Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa (48051 Views)

Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph / US Cancels Three Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal, Dogara Orders Probe / Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by MizMyColi(f): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2015
PassingShot:

How do you know that which you claim? What is bad in the president asking for that incident to be investigated?

Do you have an idea of the primary reason why investigations are conducted? It is to prevent similar occurrence in the future.

I expect that you're educated enough to know that probe means exact the same thing as investigation. Not too surprised though because it's the same way Rev. Kukah tried to differentiate between the two words.

And that the media have decided to sensationalize you with the word "probe' cannot be PMB's fault.

Do I have to use a smiley before you recognise I was just kidding?
undecided
See Epistle.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Seadove70(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2015
So all dis terrorists still wants to wanted visit Nigeria are full of securities.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:
The Nigerian government has ordered a full investigation into how a wanted terrorist was granted Nigerian Visa in Lebanon to visit the country.
An official of the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign affairs told Vanguard in Abuja, Tuesday evening, that President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to investigate the circumstances surrounding the issuance of Visa to the wanted terrorist‎ who has been on the wanted list of several governments.

It would be recalled that a radical Muslim cleric, Ahmad al-Assir was arrested by Lebanese authorities as he attempted to leave Lebanon to Nigeria via Cairo.

He was said to have arrested while attempting to travel with a fake Palestinian passport with a valid Nigerian Visa‎ at the Beirut’s Rafik Hariri International Airport early Saturday, August 15, 2015 in Lebanon.

According to the official of the ministry of foreign affairs who spoke with Vanguard on the condition of anonymity, the ministry of foreign affairs has been directed to explain how the wanted terrorist was able to get Nigerian Visa.

“The reported‎ arrest of the wanted terrorist is a huge embarrassment to Nigeria and the President has directed that the matter should be investigated. The embassy in Lebanon has been directed to furnish the ministry with details of how the man got the visa. The National Intelligence Agency Officer has been directed to provide details of what happened” the officer said.
Details later…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/buhari-orders-probe-on-how-isis-leader-got-nigerian-visa/
[color=#990000][/color] ok
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Seadove70(m): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2015
So all dis terrorists still wants to wanted visit Nigeria. After Nigeria are full of securities. May God help us in dis nation
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2015
HerexG:

Now who is deceiving who ? Is it not through this Christ you are preaching they deceived our forefathers, made them slaves against their own will. Is it not through this religion they massacred the original indigene of America, because they came to ur land introduce to their gods and tell you yours is fake, we gullibly accepted it.

Now tell me what's the difference between Jesus and Zeus ? Your religion is an adulterated form of Judaism, the western hijacked it an made it theirs. If religion is so important to mankind it won't be taught or lent we would all assimilate it as a child who learns to walk without being taught .

I would rather remain a natural man than bow to a foreign god....

There is only one God. Ask Him to open your eyes. There is too much at stake if you're wrong.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Vikto: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2015
If we had this kind of sincere concern, BH would not have infiltrated this Country. People must be held accountable to this kind of security gap.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2015
anssy:

Get your facts straight, which religion burnt witches? Feed people grasses, snakes and petrol?

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2015
anssy:

Get your facts straight, which religion burnt witches? Feed people grasses, snakes and petrol?

This is not about religion. It is about the cancerous, satanic religion that is the abomination that maketh desolate. The one religion turns young men and women into the most barbaric, bloodthirsty savages. The only religion that has turned against humanity and that humanity has turned against.

There is no single member of that religion that has come out to condemn these acts. They just sit there in their passive support, hoping that they suffer no backlash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by moshould(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Naija wey pple dey enter any hw, i pray say him use visa...no need 2 investigate, make dem flog d man well, d truth go come out..
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by smoothlips(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2015
BishopMagic:
ISWAP is coming to Southwest very soon.
Are you the coordinator?
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are very dumb who said anything about fleeing

Did it occur to you that maybe he's trying to get here to help Boko Haram?

