Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (18430 Views)

The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic / Opinion: The Niger Delta Struggle And The Unity That Will Never Be!! / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Omololu007(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2015
cheruv:

No! angry
Only Igbos whether SE or SS are considered like you said part of Biafra.those tribes you mentioned can only join if they fulfill certain conditions cool
dey wont even join sef

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by laudate: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

You have time replying that imbecilic mofo. Same ode buruki that made stewpid statements about the Hausa/Fulani man having more respect for others than the Igbo man. Then I replied the mugu asking him if rioting and killing is what he terms as respect or maybe there's another definition of respect that I know not about.

Immediately I made statements as regards to that, the goat sealed his lips and never replied me while still replying others that were quoting him as regards to his Biafra battle. If a man can turn an open truth into a ridiculous lie, then I see no need arguing with such person.

Foolish goats that stuff up the truth in their butt holes (just to make a peaceful tribe look bad) should never be given attention. The mofo should ask the Yoruba man questions because even with all the wordplay by both Yoruba and Igbos here, if there has ever been any major rioting or clash or bloodbath between the two tribes (after the war).

And that is what I term respect because respecting you as an individual but not having respect for your existence is absolute nonsense. I'd rather have you insult me day and night and respect my existence/life than show me respect but quick to draw the sword against me.

Ree-aa-lly? So you think if a man insults you, he can still treat you with respect? Wow!! shocked shocked

Why are you and your fellow supporters so filled with hate?? The amount of insults that drip from your keyboards, is an indication of the kind of things stored in your soul. Is it so hard to discuss issues with common courtesy, decency and civility?

Yet, many of you guys will still pick up your bibles on a Sunday, to go to a church where the love of God is preached.

O di egwu! Interesting!! wink

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by atlwireles: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
[s]
laudate:

And who says you can speak for all Niger-Deltans?! The Niger-Delta comprises of 9 states and almost 13 indigenous communities or ethnic groups! Why do you people launch a campaign of hate against anyone who does not share your view? Na by force? shocked

If you conduct a census among the non-Igbo communities in the Niger-Delta today, some would support Biafra, while others would not! Even within the same community, there are people bound to have different opinions on an issue. undecided

If God Almighty wanted everyone to think alike and share the same view at all times, he would have created clones! angry

So why can't you respect the views of other ND non-Igbo? They are not preventing you from having your Biafra, are they?
“Egbe belu-Ugo belu, nke si ibe ya ebena, nku tije ya.."
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by laudate: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hehehe.... wink grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
laudate:

Ree-aa-lly? So you think if a man insults you, he can still treat you with respect? Wow!! shocked shocked

Why are you and your fellow supporters so filled with hate?? The amount of insults that drip from your keyboards, is an indication of the kind of things stored in your soul. Is it so hard to discuss issues with common courtesy, decency and civility?

Yet, many of you guys will still pick up your bibles on a Sunday, to go to a church where the love of God is preached.

Just ignore them
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by francizy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
laudate:

Mr. Man carry yah useless sermon go one side make I see road. Hypocrites like you were blinded when all PDP supporters were called different kinds of terrible names bah, from saTANist to saTANoid to enemies of Nigeria to criminals to various other demeaning names.

By the way, carry yah bible and go preach to the hate filled hypocrites in the APC first before I even consider listening to you. By the way, who started throwing insults first as a means of criticism? I guess you're from Jupiter??
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by laudate: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Mr. Man carry yah useless sermon go one side make I see road. Hypocrites like you were blinded when all PDP supporters were called different kinds of terrible names bah, from saTANist to saTANoid to enemies of Nigeria to criminals to various other demeaning names.

By the way, carry yah bible and go preach to the hate filled hypocrites in the APC first before I even consider listening to you. By the way, who started throwing insults first as a means of criticism? I guess you're from Jupiter??

