Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran (981 Views)

Is The Actualization Of Biafra A Mere Dream, Or A Prophesy To Materialize? / Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu / SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by SylarsMcQuins: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Iran stands by Iraq in its fight against the Islamic State group. The assurance comes from Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif while Iran claims that the United States does not want ISIS to be
destroyed.

Zarif had a meeting with Ammar Hakim, the chairman of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, in Tehran Tuesday. “The Islamic Republic of Iran always views the expansion of Tehran-Baghdad ties as one of its priorities and supports the Iraqi government’s campaign against Daesh (ISIS) that aims to destabilize Iraq’s security and unity,” Press TV quoted Zarif as saying.

Ali Shamkhani, the secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran, told Hakim that the U.S. was not willing to destroy ISIS forces as it wanted to use the militant organization “as a tool to materialize its long- term schemes for the region.”

Daesh is a political sedition which uses religious alibis to sow the seed of discord and materialize the objectives of the Zionist regime [of Israel],” Tehran Times quoted Shamkhani as saying.

Zarif mentioned that his talks with Russian officials had been “constructive and useful.” He said that he talked about the Syria conflict during his Moscow visit. The talks were about the respect for demands of
Syrian people, the sovereignty of the country and the search for reasonable solutions to the political turmoil, he added.

Hakim informed Iraq had taken significant steps toward fighting ISIS militants. He added that the collaboration between government troops and
popular forces had been quite effective. The joint effort has helped improve the security situation in the country, he said.

Zarif said that he had talks with senior officials during his visits in Syria and Lebanon, where they discussed about finding a solution to the ongoing
crisis in both the countries.

www.ibtimes.com/us-wants-use-isis-materialize-long-term-schemes-middle-east-iran-2059416
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Hawlahscho(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2015
Those names up there self are confusing and scary undecided

Islam sad

lipsrsealed
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by DaBullIT(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2015
So, USA is terrorizing middle east?
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2015
It's all about the One world Government.
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2015
This is sick. so this was USA's plan along
I hope with all hope left that this z fake!
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
So, USA is terrorizing middle east?
USA is just a puppet.... the behind the mask is UN.
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by kossyablaze(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2015
I hate US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This is sick. so this was USA's plan along

I hope with all hope left that this z fake!
It's real.... Israel will be struck soon...and USA will come to their aid....to do that they have to take hold of Jerusalem. A lot is about to happen and all these has been planned for millenniums by the Satanist to bring about the coming of the false Messiah.
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
I hate US
Hmm
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by SylarsMcQuins: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Those names up there self are confusing and scary undecided

Islam sad

lipsrsealed

Now the wana blame the us for what's happening within their walls.

The names strong tho
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
What has Israel got to do with ISIS and establishment of Islamic Caliphate?

Must Iran bring Israel into every discussion or has Israel become the cause of their misfortune?

Why this much hate on a tiny nation of 5 million Jews (excluding other minorities)?

They don't even refer to Israel rather they say "Zionist entity"

1 Like

Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by SylarsMcQuins: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
I hate US
You must be a Muslim
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Must Iran bring Israel into every discussion or has Israel become the cause of their misfortune?

Why this much hate on a tiny nation of 5 million Jews (excluding other minorities)?
Israel are God chosen people. Jerusalem is the throne of God on earth.This is all in the bid to take Jerusalem. For all that God has spoken to come to pass Jerusalem must be taken for that to happen Israel must be attacked so the "Abomination that makes desolate" can stand in the temple of God in Jerusalem.
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by SylarsMcQuins: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Israel are God chosen people. Jerusalem is the throne of God on earth.This is all in the bid to take Jerusalem. For all that God has spoken to come to pass Jerusalem must be taken for that to happen Israel must be attacked so the "Abomination that makes desolate" can stand in the temple of God in Jerusalem.

And that the will never accomplish
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Horlertoungy(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

They don't even refer to Israel rather they say "Zionist entity"

There are Muslims even in large number in Israel, so don't think that Israel contains only non Muslims o. The fact is that they're just using the name of Islam to reck havoc on the land. You may not believe me or what I'm saying can look like trash to you but I know the truth shall prevail one day which I pray we all witness.
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by SylarsMcQuins: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2015
And what's the truth?

Horlertoungy:

There are Muslims even in large number in Israel, so don't think that Israel contains only non Muslims o. The fact is that they're just using the name of Islam to reck havoc on the land. You may not believe me or what I'm saying can look like trash to you but I know the truth shall prevail one day which I pray we all witness.
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Horlertoungy:

I am talking of tribes and not religion.

A Jew may be a Hindu, Atheist, Muslim, Christian, a Haredi or otherwise. It doesn't invalidate his status in Israel

Don't forget, An Arab (or Igbo, Hausa or any tribe) married to a Jewish woman makes all their children Jewish

1 Like

Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

And that the will never accomplish
It will brother...the stage is set

1 Like

Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by SylarsMcQuins: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It will brother...the stage is set

I don't see it happening
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

I don't see it happening
It will start next year
Re: US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran by SylarsMcQuins: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It will start next year
Lol u dream am?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ndigbo Agitating Over A Second Niger Bridge When They Want Biafra / N’delta: Security Beefed Up Over Militants’ Regrouping / Are Igbo The Lost Black Jewish Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.