Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her (5228 Views)

PHOTO: How A Man Can Avoid Rape From A Woman / Photo How To Make A Women Happy / Photo: How To Make A Man happy Versus How To Make A Woman Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by cyprianlah(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

did u even read what she wrote

No I didn't! intercessor
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
cyprianlah:

No I didn't! intercessor
sorry for 'interceding' but seriously

u made a fallacy of hasty generalization grin
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Solomon19(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
BABY @MRSPHYNO HOW ARE YOU I MISS YOU OOO..
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
@Solomon19
Baby kwa
Fine. Hope your day is good too, let's not ruin this thread sha grin
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by orchmani(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
I go even give am upper curt. Join sef........if we reached house we go reconcile flex our money.....
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Solomon19(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
@Solomon19
Baby kwa
Fine. Hope your day is good too, let's not ruin this thread sha grin
MY DAY IS AWESOME, BABY MO HOW IS EVERYTHING WITH YOU?
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by dareking48pro: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lemme know when this reach front page..

A man was lost while driving through the countryside. As he tried to reach for the map, he accidentally drove off the road into a ditch. Though he wasn't injured, his car was stuck deep in the mud. So the man walked to a nearby farm to ask for help... Click the link to continue reading http://mybeautifulstories1..com/2015/08/power-of-positive-thinking.html?m=1

For more beautiful and emotional love stories, visit www.mybeautifulstories1..com
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Ibiyomee(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
jearile:

Tanx, pardon me jaare for bin too serious... Uno I don't take physical abuse lightly - everyone deserves to be treated like royalties
So true!
Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by cyprianlah(m): 1:22am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

sorry for 'interceding' but seriously

u made a fallacy of hasty generalization grin

Forgive me! I didn't mean to mak any argumentum hominencheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her by Nostradamus1: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date / . / I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.