Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile (2110 Views)

Tuoda Mobile Magnun S5. / Help! Help!! Stock Rom For Tuoda Magnum 7x Needed / The Tuoda Magnum 7x: Guidance Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by Obas101(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm i the only one using this phone.. cos i have scoured the net trying to root it but haven't seen anything useful. Pls if you are very knowledgeable in rooting of phones especially the magnum 7x by tuoda mobile, kindly drop them here..
Re: Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by saintopus(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Obas101:
I'm i the only one using this phone.. cos i have scoured the net trying to root it but haven't seen anything useful. Pls if you are very knowledgeable in rooting of phones especially the magnum 7x by tuoda mobile, kindly drop them here..

Saw the Tuoda Magnum 6x on JUMIA yesterday and made the order but they have not delivered it. I have not heard any body using Magnum 6X 5.0Inch 13MP Android 4.4 Dual Sim Smartphone - White before too. The specifications are mouth watering and at a good price too.
I tried checking the phone again on JUMIA but could not get it.
So I want to know if it is genuine.

And how have you been managing with your 7x version of it.

Is the phone a good phone?
Re: Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by saintopus(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Obas101:

Saw the Tuoda Magnum 6x on JUMIA yesterday and made the order but they have not delivered it. I have not heard any body using this kind of phone too. The specifications are mouth watering and at a good price too.

Re: Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by saintopus(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na look una just dey look? una no wan comment?
make una say something na!
Re: Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by Irelokeh(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
I think the Tuoda mobile phones are very nice,I've seen many positive reviews about their phones on the internet I think they have many budget friendly smartphones but recently eyed the African market is up to us to test run it...I'd try to order one soon as s blogger by God's grace
Re: Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by Obas101(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
saintopus:

Saw the Tuoda Magnum 6x on JUMIA yesterday and made the order but they have not delivered it. I have not heard any body using this kind of phone too. The specifications are mouth watering and at a good price too.

guy, my sincere advice to you dont buy the phone.. the specs are good alright but d components seems like they are cheaply made. for example the camera is 13mp but its not sharp and its blurry, the battery is also bad doesnt last long and finally i had a small crack on my magnum 7 screen and my touch stopped responding i tried repairing it but they only have two centres in nigeria which is lagos and onitsha. bottom line i went to onitsha and the guy fixed it for me i had to spend 7k for dat.. he later told me that the screen and the flex are together and if there is a crack they will have to change the screen totally. a week after dat my screen got cracked again and vowed not to repair it anymore, i abandon it and i'm thinking of buyin the infinix note 2. seriously dont buy it cos u wont enjoy it for long.
also sorry for not replyin you soon enough.. been busy but if you have bought it already i advice u to b careful

1 Like

Re: Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by Obas101(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Irelokeh:
I think the Tuoda mobile phones are very nice,I've seen many positive reviews about their phones on the internet I think they have many budget friendly smartphones but recently eyed the African market is up to us to test run it...I'd try to order one soon as s blogger by God's grace
dont order for your own good, read my comment above
Re: Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by saintopus(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Obas101:

guy, my sincere advice to you dont buy the phone.. the specs are good alright but d components seems like they are cheaply made. for example the camera is 13mp but its not sharp and its blurry, the battery is also bad doesnt last long and finally i had a small crack on my magnum 7 screen and my touch stopped responding i tried repairing it but they only have two centres in nigeria which is lagos and onitsha. bottom line i went to onitsha and the guy fixed it for me i had to spend 7k for dat.. he later told me that the screen and the flex are together and if there is a crack they will have to change the screen totally. a week after dat my screen got cracked again and vowed not to repair it anymore, i abandon it and i'm thinking of buyin the infinix note 2. seriously dont buy it cos u wont enjoy it for long.
also sorry for not replyin you soon enough.. been busy but if you have bought it already i advice u to b careful

Thanks very much I made the order on JUMIA on black Friday but JUMIA sent a message that they can't deliver cause the manufacturer refused to ship the order. So I have made up my mind to get innjoo halo instead or any infinix product.

Thanks very much
Re: Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile by Obas101(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
saintopus:

Thanks very much I made the order on JUMIA on black Friday but JUMIA sent a message that they can't deliver cause the manufacturer refused to ship the order. So I have made up my mind to get innjoo halo instead or any infinix product.

Thanks very much
good.. you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Real And Fake Samsung USB Charger. / Full Images Of Infinix Note 2 / Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.