Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... (4841 Views)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? / 5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... by rushman003: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
I want to use this medium to beg my brothers and sisters seriously looking for jobs not to fall victim of this firm especially those living outside lagos state. Except if you want to be involved in an advance product networking dealings. here is extract from the text i received:
The BGS Mgt Team has Shortlisted you for a Job Briefing holding on Wednesday 19/8/15 by 2pm @ 161 Herbert Macaulay Way,Opp Adekunle BRT B/stop,Yaba.
i am a corps member serving in lagos state so because of my curiosity for job interviews and working in a big firm i fell victim of this so called BGS. Not knowing it a GNLD program only in another way. Infact im just leaving the place as im posting this, have spent over 3hour 30 minutes with them, only to for them to be showing me motivational movies and lots of talk from their so called leaders. Though far from what it used to be we were given an aptitude test both objective and theory just to deceive us. Alot of things transpires which i wouldnot want to include because of long text and i know my nairaland people when its come to long text.

So in a nut shell, Please for those leaving outside lagos state invited or that will be invited for the so call job interview should not bother themselves unless they have got cash to waste. For lagosian you can fall in if you are less busy and much more interested in the type of business. But remember its more of GNLD package incase you are looking for a serious job interview. This is my own kobo for all job seeker. Any company that calls for interview try as much as possible to google their name if they truly existed and what they are into, if you dont get any details please dont go for such especially in lagos state. Attached below is the picture of our aptutude test question paper to know i was actually there with my ordain. Moderator please do the needful as an open eye for all not to fall victim.

Vote for FP.
AraLonSoro; na Wonder dey talk..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... by debris: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin lolz u even try spend 3hours with them,if na me only sighting those their fake forms and hustling moves I go just shift.
Re: Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... by rushman003: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
@debris you cant just understand. how i wish you were there. My intention was as soon as im introduce to company and it doesnt make sense. im moving it straight but i cant just move as they started .

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... by pinkygurl(f): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
After submitting his CV to a stipulated email.on a vacancy on jobberman last week tuesday, mi cousin got this invite yesterday Sunday november 22nd.
BGS LTD, invites you for a job interview on Mon 23 /11/15 @ 161 Herbert Macaulay Way by Adekunle B/stop Yaba. Time: 8am HR: Mrs John 222/909004 0913
A prompt Google search online brought mi to this post & I immediately showed it to him.If not he would have fallen a victim today.Thanks bro for opening a thread like this!!!
Re: Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... by ckamal: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
And also mdl

(1) (Reply)

Silverbird Recruitment / Job Opportunity For Fresh Graduate Awaiting Result And NYSC / Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board Fresh Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.