Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone (1114 Views)

This is the height of friendzone(pics) / I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! / When Yu're The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone.. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by Heromaniaa: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
When you are the zonal chairman of friend zone

Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by rawpadgin(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by therealdeal10: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hahaha
I don die finish
Gals don rili finish guys
Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol noo ds one na federal officer of frndzone. Na headquarters hiim dey grin
Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by SUGARBEE(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol he's swimming in the deep waters of friendzocean
Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by agarawu23(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
he might be her brother undecided
Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by Mikeyjoe(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chai
Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by cyprus000: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
agarawu23:
he might be her brother undecided
[size=13pt] Even say you be her brother,you fit do that kind thingcheesy

[/size]
Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Even say you be her brother,you fit do that kind thingcheesy

[/size]

lol
oyinbo way different from ours
if na black race pix, I know what to say cheesy
Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by cyprus000: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
oyinbo way different from ours
if na black race pix, I know what to say cheesy
[size=13pt]
Even say person na oyinbo,e still hard to degist that kind thing.
You no fit cheat naturecheesy

If na me,I go first plank am with 2by2. Then we go sit down decide which coffin go best to bury amgrin.

NOTE: this is only applicable to players. responsible ggz fit run packag with my sis.
[/size]
Re: Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone by MrBasketball: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
All i see is a mumu guy carrying a mumu girl kissing a mumu boy. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed:see Why Men Want S Ex In The Morning & Ladies At Night(see HERE / Brides To Be, This Is For You......... / How would you respond to this? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.