What does PDP have to do with this thread?? shocked And then, you used the word 'hypocrite'. Wow. You were obviously referring to yourself. It is such a perfect description of you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by cheruv: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Omololu007:
dey wont even join sef
Onye chokwranu ha Lekwanum eshishi oo shocked
Nobody wants them bro.. grin
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by francizy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
laudate:

What does PDP have to do with this thread?? shocked And then, you used the word 'hypocrite'. Wow. You were obviously referring to yourself. It is such a perfect description of you. undecided

Since you didn't deem it fit to answer my questions about the mindless killings of people you hypocrites term as having more respect for you, then swerve lemme attend to more meaningful things..
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by laudate: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Since you didn't deem it fit to answer my questions about the mindless killings of people you hypocrites term as having more respect for you, then swerve lemme attend to more meaningful things..

Hehehe.... you are free to go and attend to your more meaningful things, oh! grin

You just raised a question about 'mindless killings,' for the very first time in your post, here. Please point out the section where you had asked me any question about it, on the preceding pages of this particular thread?? shocked

After rambling about PDP and APC , now you have now gone in another direction to allege mindless killings, on this thread. If you do not have any valid points to make in a courteous manner, it is okay to take your exit. Do have a great day. wink
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by francizy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
laudate:

Hehehe.... you are free to go and attend to your more meaningful things, oh! grin

You just raised a question about 'mindless killings,' for the very first time in your post, here. Please point out the section where you had asked me any question about it, on the preceding pages of this particular thread?? shocked

After rambling about PDP and APC , now you have now gone in another direction to allege mindless killings, on this thread. If you do not have any valid points to make in a courteous manner, it is okay to take your exit. Do have a great day. wink

Ode, go thru the 7th page and see where I asked the mumu op questions as regards his hatred for people that don't give a rat's ãrse about his existence. Answer those questions and also tell me why you keep a blind eye to insults directed against the said group you tag as hate filled but you're quick to carry your ogoni bible to preach to me about being hate filled. You're a first class hypocrite.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by tutudesz: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ababadada:
I am an Ijaws man, will align wilth the Biafra movement. There is no going back.
1st of all u r an izon man nd not an Ijaw man nd 2nd no Izon town or community will every join biafra

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by laudate: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Ode, go thru the 7th page and see where I asked the mumu op questions as regards his hatred for people that don't give a rat's ãrse about his existence. Answer those questions and also tell me why you keep a blind eye to insults directed against the said group you tag as hate filled but you're quick to carry your ogoni bible to preach to me about being hate filled. You're a first class hypocrite.

Wow! I just knew you would launch a barrage of insults and I am not surprised, because that is your stock in trade. sad

Bros, you did not direct the questions to me but to OneNaira3 who had asked that his SS people should not be dragged into the fray.

Secondly, your response was made to another person's post (i.e.OneNaira3 ) and not to me, even though his own insults were not originally directed at you in his preceding post, yet your reply was littered with enough insults to browbeat his own. sad

Finally, it can be seen that you and your friends derive a strange kind of high, from exchanging hate-filled comments with others. So that word 'hypocrite' you have used to describe yourself, actually suits you to a 'T'. undecided

So why are you now making it my problem? Here, you can have the floor to continue with what you do best. wink

Er... just one last word: Am not Ogoni. If you have issues with anyone from that tribe, kindly take it up with them.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
HISTORY OF IKWERRE PEOPLE (They are from Benin)

Chambers Dictionary (William Geddie, ed. 1962) says: “A nation is a body of people marked off by common descent, language, culture, or historical tradition: the people of a tribe.” However, S.O.L. Amadi-Nna (1993) avers that: “A tribe is a group of clans under recognized chiefs and usually claiming common ancestry. Ikwerre can therefore not be a clan but a tribe. The Ikwerres claim a common ancestor. Ikwerre is an independent small tribe.” In the words of K.O. Amadi (1993), “Traditions suggest that Ikwerre is a nickname given to Iwhnuruọhna people…..They have ever since regarded themselves as a distinct group and have happily come a long way in their struggle for self-identity as evidenced by the recognition of their language as one of the Nigerian languages.”

