Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (713132 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
mizzygray:

Baba abeg send me WhatsApp msg o9o28.62.3757
quote me somewhere else wit ur digits, it seems missed up, or it might b frm me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2019
samobaba4u:
I am the happiest man on earth right now.
Congratulations
Congratulations bro..I'm happy for you
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2019
yomzygallant:
Congrats to My Artyman,Notsonasty
Am happy for you guys
I sight you bro �.. Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mizzygray(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2019
arcike:

quote me somewhere else wit ur digits, it seems missed up, or it might b frm me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Sikpa04(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
ekoson95:
Congrats to the selected few who made the final list.

Mehn, am happy for u guys...reminds me of when I was like u guys almost 3 years ago.

Get ready for a tough life ahead where nobody will tell you sorry.

Trust me, passing through that gate on resumption day, will be the greatest decision you will ever make.

Be adviced...laugh, eat, sleep, play, joke, catch fun and explore all you can for these remaining few days you have as a civilian... Bcoz u might not be opportune to do them again for the next 40 years.

Truth is, some might dash...but don't be the one. Don't be the one that would be counted among d statistics of those who fell by the way side.

Gentlemen be adviced, come with ENOUGH blue shorts (salala) and white shirt...as many as u can afford, it will help u. Dont go for designer shirts oh, nobody gives a Bleep abt d quality, only the neatness. Better get plenty of those cheap white nylon shirts.

Come with atleast 3 white canvasses...in this case, get quality canvasses like New Balance or so, and let it not be tight on ur feet, to avoid damaging ur feet.

During ur prep wing, manage and distinguish urself as a neat/packard clown. And d only way to achieve this is to be organized. Ensure that u are well prepared ahead of time for any parade, u will never appear scruffy.

Be interested in learning things fast, like learning to shine ur prep wingers boots, and ironing uniforms. You will learn fast and this will help to get u a good roommate. Remember, who ur roommate is goes a long way in determining how ur life in academy will be. Ur roommate can either make u dash or set d course for u to be an appointment holder.

Gentlemen, ur personality in academy is all about ur seniors perception of u...first impression matters.

Prep wingers will naturally confuse u....but don't let urself be confused. Have carriage and be neat.

'Pull ur weight' in everything as much as u can...be it endurance, drill, physical training etc.

I think I have said enough.

For those that will dash....well, you will never forgive urself and ur generation will never forgive you. Its better u don't resume. Bcoz if u cowardice and dash, YOU WILL NEVER GET IT TOGETHER!!!

Once again, congratulations and may the odds forever be in your favour.

#shugaba_of_68rc

Oga Sir!! Thanks for this advice you have given the new clowns. I hope they adhere to it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by adalomo: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nda can be funny atimes despite facin board could not even find my name on reserved list.Anyway my big congrats goes to everyone on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
adalomo:
Nda can be funny atimes despite facin board could not even find my name on reserved list.Anyway my big congrats goes to everyone on this thread.
Facing board isn't a guarantee that you'll make it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by chizzyace1(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Please my name is on reserve are they going to call me...I am last reserve in my state
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by justman911(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Facing board isn't a guarantee that you'll make it

Did you make it my man?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by justman911(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
ekoson95:
Congrats to the selected few who made the final list.

Mehn, am happy for u guys...reminds me of when I was like u guys almost 3 years ago.

Get ready for a tough life ahead where nobody will tell you sorry.

Trust me, passing through that gate on resumption day, will be the greatest decision you will ever make.

Be adviced...laugh, eat, sleep, play, joke, catch fun and explore all you can for these remaining few days you have as a civilian... Bcoz u might not be opportune to do them again for the next 40 years.

Truth is, some might dash...but don't be the one. Don't be the one that would be counted among d statistics of those who fell by the way side.

Gentlemen be adviced, come with ENOUGH blue shorts (salala) and white shirt...as many as u can afford, it will help u. Dont go for designer shirts oh, nobody gives a Bleep abt d quality, only the neatness. Better get plenty of those cheap white nylon shirts.

