Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,345 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) (67042 Views)

Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by KingTom(m): 12:53am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Oga don't even play that ethnic card here. It seems you didn't read my post or you probably read it but didn't comprehend it.

Firstly, I mentioned the people who worshipped with Aregbese and not all Yoruba people. If not for bigotry, why would a reasonable human being praise a heartless and wicked bloodsucking politician just because he worships with the said bloodsucker?

If not for bigotry, at least you would have felt the slightest shame when you wanted to praise that nincompoop. Something would have held your hands back when you wanted to click "submit" after typing that your gibberish. I thought the visionless crook said that Osun allocations were deliberately reduced by the past administration? So why hasn't he still paid workers? Am very sure you were one of the people that were deceived that only Osun state's allocations were red used rather than you seeing the reduction as a global challenge back then.

Before I sign out, go back and reread my post and see where I also called out the foolish people from my place who voted a failed element from the same APC back into power and then come back and let us know if I was truly playing the ethnic card or if you were the one who did?
You are playing the APC hate card. I can't help but observe how you and your lot attack attack and attack kudos Ogbuefi. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by francizy(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

You are playing the APC hate card. I can't help but observe how you and your lot attack attack and attack kudos Ogbuefi. grin

Bia, fímílé ó!!! grin

Shebi APC dey enjoy attacking football? E don show say the best way to defend an attacking team na to match their attack. Hehehehe!!! Do me I do you na im we dey now oh..

By the way, wetin you dey do here? You suppose dey on night duty! Better concentrate on yah work before patient go enter coma for yah hand... tongue

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by KingTom(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Bia, fímílé ó!!! grin

Shebi APC dey enjoy attacking football? E don show say the best way to defend an attacking team na to match their attack. Hehehehe!!! Do me I do you na im we dey now oh..

By the way, wetin you dey do here? You suppose dey on night duty! Better concentrate on yah work before patient go enter coma for yah hand... tongue
I wan relax na cheesy
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by francizy(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

I wan relax na cheesy

Better go back to work and leave me make I face this your guys oh!!! angry
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by KingTom(m): 1:13am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Better go back to work and leave me make I face this your guys oh!!! angry
You don win them Na. Mellow down Na no kill us with shares abeggrin grin
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy Ocho okwu!
400billionman:
Wicked governor.

The blood of hungry Yoruba people like Omenka and Beremx will be on his head..

Front page directly..
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2015
You don't know what you are saying. Even a monkey will be beautiful with a side pics that means if a human being can't look beautiful with side view,then that person is really ugly. Notice some girls love uploading pics of side pics only. Why not ask for their full view and see the difference.
ttemmi:
The bride isn't ugly. That's just a pic showing her side view.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by pheyikemi: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2015
fareed69:

I thought Nairaland is meant for responsible right Thinking human beings never knew that there is an Idiot that would unfold itself. Is Osun the 1st state or isit going to be the Last?
I ve seen it happen so shut your trap
I shared the same thots that right thinking pple are on N/L too not until u showed up. You've seen kini? Maybe u have diplopia afterall, if u live in osun like I do u'll learn to shut ur stinky smelly buccal cavity. Oniranu!.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by t2luv1: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Osun workers see where your money is going angry

Beko, I was getting ready to say the same thing.
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by t2luv1: 2:54am On Aug 19, 2015
MARKone:
This his daughter resemble Ogbeni Rascal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2756359_ares_jpegc62de399b8edbf55f2b6c6770556bb70

When did Muslim people start wearing Wedding white dress, and Tuxedo. I was not aware of that.
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by loomer: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2015
BishopMagic:
Shakirat is one worwor chic

Are u surprised?
The name resemble the girl

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by Nigerd(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Osun State governor Rauf Aregbesola’s daughter Shakirat Aregbesola had her wedding last weekend in Lagos.