Yes it's easy to sneak into Nigeria, but it's easier to taunt Nigeria

well you can criticise and insult him well, but his statement has one eternal truth and that truth is a bitter fact.
I know you are probably angry bkos he mentioned buhari, i DO NOT really support his mentioning of buhari but listen to this:

This man is on the "WANTED LIST" of many foreign government.
he couldnt have attempted to enter nigeria if he doesnt believe nigeria will be a safe haven for him and that is the truth, he belives he will protected that is why he chose nigeria
ask yourself, why is he not going to kenya to help alshabab militants?
why is not going to mali to help tuareg rebels?
why did he pick nigeria of all countries battling with islamic terrorism?

look at osama, he is a native of saudi, when he came under the scrutiny of many countries, he went to afghan becuase he belives afghan will offer him a safe haven, and when USA ransacked afghan he ran to pakistan via the mountainous region of waziristan to settle in abbotabad, again simply becuase he believe pakistan will offer him a safe heaven, why did he run to pakistan, even though pakistan was forming a friend to the USA and an anti-terrorism country, yet osama was found near a military base in pakistan.
so who is deceiving who?

we can probe all we can but this scenerio is a clear indication that nigeria either has very loose borders or nigeria is a terrorism friendly country forming anti-terrorism like pakistan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by temitemi1(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2015
My girlfriend, the guy was planing to visit his brother in faith ni grin
peppyluv02:
cheesy This my boyfriend sef...
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2015
mmsen:

They went to trial, Tahal Roda was sentenced to life in prison.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/150566-breaking-news-abuja-court-sentences-lebanese-to-life-imprisonment-for-terrorism-frees-amigo-supermarket-owner.html

It was all over the news - that you did not hear anything else says more about you than it does the authorities or the press.

Wow, thanks for the enlightenment!

Now going by your logic in your initial.comment, those Lebanese in question would not have done what they did, if they did not consider Nigeria to be a safe haven.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by dualsurvey: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
We must begin to attack issues like this tactically, let's concentrate on securing our territories so we would have some less idiots to worry about, go into more intelligence gathering on foreigners coming into Nigeria from these high-terrorist-profiled nations and equip our embassies with Hi-Tech equipments that can deeply scan and search into foreigners' profiles. We can't afford to go to bed with fire burning on the roof.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by daresimon(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=BishopMagic post=37100199]ISWAP is comi ng to Southwest very soon.[/quote

Kileleyi nso?
Why are you not just in tune with the world
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by M4gunners: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Good one. Whoever that gave visa to this man should be jailed.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by erico2k2(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I WILL! angry
Remain small the Man go order probe to how E mama take born am
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by HerexG(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

There is only one God. Ask Him to open your eyes. There is too much at stake if you're wrong.

There is nothing at stake brother let them not use the scare tactics call hell to deceive you, after my body must have decayed here on earth now tell me what other body would fire burn. Or don't you know that the pains we feel here is as a result of the flesh we posses as man, or would an automatic flesh regenerate all of a sudden after death ?

Jesus is coming Jesus is coming ! A same old song we hear decades and century back, let him come nd let's see na.

Sorry I choose not to buy this western sham
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by PassingShot(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Do I have to use a smiley before you recognise I was just kidding?
undecided
See Epistle.
Yeah, you need to use one at least. cheesy
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by maestroz: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2015
McKren:
Buhari keeps fooling himself

I don't blame him cos he is getting away with it

But World leaders will not be fooled!

ISIS leader will not attempt to flee to Nigeria if he does not believe he will be protected!

all the schools you attended need to be probed, if found culpable, your Principal and VC(if any) needs to be tried for admitting you.. you need to be thoroughly examined for typing all these.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by McKren(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Few days after the Director, Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential Campaign Organization, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode alleged that the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari is getting campaign funds from Hamas, ISIS, ISIL and alQaeda, another controversial individual, Ely Calil, has been allegedly fingered as one of those hugely funding Buhari ahead of Saturday’s presidential election.