Come with atleast 3 white canvasses...in this case, get quality canvasses like New Balance or so, and let it not be tight on ur feet, to avoid damaging ur feet.

During ur prep wing, manage and distinguish urself as a neat/packard clown. And d only way to achieve this is to be organized. Ensure that u are well prepared ahead of time for any parade, u will never appear scruffy.

Be interested in learning things fast, like learning to shine ur prep wingers boots, and ironing uniforms. You will learn fast and this will help to get u a good roommate. Remember, who ur roommate is goes a long way in determining how ur life in academy will be. Ur roommate can either make u dash or set d course for u to be an appointment holder.

Gentlemen, ur personality in academy is all about ur seniors perception of u...first impression matters.

Prep wingers will naturally confuse u....but don't let urself be confused. Have carriage and be neat.

'Pull ur weight' in everything as much as u can...be it endurance, drill, physical training etc.

I think I have said enough.

For those that will dash....well, you will never forgive urself and ur generation will never forgive you. Its better u don't resume. Bcoz if u cowardice and dash, YOU WILL NEVER GET IT TOGETHER!!!

Once again, congratulations and may the odds forever be in your favour.

#shugaba_of_68rc

haha... this is funny in a way and I mean no offence.

I declined showing up for AFSB for 69Rc after making the 50 man list for my state as one of the very few bio sciences candidates. I opted to go study in Europe on a full scholarship.

Two years later, I have hundreds of thousands in small businesses, assets and savings, travelled to some choiced destinations, enroute to becoming a doctor in my field and having a WHO accredited degree.

What am I saying? Don't force things people. If you've tried something and it's not for you, do your best and pray to be where you are supposed to be. I see very bright future ahead of me and should I want to wear khaki, there are numerous countries that will appreciate a medic in their military as long as I'm up for their rigorous citizenship and military requirements.

Besides how many of us are proud of Naija as a country? A country where commissioned officers dish answers to selected candidates during EE what sort of joke is that?

Our military is underpaid while top guns live large and spoil their kids silly abroad. I hope you and your type get to the top soon and bring some changes. Until then, may God keep your souls from greedy bastards sending fathers and sons to battles with jamming guns.

Future candidates; don't get me wrong, I love Naija, but right now she doesn't deserve my blood nor yours. If you really want to do this, do it with all your heart.
If not, think twice.

Peace my brothers.
Stay safe

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by dunsin125: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
If person no fit be soldier, person sha fit have soldier as a friend.... Who de oooo, I want soldier friend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
justman911:

Did you make it my man?
yes sir! Justice why did you bring out yourself?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
chizzyace1:
Please my name is on reserve are they going to call me...I am last reserve in my state
Those that leaves everything in the hands of God will surely see God's hand in everything

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by justman911(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2019
NNAMDIII:
yes sir! Justice why did you bring out yourself?

haha.... a man does not stray too far from his shadow.
How do you do boss?

Big congratulations to you!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
chizzyace1:
Reserves are called yearly
Let's pray
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by samobaba4u(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Those that leaves everything in the hands of God will surely see God's hand in everything
I love this.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
samobaba4u:

I love this.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2019
justman911:

haha... this is funny in a way and I mean no offence.

I declined showing up for AFSB for 69Rc after making the 50 man list for my state as one of the very few bio sciences candidates. I opted to go study in Europe on a full scholarship.

Two years later, I have hundreds of thousands in small businesses, assets and savings, travelled to some choiced destinations, enroute to becoming a doctor in my field and having a WHO accredited degree.

What am I saying? Don't force things people. If you've tried something and it's not for you, do your best and pray to be where you are supposed to be. I see very bright future ahead of me and should I want to wear khaki, there are numerous countries that will appreciate a medic in their military as long as I'm up for their rigorous citizenship and military requirements.

Besides how many of us are proud of Naija as a country? A country where commissioned officers dish answers to selected candidates during EE what sort of joke is that?

Our military is underpaid while top guns live large and spoil their kids silly abroad. I hope you and your type get to the top soon and bring some changes. Until then, may God keep your souls from greedy bastards sending fathers and sons to battles with jamming guns.