Amadi-Nna (1993) added that: “The Ikwerres are a small but distinct tribe. The Ikwerres have distinct linguistic, social and cultural traits and formations that distinguish them from other close neighbouring tribes like the Ijaws and the Ibos. Majority of the Ikwerre settlements have their roots traceable from the old Benin Empire.” Iwhnurọhna people descended from the ancient Bini Kingdom. The name of the grand ancestor is Akalaka. Their relations in Rivers State are Ekpeye and Ogba people. The reigning Oba of Benin when Akalaka, the ancestor of Ihruọha (later called Iwhnurọhna) fled was Oba Ewuare (Ogwaro). Akalaka, a member of the Benin royal family, fled in the 13th century on allegation of plotting assassination of the Oba. He died in 1462. Iwhnurọhna his third son settled east of the Sombrero River by 1538 AD, as detailed below.

Chief N.M.T. Solomon (2004), native of Ikodu Ubie in Ekpeyeland, in his narrative draws heavily from the now authenticated written historical records delivered by various informed sources including “Eketu (Weber) of Ubeta, assumed to have lived for over two hundred (200) years as the oldest man in all Ekpeye, Ogba and Iwhnurọhna (or Ikwerre), at that time (and) was asked to narrate the history and customs of Ekpeye people” as unfolded in his lifetime. Here is what he said, which has been validated by the accounts of the current generation through responses to our questionnaires and direct interviews thereby increasing our level of confidence on the data:

Ekpeye, born in Benin, was the first of the three sons of Akalaka. While in Ndoni, he married a second wife to gain the love and favour of the people. The new wife gave birth to a son, which he named Ogba. Akalaka was still in Ndoni when his first wife, the mother of Ekpeye, gave birth to his third son called Ihruoha (Ikwerre).

Similar historical fact by J.N. Olise (1971) averred that: “Akalaka, a member of the Benin royal family, fled with his wife from Benin to Ndoni, a community located close to the River Niger, to save the life of his new born baby (Ekpeye) … While at Ndoni, Akalaka took a second wife. … Akalaka had two sons, Ekpeye – born to him by his Benin wife, and Ogba – born to him by his Ndoni wife. According to F.E. Otuwarikpo (1994): "After the death of Akalaka in 1462 AD, his two sons, Ekpeye and Ogba had conflict, which compelled Ogba, the younger son, to move northwards where he founded Ohiakwo (Obigwe) and settled with his family. Ekpeye who remained at Ula-Ubie had seven sons – Ubie, Akoh, Upata, Igbuduya, Ekpe, Awala and Asa. The last three sons – Ekpe, Awala and Asa – crossed to the other side of Sombreiro River (present day Ikwerreland and settled there since 1538 AD.” He added that: “Ekpe migrated to present day Rumuekpe and spread through Elele (Alimini), Ndele, Rumuji and part of Ibaa. Awala migrated to present day Isiokpo …”

Amadi-Nna (1993) also said Akalaka migrated with his half brother called Ochichi from the area of Benin Empire. Ochichi sons were Ele (Omerele, now Elele), Elu (Elumuoha, now Omerelu), Egbe (Egbeda) and Mini (Alimini, Isiokpo).

The crucial point here, which is of great importance in tracing the joint origin of the ancestors of the Old Ahoada Division (in the Governor Diete-Spiff administration), is the mention of the number of children that Akalaka had, namely: Ekpeye, Ogba and Ihruọha (Ikwerre). It is noteworthy that the pedigree and name of Ikwerre people, Iwhnurọhna, obviously took its root from this original name – Ihruọha. Chief Solomon therefore establishes a very vital historical link, which has been missing in literature on Ikwerre origin that would assume more significance in the discourses of Ikwerre genealogy in the future – the fact that Akalaka was the direct father of Ihruọha (Ikwerre). Iwhnurọhna, in Ikwere parlance, means the face of the community (town, city or village).

