Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat (16269 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by facheux: 4:28am On Mar 09, 2016
"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62.

"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
unphilaz:

Let them curse until they die, curse WITHOUT a curse shall not stand... Since am redeemed from the CURSE OF THE LAW in Christ Jesus, whatever their curse, shall not stand... Oh are they following the last words of profat mo before he died....hehehe

They should have learnt from Balaam that there is no enchantment against Jacob neither is there any divination against Israel. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
unphilaz:

Kid of a goat is ...goat
Puppy of a dog is a ... Dog
Son of God is a....

Complete the sentence. cool
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by DeathStroke007(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Are Muslims justified in their daily cursing of Jews and Christians? Are their curses working?

Pele Mr. Man.. Make sure you see your doctor o.. Pele
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Pele Mr. Man.. Make sure you see your doctor o.. Pele

Why don't you address the issues raised whilst you go and see a psychiatrist yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by DeathStroke007(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

Why don't you address the issues raised whilst you go and see a psychiatrist yourself.

Sebi av told you not to quote me again boy yi.

People with brains I can explain to.. Not you. . No b today av known you. .
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

This lunatic with a dead brain is still writing dust in a failed bid to defend his failed satanic religion. Piss be upon you allaah and that paedophile armed robber called mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

This lunatic with a dead brain is still writing dust in a failed bid to defend his failed satanic religion. Piss be upon you, allaah and that paedophile armed robber called mohammed.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by DeathStroke007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

This lunatic with a dead brain is still writing dust in a failed bid to defend his failed satanic religion. Piss be upon you, allaah and that paedophile armed robber called mohammed.

#laughing in Eaosha style #

Go for medical check up o. . You mustn't go crazy with the disease of education illiteracy wey dey your brain o
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by johnw74: 1:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Muslims curse Jews and Xtians 17 times EACH day

satan has muslims around his little finger completely
they are goooone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
onetrack:

As an atheist, I don't agree with OLAADEGBU on very much, but this claim about al-Fatiha being angry with the Jews and the Christians being lost is true.

I refer anyone to the Tafsir Ibn-Kathir, one of the most distinguished of the Sunni tafsirs (exegesis of the Quran). About halfway down the page on the link I've provided it clearly explains this.

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=63&Itemid=35

Al-Fatiha reminds me of my Muslim classmates back in the day, who changed al-fatiha to "ao ge 'ti alfa" (meaning we'll cut the alfa's ear) and the response would be "ao fi mu gari" grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by najib632(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Are Muslims justified in their daily cursing of Jews and Christians? Are their curses working?
We don't curse Christians neither Jews(theyre already cursed) we ask Allah not to make us like you. Prophet Muhammad SAW said the difference btw Muslim and People of the books is Prayer(how we offer our own). So if a Muslim doesn't pray he belongs to you if he doesn't dress well he belongs to you if he behaves as if Islam is oppressing him he belongs to you( by that I fornicating, adultery drinking of alcohol and eating pork).
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
najib632:

We don't curse Christians neither Jews(theyre already cursed) we ask Allah not to make us like you. Prophet Muhammad SAW said the difference btw Muslim and People of the books is Prayer(how we offer our own). So if a Muslim doesn't pray he belongs to you if he doesn't dress well he belongs to you if he behaves as if Islam is oppressing him he belongs to you( by that I fornicating, adultery drinking of alcohol and eating pork).

If they are cursed by your prophet why wouldn't you want to follow your role model in cursing them out too if you are a true Muslim? undecided
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by najib632(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If they are cursed by your prophet why wouldn't you want to follow your role model in cursing them out too if you are a true Muslim? undecided
God cursed them not my prophet. Prophet Muhammad SAW has never cursed them and I am pretty sure if they hadn't betrayed Prophet Muhammad SAW and also plotted evil against him they would have been living in Madina till today.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18am On Oct 01, 2016
najib632:

God cursed them not my prophet. Prophet Muhammad SAW has never cursed them and I am pretty sure if they hadn't betrayed Prophet Muhammad SAW and also plotted evil against him they would have been living in Madina till today.

