Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pension Fraud Alert (read And Inform Others) Mostly Federal Pensioners - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pension Fraud Alert (read And Inform Others) Mostly Federal Pensioners (513 Views)

Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie / Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of £5m Life Savings In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pension Fraud Alert (read And Inform Others) Mostly Federal Pensioners by suggyspic: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
I visited my dad who retired in 1998. He has been complaining about his federal pension not been paid to him for many years. As we were discussing, he told me about a phone call (07062916425) he got in the early hours of today (18th august 2015) from one Mr Vincent Ehuda. Mr Vincent Ehuda told him that they have records of his Pension from federal Pension Office Abuja, and that they have calculated his pension for the past 10years and that he is been under- paid, that presently his pension is in excess of 2.1 million which would be paid to him. That the Head of Department (accounts) Mr lawal Isa whom he also spoke with, would sign his voucher if he pays 100 thousand into this account in GTB Bank ( 0165299584 ) account.

I told him its a fraudulent way to collect money from innocent pensioners that he should not pay any money. pls read and inform innocent pensioners so that they would not fall to this fraud stars. security agents should look into this bank account number as quickly as possible. I believe the names may be fictitious but the account number in the bank is correct.
Re: Pension Fraud Alert (read And Inform Others) Mostly Federal Pensioners by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
No body is foolish enough to fall into such
Re: Pension Fraud Alert (read And Inform Others) Mostly Federal Pensioners by MartineeVIP(f): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Whatever you sow today you will reap tomorrow, so all these dupes couldn't scam young men anymore they feel poor pensioners are the best to dupe. Nemesis will catch up with them, them go old one day too na.
Re: Pension Fraud Alert (read And Inform Others) Mostly Federal Pensioners by natas22: 6:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Thief thief every where

(1) (Reply)

Total Black Out In Afikpo By Enugu Electricity Distribution Company / Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | / Racist Women Who Urinated In Front Of Muslim Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.