. Like I said in my previous post, what assurance is there that you would deposit the naira equivalent into the person's account? Oh you expect total strangers to entrust you with their hard earned money because you are what? Oh maybe you will tell us how you've been a member of nairaland for the past 9yrs and so what?? When did becoming a faceless member of any site equate to authenticity or credibility?

I viewed your topic because I was curious and was thinking you offer a service I would use since I remit money frequently to Nigeria only for it to turn out to be a very risky proposition. Now the same thing can be said about the seller, what makes you sure he or she would not run off with your money? You said you will give the money to a banker blah blah blah, I don't know any American bankers who would subscribe to this as they wouldn't want to be held responsible. Now if you listed your addresses both in the U.S and Nigeria or assured us that you will meet in person for a face to face transaction in real time, then I will take you serious. But you want someone to blindly send you money and hope you do the same in good faith, imagine someone sending you a total stranger a wire transfer for $10,000 into your bank of America account knowing very well most wire transfers are nonrefundable and hoping you reciprocate. You know what, I want to sell $10,000 at the price of N220/$ which will be deposited to my GTB account only on one condition, you send me the naira equivalent first.

2 Likes

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by dazojay(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2015
U might have been a member for many years but that doesn't go a long way to guarantee your being genuinely real.Advertising your biz in this manner isn't enough to convince people for patronage cause you are poised to let your potential clients know that you are verified,certified and incorporated by CAC to carry out monetary exchange.This will inadventently clear the negative doubts.

USAutoBuy:

I have been a member here for 9yrs running. You came out of nowhere without knowing me. What is your basis?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2015
Clone2020:

Obviously you don't see the sarcasm in my post so let me spell it out for you. You expect someone to deposit U.S dollars into your account while you pay in Naira. Like I said in my previous post, what assurance is there that you would deposit the naira equivalent into the person's account? Oh you expect total strangers to entrust you with their hard earned money because you are what? Oh maybe you will tell us how you've been a member of nairaland for the past 9yrs and so what?? When did becoming a faceless member of any site equate to authenticity or credibility?
I viewed your topic because I was curious and was thinking you offer a service I would use since I remit money frequently to Nigeria only for it to turn out to be a very risky proposition. Now the same thing can be said about the seller, what makes you sure he or she would not run off with your money? You said you will give the money to a banker blah blah blah, I don't know any American bankers who would subscribe to this as they wouldn't want to be held responsible. Now if you listed your addresses both in the U.S and Nigeria or assured us that you will meet in person for a face to face transaction in real time, then I will take you serious. But you want someone to blindly send you money and hope you do the same in good faith, imagine someone sending you a total stranger a wire transfer for $10,000 into your bank of America account knowing very well most wire transfers are nonrefundable and hoping you reciprocate. You know what, I want to sell $10,000 at the price of N220/$ which will be deposited to my GTB account only on one condition, you send me the naira equivalent first.

I am in Jacksonville, Florida. I buy cars for clients and ship. You can see below my website. Whatever safeguard you think will be adequate for you, we can do that. I have a business account both here and in Nigeria and also, we can arrange for your guy and my guy to meet at GTB in Lagos. i transfer to my guy. if u deposit, funds are released out there. These are peoples money, i have to be very careful.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2015
dazojay:
U might have been a member for many years but that doesn't go a long way to guarantee your being genuinely real.Advertising your biz in this manner isn't enough to convince people for patronage cause you are poised to let your potential clients know that you are verified,certified and incorporated by CAC to carry out monetary exchange.This will inadventently clear the negative doubts.

I am a car dealer based here in Jacksonville, Florida. Let me know whatever safeguard you are comfortable with we work a safe ground.

Regards
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by kennedy67(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Cool
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by modath(f): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
USAutoBuy:

I am a car dealer based here in Jacksonville, Florida. Let me know whatever safeguard you are comfortable with we work a safe ground.

Regards

You think I'm messing with you right? smiley
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
modath:

You think I'm messing with you right? smiley

I am ready whenever you are. One thing i don't do on a public forum is disregard anyone.
Lemme know when you are ready
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by modath(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
USAutoBuy:

I am ready whenever you are. One thing i don't do on a public forum is disregard anyone.
Lemme know when you are ready

Did u check your mail box?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
modath:

Did u check your mail box?

I replied you immediately to be able to connect to me. The forum is set up that you have to accept an invitation before you can send email

better still you can reach me at: kunleautos(at)yahoo.com
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by modath(f): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
USAutoBuy:

I replied you immediately to be able to connect to me. The forum is set up that you have to accept an invitation before you can send email

better still you can reach me at: kunleautos(at)yahoo.com

cheesy cheesy... I have been an active NL member for close to 10yrs now.. though on my 2nd user id..

Dont you have this email addy configured to NL
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
modath:

cheesy cheesy... I have been an active NL member for close to 10yrs now.. though on my 2nd user id..
Dont you have this email addy configured to NL

i got 2 requests now to accept an invite from you which i did already. I used a different email for NL cos i don't want my email clogged everytime there is an update on a followed topic. especially hot topics
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Both emails are active on my phone and i have accepted your invite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M / Bento Delivaz: Your New Best Friend For Food And Parcel Delivery Within Abuja / Establishing A Game Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.