Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry (2532 Views)

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (2) (3) (4)

Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is a true life story...as I am typing this, the guy involved, who happens to me a pal of mine, has absconded from his own house due to the promiscuity and troublesome attitude of his wife!!!

There's no day that passes without he and his wife quarrelling and shouting on top of their voices! Each time they quarrel, and I am close by, I don't try to separate or broker peace because I am aware of the negative effects it could have on my image! grin. I believe you still remember what they say...when you try to be a peace maker between two lovers, they use your matter to settle their issue and you would become the bad person.

This my pal got involved with a 'retired' but not 'tired' Runs Girl as a life partner!!! I don't know what blinded him from seeing what he was getting into as at then. He was foolishly and blindly in love; they have been together for 3 years now, though it has been hell for this guy! wink

I don't want to believe the idea many people normally hold that you cannot know the actual character of the lady you intend getting married to! That's a BIG LIE!!! No matter how a woman hides her character, you as the guy can know the real nature of her, except you have been blinded by such foolish type of lust, not even love, like my paddy! Pretense has limit; I strongly believe there is a certain level a woman cannot go beyond when it comes to pretence wink cool

My pal's wife insults him and his entire family at will, even in the presence of outsiders! She openly lets him know that the man is not up to the level of the men that approach her outside because the young man doesn't have a stable job. Whenever the man is out, she flirts with other men!

As am typing this, the man has absconded from home for 3 months now due to constant nagging, quarrels, fights and promiscuity!!!

What am saying in essence is:

1) If you marry a woman that nags, you must have observed that before the marriage but you were blinded by lust!

2) If you marry a promiscous woman, you must have seen that when both of you were dating. I know people who married club girls or met their wives in night club, yet they still complain that their wife is promiscous. What were you expecting? A saint or angel? A leopard does not change its skin; the spots must always be there!

3)If you marry a woman that insults people and even your own family members, you should blame yourself, man! wink. Don't tell me she was very meek and respectful when you were dating. She must have insulted people or talked to them rudely then in your presence but you were too lazy and dumb to see the handwriting on the wall!!!

Our elders say, 'He who brings in ants-infested woods into his house should not complain when lizards start paying him visits'!!!

A word is enough for the wise...
Stay blessed!!! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by ArchEnemy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
You are on point Bro

Are there still people who think love is blind? I advice you to get big recommended glasses like mine

Don't ignore the signs!
They may come to haunt you in future

God help us

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Jhymrod(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Alright
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArchEnemy:
.....but we need God
Prayers should be backed by reasonable and wise actions! wink

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Cutehector(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
People forget that there is a book in d bible called proverbs.. Rich wisdom is found in there. Its is better for a man to live in d desert with a lion dan to stay under thesame roof with a nagging woman...

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jhymrod:
Alright
Hmmm. Ok wink
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
People forget that there is a book in d bible called proverbs.. Rich wisdom is found in there. Its is better for a man to live in d desert with a lion dan to stay under thesame roof with a nagging woman...
Thanks! That's why I read it often cheesy

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by ArchEnemy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:

There are also wolves in sheep clothing.....pretenders who ll only unleash the dragon after their prey mistakenly ties the knot

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by psucc(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP am sure you are still single. But if otherwise and yours is perfect and peaceful, thank God.

The matter of love, choice and marriage is beyond our wish and since we are not gifted to reading minds, we always end up picking what we have.

Howbeit, man has no power over his destiny as to effect the change he desires.

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by ArchEnemy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rapmoney:
Prayers should be backed by reasonable and wise actions! wink
ya still on point

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by ArchEnemy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
psucc:
OP am sure you are still single. But if otherwise and yours is perfect and peaceful, thank God.

The matter of love, choice and marriage is beyond our wish and since we are not gifted to reading minds, we always end up picking what we have.

You ve spoken well but I differ on that line that man has no power to change his destiny

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mr Op i endorse this post for front page

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArchEnemy:
ya still on point
wink cheesy
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Manuelson:
Mr Op i endorse this post for front page
Thanks...ok seun, lalasticlala, rocktation and ishilove, abeg do the needful!
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
psucc:

Bro, it has nothing do to with reading people's minds! You cannot teach a right-handed person to use left hand at old age. A woman who is troublesome must have been with such nature even before you marry her! Most men are too blind to see...cool

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArchEnemy:

You ve spoken well but I differ on that line that man has no power to change his destiny
On point!

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm... Interesting
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by divinehand2003(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
THE BEST ARTICLE I HAVE READ IN AGES.
NICE ONE OP. I Love it.

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hmmm... Interesting
Good afternoon cheesy
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rapmoney:
Good afternoon cheesy
Afternoon lol would come bk to this later ..
Hope ur aite tho
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
divinehand2003:
THE BEST ARTICLE I HAVE READ IN AGES.
NICE ONE OP. I Love it.
Thanks! You guys keep us going cheesy
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Afternoon lol would come bk to this later ..
Hope ur aite tho
Am fine and okay.
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
OK o
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You are on point Bro

Are there still people who think love is blind? I advice you to get big recommended glasses like mine

Don't ignore the signs!
They may come to haunt you in future

God help us
Thanks and God bless for the understanding.

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by solomonbrown64: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
.... People believe once they are in love, whatever bad character exhibited by the ones they love can be tolerated..... But, the thing is such characters are not always exhibited frequently during courtship, but once married and the tolerable characters are then exhibited on a daily basis, one's tolerance level goes thin and then trouble starts....
.. If you are tolerating what you don't like during courtship,be rest assured your marriage won't last.

Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Noo..ahsekeena is to blame

Mehn...before nko, who's to blame? Women are also to blame for the type of men we marry...NO BRAINER! I don't really see the sense in this or the purpose this thread is to serve.
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by DuchessLily(f): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
OK nau...men make Una learn oo

From today only bad guys will marry bad girls... Leave d good girls for the good guys grin
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by sekzy99(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2015
I need sugar mummy. 08023373302. 2877565C
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Rapmoney(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
sekzy99:
I need sugar mummy. 08023373302. 2877565C
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by naijaboiy: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Of course for every action,,the perpetrator of that act is to blame.

Same goes for marriage decisions. undecided
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry by wemmieslim(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Marriage in itself is scary, How I wish.....!!!

.v / Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady / I Don't Know How Else To Deal With This.