Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics (3380 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Nigerian Civil War Began On This Day 49-years Ago(pics) / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by mazeech: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Unbelievable! Woman reunites with daughter she thought had died 49 years ago! shocked

After nearly 50 years, a St. Louis woman has been reunited with a daughter she had been told had died just after the hospital delivery.

A maternity nurse broke the sad news to Zella Jackson Price, 76, just hours after she gave birth to daughter Diane on Nov. 25, 1965.

But Diane had never died! She was adopted by another family and is now Melanie Diane Gilmore, 49, and an Oregon resident. She met her biological mother for the first time Thursday in an emotion-charged reunion.

Hhmm, imagine having a child and she’s taken away from you for 49 years and trained by someone else!

Oh, some Doctors and Nurses…

Read more and watch their video.
https://www.mazech.com/woman_reunites_with_daughter

**Register now to receive viral news straight to your inbox! Click here - https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

2 Shares

Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by mazeech: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
smiley sad shocked
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
got nothing to say but thenk God 4 my life
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by adelegan1: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
sweet
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Damianbrown(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chai! So touchin
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
omg!!! shocked This is a very Silly and heartless mistake!! how can u say a mother's daughter z dead while she's very much alive that's wickedness!!! That hospital has to be closed dwn. wat nonsense.

I'm so happy she finally met her daughter cry I jx wanna cry ryt now. I never wish that for any woman sad

1 Like

Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
shocked
EroticAngelina:
omg!!! shocked This is a very Silly and heartless mistake!! how can u say a mother's daughter z dead while she's very much alive that's wickedness!!! That hospital has to be closed dwn. wat nonsense.

I'm so happy she finally met her daughter cry I jx wanna cry ryt now. I never wish that for any woman sad
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by mazeech: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=37127705]omg!!! shocked This is a very Silly and heartless mistake!!

I know! From the video, the woman is even limping now....she can't walk well. She's seeing her daughter at old age! Hhmm, good news, but very emotional. Mtcheew angry smiley

Watch the video - https://www.mazech.com/woman_reunites_with_daughter
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Blackfire(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
The thunder that will fire that nurse is doing handshake with amadioha and sango his brother.
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by juman(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
The nurse deserve to be sentence to life imprisonment.
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by mazechdotcom: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hhmm... undecided
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by otabuko(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
They should pay for it.... The pains caused these years...
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Justbeingreal(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nawa
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Horlawoomey(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
That's very callous of the Nurse, what if the woman is dead.
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by xnowball1984(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
sweet reunion
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Harmvirus(f): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
So touching
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by mazeech: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hhmm.... Oh, dis kinda world angry cheesy
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Vicadonis(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Seriously? 49 years...wow
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Happiness87(f): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

i know of a similar story in Delta, the lady met her mum after 15 years.

After she was born, a nurse sold her to a barren couple, and told her mum that she was dead, couldn't keep the corpse, that she had disposed it.

Years passed away, one day the girl fell ill and needed blood transfusion, her foster parents blood did not match.

hence she began to ask questions, which led to her foster parents to trace the hospital where she was born.

They got her real parents address and located her mum, as soon as, her real mum donated blood, she recovered from the illness.

Both families later settled the issue and agree that the foster parents should keep the girl, since She had lived with them up to the age of 15. and they were richer.

Today, the foster father is dead, her foster mum was from Europe, she traveled back to her country, and the girl is inherited the man's wealth.

lets pray, the man's family won't try something funny in future because her real parents are from Anambra
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Opinedecandid(m): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Wickedness in high places.

Oh God, have mercy in them.
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Bsmartt(m): 1:40am On Aug 20, 2015
I'm not a racist or pro-Negro but why must it be a black woman being tortured emotionally after 49years! oma se ooooooooo
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Above all we should also thank God, because nobody knows what would have befallen her if she were around.

IF things don't happen, STORIES will not be told.
U are interested in the story because something happened.

Great story
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by kokoA(m): 5:28am On Aug 20, 2015
All these nurses sef.. Na so dem go carry dat dia big yanshes and large chests dey cause commotion up and down for hospital.. mchew. One work dem no sabi, but for gossip department dem be champions.
Re: I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics by mazechdotcom: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2015
To be fair some nurses are really good, no jokes! I can't forget my night nurse when i lived in Europe. She's damn so good!!! cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Achievements Of President Buhari As Military Ruler / Significance Of Yesterday's Polls And How South South And South East May Vote / Protesters Storm CCT Seeking Stoppage Of Cjn’s Onnoghen Trial - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.