The wedding ceremony between Shakirat and her hubby was held at Gradeur Event Centre in Oregun area,Ikeja,Lagos on Sunday the 16th of August 2015.Present at the high profile wedding were
Governor Ajimobi of Oyo state,Ovation magazine publisher Dele Momodou and many others.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/photos-from-gov-rauf-aregbesolas.html?m=1

is that not Prince Aderemi in red cap,

ur uncle is being buried u r here dancing and u want obansanjo endorsement as the next Oni of Ife
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by JudgementHammer: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2015
This osun state gov does not look civilized at all. And his daughter look exactly like him. I just hope she can speak good english.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Y is shaving always a problem 4 dis man?.....see him looking like dere are no barbing saloons in osun state

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2015
soaktoto4garri:
whoelse think joblesnes is eating into dele momodu?

I!! grin
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
I now truly believe that money cannot buy beauty cool

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by thekoko007: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
My prescious Dele whining with the greatest scammer of all time

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by slamscoollady: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Wicked man, prevent osun from being happy, and u r dancing. Well God win

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by bollyrozy(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Some people don't have nothing meaningful to say and they don't keep their mouth shut, so he should be crying on his daughter's wedding day...
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by bummyla(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by haabimbohlar(f): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who wore orange sock on a suit, huh moreover for a wedding,the bride seff undecided this wedding is unsophisticated

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by tpiaT: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
what is the husband's name?
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
NemzySeries:
Y is shaving always a problem 4 dis man?.....see him looking like dere are no barbing saloons in osun state

I just dey wonder that same kain thing. No reception ground in Osun? Why celebrate in Lagos? Abi ee no wan share the rice with hungry Osun workers?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

You're very right, he's been having hitches and owing salaries before end of first tenure but had to borrow and quickly settle his debt before election just to deceive the gullibles from voting against him. Worst is, it actually worked. Why? Because the people of Osun were blinded by their hate for PDP.

Imagine if Ekiti people had towed same line, trust theirs would have been worst but they looked beyond party affiliations and beyond the palms of the lion of burdillion. Now Ekiti people have been liberated from their shackles while Osun still remain neck deep in shambles and woes.

It's fareed69's type that usually hail the wicked governor whenever he goes out for prayers. It seems that religious segregation is still the order of the day down here (although the Yoruba muslims are not violent like the Fulani/Hausa ones), else what reasonable way can we explain the celebration of mediocrity by the people who worship with Aregbese??

On the other hand, I will not blame Osun people too much because my people also voted one of the worst governors (still an APC man) of this time back in for second tenure and are still gnashing their teeth over it. It seems like APC is gradually revealing that they don't care about the masses but only their pockets. Time keeps revealing all things..

After all deductions and guess work, You are from Imo state....
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
femimike1:
Wetin do her hand shocked shocked

As in!!!!! I hope it's not what I'm thinking. By the way, zoom am properly, the groom is wearing a Yellow Stocking!!
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by francizy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
mykl01:

After all deductions and guess work, You are from Imo state....

Mukwakwakwa!!!

You ain't even close!!!
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by femimike1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Me sef dey think abt sumtin o

mykl01:

As in!!!!! I hope it's not what I'm thinking. By the way, zoom am properly, the groom is wearing a Yellow Stocking!!
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2015
mykl01:

I just dey wonder that same kain thing. No reception ground in Osun? Why celebrate in Lagos? Abi ee no wan share the rice with hungry Osun workers?
Hehehehehe.....hunger d fire d whole state na so baba knws d risk involved if he dares do d wedding celebration in osun

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Mukwakwakwa!!!

You ain't even close!!!

It means all APC governors are doing "very well" then... #hidesontopofceilingfan.
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by francizy(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
mykl01:

It means all APC governors are doing "very well" then... #hidesontopofceilingfan.

Just dey for that fan oh cuz if you eventually come down, I go use blow scatter ya APC teeth... grin
Re: Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos) by francizy(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
NemzySeries:

Hehehehehe.....hunger d fire d whole state na so baba knws d risk involved if he dares do d wedding celebration in osun

mykl01:

Muhahaahahaahaa!!! The man no wan make mogbo moya full party ground. Since e no pay salary, na the whole state for attend the party oh...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.