Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53020 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Its wrong

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2015
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Chaiiiiii...u mean she wants to come and live with you in your father's house?!

Start saving to pay her dowry first, rent a house then do tha needful

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Magician1503(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
E no make sense

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I love that babe, she's taking the bull by its horns.. I guess she's trying to avoid you dumping her in future..
u knw it's very risky taking the bull by the horns

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Luckylife(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
To me that not a good move because the disadvantages are more than the advantages, one been that u will grow tired of her present and can lead to unwanted,unprepared and unplanned live.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Magician1503:
E no make sense
a true u talk ,my brother,I no go get breathing space.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Its not wise for two partners in a rship to co habit.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Luckylife:
To me that not a good move because the disadvantages are more than the advantages, one been that u will grow tired of her present and can lead of unwanted,unprepared and unplanned live.
. Don't want her gettn preggie soon,not now atleast,I'm not ready for a child now, because e sure sey everynight we must get match.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by KINGSNEEZE(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
U re a lucky man

31 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not wise for two partners in a rship to co habit.
well said
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by alex81(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
unplanned abortions 4 d lady (like 37 times)

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
U re a lucky man
aaaaahhhhh,who says?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Good, she's making an innocent man out of you. What's this "other games" story anyway? I say, checkmate!

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2015
alex81:

unplanned abortions 4 d lady (like 37 times)
and I'll keep footing th bills for abortion wetin go come remain for my pocket.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Good, she's making an innocent man out of you. What's this "other games" story anyway? I say, checkmate!
ahn baby!"u can't see me"
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
Chaiiiiii...u mean she wants to come and live with you in your father's house?!

Start saving to pay her dowry first, rent a house then do tha needful
it's in my small one room aprtment ooo

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Magician1503(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
a true u talk ,my brother,I no go get breathing space.

I tell u, I'm still trying to resolve an issue with my friend and his live-in lover for the past three days and I'm getting to bear the brunt of their wahala.

And the bigger wahala is that we live in the same compound. Had to vacate my space for the girl when my paddy won't allow the girl in his room, worst still, the girl no get anywhere to go.

U see now say e no make brain at all cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SUGARBEE(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
u knw it's very risky taking the bull by the horns

Mr. Not here in Naija o.. All the so called "bulls" need to be handled with full force else one would stay up to her late forties and no sign of marriage

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
ahn baby!"u can't see me"

But seriously though, you claim to "love" her, so why do you then have "other games" ? This I do not understand about some guys.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
she noh get papa?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Mr. Not here in Naija o.. All the so called "bulls" need to be handled with full force else one would stay up to her late forties and no sign of marriage
but bull's horn is till too tender for it to be taken by the horn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by KINGSNEEZE(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
aaaaahhhhh,who says?
I said!!! U can give her my address if u don't want her

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
she noh get papa?
my pman dey na!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
I said!!! U can give her my address if u don't want her
so u don turn to king david for bible wey dey snatch people bae

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Luckygurl(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol!! But her moving in still doesn't gurantee he wouldn't leave her in the future if he wishes to, does it??

30 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But seriously though, you claim to "love" her, so why do you then have "other games" ? This I do not understand about some guys.
no na sidechick things na my female friends,and this my babe she can jealous ehn,if person too talk to gal for road,when we don dey together na talk,talk,talk she go talk till two of us go sleep go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Luckygurl(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:

shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Luckygurl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad
shey u dey see me see the gal o.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
it wasnt small when you were bending, flipping and twisting her over the weekends but the thought of her being there more often has suddenly made the room too small abi grin she has caught you tongue

Personally i wouldn't let anyone live with me (as a single woman) i love my space and i dont like sharing my toothpaste embarassed

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
no na sidechick things na my female friends,and this my babe she can jealous ehn,if person to talk to gal for road na talk,talk,talk till two of us go sleep go

Oh ok then, my bad. I just thought that maybe you were the shady type. Hmm, I don't know what to say because you can't drop your friends just because someone is jealous. Are your female friends hot? It might work out if they aren't lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.