Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna (1349 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna by Mchayy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna who fathered a baby girl with another woman told Encomium that his new wife and baby mama Sonia Morales is not at war with his daughter.

IK also said Sonia loves his daughter and there’s no bad blood between them. In his words:

“I love my daughter and I love my son. I am only going to be the best father I can be. My wife Sonia has no problem. She loves my daughter very much. She is always talking about her. I am not going to have any complication. I thank God for the wife I have, the maturity and blessing He has bestowed the woman I have and want to spend the rest of my life with.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/sonia-loves-my-daughter-no-bad-blood-ik-ogbonna/

Re: Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna by stefanweeks: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good For U

FTC

i thank u
Re: Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
having the best wife is the most beautiful thing on earth cool
Re: Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna by ladyF(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nothing as bad as a cheating hubby in a marriage!
Re: Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna by Stephansmily(f): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna by stefanweeks: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Nothing as bad as a cheating hubby in a marriage!

werin concern cheating hubby with the post?

olosho must comment their ignorance angry
Re: Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna by ladyF(f): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
stefanweeks:

werin concern cheating hubby with the post?

olosho must comment their ignorance angry
obviously, u didn't read the part where he fathered a child with another woman.
Re: Sonia Loves My Daughter, No Bad Blood- IK Ogbonna by stefanweeks: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:

obviously, u didn't read the part where he fathered a child with another woman.

He had the child long before he married Mrs Morales

cheating this, cheating that

make i hear word jare

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Takes A Swipe At Stepahanie Linus Okereke Over Meet With The Queen / Rapper Arrested For Smoking Igbo In Front Of His Son / Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.