- See more at: http://www.daylight.ng/topic.php?id=1543#sthash.NrJMApO6.dpuf
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by McKren(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Keep in mind Buhari recently withdrew all ambassadors

I will like to know who the most senior guy is at the embassy the visa was granted

There is more to this!
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
mmsen:

These are matters of criminality, which is why we have a criminal justice system.

If we have the executive behaving as the judiciary then why do we need a judiciary?

How is the judiciary going to act in an impartial manner if the executive keep interfering and making prejudicial statements.

If the executive wishes to eradicate corrupt habits maybe it should be begin with its own conduct. Strengthen institutions so that they might stand on their own merits and allow them to act for the betterment of the people.

Foreign affairs is within the purview of the president. Nigerian embassies or the president do not need initial judicial approval on visa issues
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Atlantian: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Buhari is now hosting his fellow Sunni Muslims. How come this man didnt come to Nigeria when Goodluck was President. Likes attract likes, A boko supporter is in power, so Islamists are welcomed.

For ye shall say the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Jesusloveyou: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2015
fratermathy:
Buhari the prober. He probes anything probable.
laugh wan kill me, that is why buhari is my mentor, every kobo and character must be probe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by bigtt76(f): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
There's no control at the NIS. Passports can be acquired by just anyone once you have the money to part with. No background checks whatsoever is carried out on the applicant to ascertain his or her true identity so don't expect them to carry out checks on a visa applicant. They careless angry
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by holyokoto(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
McKren:
Buhari keeps fooling himself

I don't blame him cos he is getting away with it

But World leaders will not be fooled!

ISIS leader will not attempt to flee to Nigeria if he does not believe he will be protected!

Your imagination will continue trilling you, despite the fact I have no Love for the man from the Onset, I see your post as a pure hatred and your wish for the President's downfall, but I see nothing like death, by God's grace He will triumph. This should be a welcoming news in any insurgent affected Country
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by holyokoto(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

well you can criticise and insult him well, but his statement has one eternal truth and that truth is a bitter fact.
I know you are probably angry bkos he mentioned buhari, i DO NOT really support his mentioning of buhari but listen to this:

he couldnt have attempted to enter nigeria if he doesnt believe nigeria will be a safe haven for him and that is the truth, he belives he will protected that is why he chose nigeria

look at osama, he is a native of saudi, when he came under the scrutiny of many countries, he went to afghan becuase he belives afghan will offer him a safe haven, and when USA ransacked afghan he ran to pakistan via the mountainous region of waziristan to settle in abbotabad, again simply becuase he believe pakistan will offer him a safe heaven, why did he run to pakistan, even though pakistan was forming a friend to the USA and an anti-terrorism country, yet osama was found near a military base in pakistan.
so who is deceiving who?

we can probe all we can but this scenerio is a clear indication that nigeria either has very loose borders or nigeria is a terrorism friendly country forming anti-terrorism like pakistan

There is something called Asylum,
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmmm. This Buhari makes me laugh ! we should be thé one to ask u how hé gets thé letter of invitation first ! When u northern love boko haram so what next do u execpt ? And am sure à norther gave him an invitation letter to Nigeria. Boko haram and ISIS ré thé same and u love boko haram. So fermer la bouche. Probe him too. Lol.
Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by Jesusloveyou: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

so who is deceiving who?

Nigeria would have be safe haven, if it was under d clueless gej, he would have even go to airport to welcome and received d most wanted terrorists

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa by gerald09(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2015
all of una dey yan buhari dis probe dat hw una no think say naija give am visa come open em belle make them catch am, ask Charles Taylor oops em dey jail thanks to OBJ. just my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) / Governor Ortom Serves His Aides Food To Appreciate Their Services [PHOTOS] / Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.