If allah cursed them why didn't his prophet and slaves curse them? Are they not supposed to follow what their deity does?
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Empiree: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

BH and ISIS are demonstrating what Muslims have been confessing on a daily basis.
A pastor just destroyed a place of worship in Ogun state. He said God sent him to do that. What's the difference between him and bh?
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by trapQ: 6:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Very beautiful passage I must say..
truthman2013:

You have your bible right there with you, read 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 and see for yourself.

truthman..
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by trapQ: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Are we Saudi Arabians?
Demmzy15:

No and there's a reason for that. Can you allow your daughter marry a Sheikh from Saudi Arabia? undecided
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by najib632(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If allah cursed them why didn't his prophet and slaves curse them? Are they not supposed to follow what their deity does?
We don't have any other diety expect God and Muhammad SAW is his messenger. Lemme show you what you are calling curse.

The Opening chapter(Quran 1:1-7)

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

1. In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

2. [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds -

الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

3. The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ

4. Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

5. It is You we worship and You we ask for help.

اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ

6. Guide us to the straight path -

صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ

7. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

Show the me curse there...
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by orunto27: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
God answers Prayers not curses. Christians, especially Born Agains, are Sons and Daughters of Knowledge and are Jesuses , Christs and Gods on Earth. No weapons fashion against them shall stand. The curses of Muslims on anyone will be ignored by God and returned automatically to them.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Tayons(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
U are telling lies by saying that Muslims course Christians and Jews as part of their prayers. can u point out where they are coursed.
Don't u read where Jesus coursed people in bible? where he said: woe into ...
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by najib632(m): 1:54am On Oct 02, 2016
orunto27:
God answers Prayers not curses. Christians, especially Born Agains, are Sons and Daughters of Knowledge and are Jesuses , Christs and Gods on Earth. No weapons fashion against them shall stand. The curses of Muslims on anyone will be ignored by God and returned automatically to them.
The name of this chapter is called the opening chapter it is the first chapter in the Quran it is only seven verses please read ut I am 100% sure you'll slap the OP if he was standing next to you.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by orunto27: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2016
"Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing".
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Empiree:

A pastor just destroyed a place of worship in Ogun state. He said God sent him to do that. What's the difference between him and bh?

What happened after he destroyed it? Did he kill the idol worshippers too? undecided
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Empiree: 3:20am On Oct 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What happened after he destroyed it? Did he kill the idol worshipers too? undecided
Stop giving him excuses. Would you be happy if a Muslim destroy a church even though he doesn't kill worshipers?
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by true2god: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Empiree:
Stop giving him excuses. Would you be happy if a Muslim destroy a church even though he doesn't kill worshipers?
I won't be happy, but your prophet did the same by attacking his fellow pagan worshippers in mecca. Muslims worldwide are proud of Mohammed's war against his fellow idol worshippers in mecca and his military conquest of mecca.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Empiree:

Don't you guys do worse than that, don't your brothers in crime kill Christians and burn their churches?
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Empiree: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2016
true2god:
I won't be happy, but your prophet did the same by attacking his fellow pagan worshippers in mecca. Muslims worldwide are proud of Mohammed's war against his fellow idol worshippers in mecca and his military conquest of mecca.
OLAADEGBU:

Don't you guys do worse than that, don't your brothers in crime kill Christians and burn their churches?
Clearly you 2 support the Pastor. Never ever complain about bh or any muslim anymore. Such disappointment!
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Empiree:

Clearly you 2 support the Pastor. Never ever complain about bh or any muslim anymore. Such disappointment!

What are you talking about? How does that relate to the OP? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion / Difference Between Traditional Paganism And Abrahamic Monotheism / If We Are To Love Our Enemies, Are We Not To Love Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.