Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Someone Should Help Me Out With The Book Waiting For An Angel By Helon Habila - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Someone Should Help Me Out With The Book Waiting For An Angel By Helon Habila (917 Views)

Heart Of An Angel / About The Book "We Are All Biafrans" And Chido Onumah, The Author / A Man Of The People (a Short Story) By Helon Habila. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me Out With The Book Waiting For An Angel By Helon Habila by Dospix(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have had great difficulty laying my hands on the book Waiting for an Angel by Helon Habila. I have checked virtually all the book shops in my vicinity but have been unsuccessful finding the book. My search online has also been unsuccessful. I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with a link to download the soft copy of this book.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Out With The Book Waiting For An Angel By Helon Habila by tpiaT: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm not sure her books are available in e format, I could be wrong though.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Out With The Book Waiting For An Angel By Helon Habila by GiftUbani: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2015
am working on the text for my project. Its very scarce sha! I got it frm my lecturer nd i photocopid it. Try nd ask literature lecturers
Re: Someone Should Help Me Out With The Book Waiting For An Angel By Helon Habila by Dospix(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
GiftUbani:
am working on the text for my project. Its very scarce sha! I got it frm my lecturer nd i photocopid it. Try nd ask literature lecturers
What a coincidence! I also want to use the text for my project, i just want to have a feel of it before i head back to school. i really can't understand why a writer of his caliber is spoken less about...probably his publishers are to blame for not giving his works the distributive publicity they deserve.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I May Die Today / Happy World Poetry Day! Drop A Verse Here! / Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.