Nigerian colonial history records that the name "Ikwerre" was given by the colonial administration when they wanted to acquire the Rebisi waterfront to build the wharf. Using an Ibo interpreter to talk to the illiterate Rebisi (Port Harcourt) chiefs, they asked them: Would you permit us to use the waterfront to build the wharf for ships to berth? And they answered: A KWERULEM, meaning - "We have agreed." What the white-man was hearing was "Ikwerre," so he recorded it in the official gazette that the IKWERRE PEOPLE have agreed for the colonial administration to build the wharf. And since it was the official record of government, the name Ikwerre became the name of the Iwhnurohna people in all official documentations till date.

Similar cases of Anglicization of native names in the Niger Delta region by the colonial administration are Benin for Bini, Okrika for Wakrike, Degema for Udekema, Abonnema for Obonoma, Brass for Gbara sni, Bonny for Ibani, Pepple for Perekule, Ahoada for Ehuda, etc

Even so, “… there were dissenting voices, … who believed that Ikwerre origins lay outside Igbo land, … in the Benin Kingdom of old. It is, therefore, obvious that the interminable debate about Ikwerre origins and migrations including the repudiation of the Igbo tradition is not a phenomenon of the post-civil war period. The controversy, as it were, is not necessarily the product of the present political realities wherein groups which hitherto were seen to have cultural affinities now find themselves in different states or administrative systems.” -- K.O. Amadi (1993)

The Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention, a cultural organization of Ikwerre people, in a paper presented to the Human Rights Violation Commission headed by Rtd. Justice Chukwudifu Oputa on 10 October 2001, said: “Ikwerre ethnic nationality is not and has never been a sub-group of any other tribe in Nigeria including Ndi-Igbo. There is no doubt that the advent of the British and later regionalization put Ndi-Igbo at the helm of affairs in Eastern Nigeria. This brought Ndi-Igbo into Ikwerre land. In course of time, the Igbo took advantage of their position in the then Eastern Regional Government to grab land in Ikwerre and occupy political positions such as the mayor of Port Harcourt. In the process, Ikwerre along with other minority groups were marginalized and driven to the background.”

Professor Godwin Tasie noted that in 1913 the Rt Rev Herbert Tugwell, the Anglican Bishop on the Niger, undertook an experimentation tour of Ikwerre towns and villages assumed to be Ibo-speaking to test the Union Ibo Bible Nso being introduced in Iboland. "Tugwell discovered from the tests he carried out that although the Ikwerre were often regarded as Ibo… the Union Ibo Bible translation, surprisingly, was not easily understood by the Ikwere." This is obviously why Igbo vernacular was compulsorily introduced and taught in all schools in Ikwerreland before the Nigerian Civil War to the assimilation (i.e. destruction) of the Ikwere language.

This also obviously led to the Rumuomasi Declaration in 1965. " … in their meeting at Rumuomasi in 1965 the Ikwerre had, under the umbrella of a highly promising new body that was to get the Ikwerre together as a people of new and clearer vision, they had declared themselves as a people of the distinct identity of Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality - not Ibo, not Ijo, not anything else but Ikwerre, Iwhnurọhna. This was the historic Rumuomasi Declaration of 1965 (G.O.M. Tasie, 2000). The full implication is that Ikwere people began to assert themselves forcefully as an ethnic nationality of their own and not Ibos or Ijos, and efforts were made to revert to the original Ikwere names for families, villages, communities and landmarks. For instance, there was the change from Umuola to Rumuola, Umuoro to Rumuoro, Umukrushi to Rumuokwurusi, just to name a few.

T O N Y E N Y I A, PhD, MNIM
CHAIRMAN, BOARD OF TRUSTEES
IWHNURỌHNA CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION
Saturday, 5 February 2011
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by laudate: 3:11am On Sep 03, 2015
freeage7:
We can never get sovereignty on Nairaland.

Oh, you have just realised this...??! Congratulations. undecided
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by freeage7(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2015
laudate:

Oh, you have just realised this...??! Congratulations. undecided
What are you just realising?
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2015
South South will Form Niger Delta republic not Biafra. Biafra is for south east ONLY

South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by ojinji: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
there is no south south without Igbo. Ikwerre is Igbo, Ogba is Igbo, Ndoni to Ase is Igbo. I am RIVERS and I am Igbo so what is the noise about. Anioma is Delta is Igbo. What you should be interested in is what measures will be put in place so that Biafra will not go the way of Nigeria. South South is not Ijaw. Ijaw is just a little part of it. Effik/Ibibia/Anang that constitute the bulk of South South have remained measure in their comment and some Ijaws seek to dominate the discourse. That means that if we have South South as a country Ijaws will be causing problem. please conduct yourself
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by ojinji: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
The ongoing war of wit in Rivers State between the Iglos(Ikwerre and ors) and the Ijaw remnants after the creation of Bayelsa should serve as eye opener. Let us talk of a better tomorrow either with Biafra or with Nigeria rather than talking ethnic bulshits.
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
atbu1983:

It is you that is talking crap. How can you say the Genocide Biafra soldiers committed against my people is crap? Is it because we are not so noisy about it d way you guys have be claiming victim in d civil war? Afterall d root cause of d war came from u guys killing d leaders in North and west and sparing ur own.I did not say FG soldiers did not commit genocide against Igbo. Yes FG Soldier committed Genocide against Igbo. But Igbo or Biafra soldiers committed the same genocide against today south south people. Truth must be said. No matter how u guys try to erase that part of d history, u guys wont succeed.

God bless u Mr, you really hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by slash112: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
pls who name the word biafra
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by stev120(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
u mention south/s no were on earth is s/s..u ar a minor tribe fyt 4 ur tribe dn't brain wash oda minority bcus of oil 2 ansa strange name "naija d"
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by stev120(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
@atbu1983..u ly d coup u talk about was carriedout by chukwuma nzougwu an asaba man tag an igbo coup dat"dey ar al yamiri/igbo"...d igbos pay dat penalty 4 dier so called naija d. bro wit thousands of lyf..
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by mandax: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2016

South South did not align with the Igbo in last election. Igbo aligned with south south in last election to Blackmail us into Joining Biafra. to deceive the gullible that we are one. it is a lie.

Op No Body,
Only a fool will fail to understand that if SOUTHSOUTH and SOUTHEAST fail to join up to pursue their desires, their desires are going to be most difficult, if not impossible to be realized.

Only a fool from the SOUTHSOUTH failed to understand that it is much easier for SOUTHSOUTH to get whatever SOUTHSOUTH people desire from Biafra than from very complex Nigeria.
Op,

Even your moniker says it all about who you are: No body.

Yes, an inconsequential No body as far as the struggle to free SOUTHSOUTH and SOUTHEAST from the clutches of new colonial rule is considered
Re: Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra by laudate: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
mandax:

Op No Body,
Only a fool will fail to understand that if SOUTHSOUTH and SOUTHEAST fail to join up to pursue their desires, their desires are going to be most difficult, if not impossible to be realized.

Only a fool from the SOUTHSOUTH failed to understand that it is much easier for SOUTHSOUTH to get whatever SOUTHSOUTH people desire from Biafra than from very complex Nigeria.
Op,

Even your moniker says it all about who you are: No body.

Yes, an inconsequential No body as far as the struggle to free SOUTHSOUTH and SOUTHEAST from the clutches of new colonial rule is considered

Hehehe.... let me laugh very well in my native language first! cheesy Haven't you been told that you cannot insult people into aligning with you? Some people from the South-South have said they are NOT interested in aligning with your people to help them get Biafra, and the only response you can give is to insult them?? Will the insults help you change their mind?

Is that how you were raised? Chai!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Governor Ikpeazu's 55th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Appeal Court Restores David Lyon As Bayelsa APC Governorship Candidate / Police Recover N18mn, $ 19,000 In Goje’s House, Says 2017 Budget Not Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.