Future candidates; don't get me wrong, I love Naija, but right now she doesn't deserve my blood nor yours. If you really want to do this, do it with all your heart.
If not, think twice.

Peace my brothers.
Stay safe

I understand you tried Academy and it didn't work out for you. Well, the officer corp is not for everybody no matter how good you think you are...the Armed Forces can always do without the best.

You saying Nigeria doesn't deserve your blood is shallow and dumb. I hope you will be happy when you re-read your write-up in the next 40 years.

In the same year I got into the Academy, I was offered a Turkish Govt full scholarship as well as a MasterCard foundation scholarship at McGill University in Canada. But I opted for the academy and I am not regretting it.

You've discovered what works for you, congratulations but do not discourage others.

You have made your hundreds of thousands of businesses, assets etc...bravo. But for some people, passion and patriotism for their country comes first.

Goodluck selling ur services to the highest bidder since Nigeria doesn't deserve it.

Just remember, no matter where you are outside Nigeria....you will always be a second class citizen.

***THE NIGERIAN NATION:::The Nigerian Honor and Interest comes first, always and everytime***
Bye.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by justman911(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
ekoson95:

I understand you tried Academy and it didn't work out for you. Well, the officer corp is not for everybody no matter how good you think you are...the Armed Forces can always do without the best.

You saying Nigeria doesn't deserve your blood is shallow and dumb. I hope you will be happy when you re-read your write-up in the next 40 years.

In the same year I got into the Academy, I was offered a Turkish Govt full scholarship as well as a MasterCard foundation scholarship at McGill University in Canada. But I opted for the academy and I am not regretting it.

You've discovered what works for you, congratulations but do not discourage others.

You have made your hundreds of thousands of businesses, assets etc...bravo. But for some people, passion and patriotism for their country comes first.

Goodluck selling ur services to the highest bidder since Nigeria doesn't deserve it.

Just remember, no matter where you are outside Nigeria....you will always be a second class citizen.

***THE NIGERIAN NATION:::The Nigerian Honor and Interest comes first, always and everytime***

Bye.

I do hope there will be a forty years later for both of us. Most, I hope there will be for Nigeria.

It's rather unfortunate that all you saw in my comment was me trying to discourage others. But you clearly didn't see where I stated that passion ALONE should drive their choices.

Tell me, when a candidate falsifies his age all in a desperate attempt to get into the academy, or alters his body's physiological conditions, is he doing more harm than good?

If I truly love my country and will sacrifice my selfish interest for her, it is not out of place to demand she does same especially as she's more than able to do so.

I have had to deal with various levels of injustice just because the Nigerian system wouldn't work and as much as I am a second class citizen elsewhere, I tell you, I have been accorded more respect there than my home. Same can be said for Chimamanda, Chinua Achebe, P. Emegwali, W. Soyinka, and countless others. I know families of heroes past and what some of them go through is better left unsaid (even Achebe's story brings tears).

I will grow old one day, and long for nowhere but home. I hope by then you and others like you will be bold enough to drive changes and call us to be a part of it. I sincerely hope and pray the man that replied me will still be left in you by then, and not just another one robbed of his conscience.

I stand by my words, if you really want to do this, then do with all your heart. If not, there are numerous legal routes to success. For everytime you lie, cheat or let avarice drive you, you're creating a monster of a nation that will consume us all in the long run.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by aremz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
I’m sorry but you’ve made no point
justman911:

I do hope there will be a forty years later for both of us. Most, I hope there will be for Nigeria.

It's rather unfortunate that all you saw in my comment was me trying to discourage others. But you clearly didn't see where I stated that passion ALONE should drive their choices.

Tell me, when a candidate falsifies his age all in a desperate attempt to get into the academy, or alters his body's physiological conditions, is he doing more harm than good?

If I truly love my country and will sacrifice my selfish interest for her, it is not out of place to demand she does same especially as she's more than able to do so.

I have had to deal with various levels of injustice just because the Nigerian system wouldn't work and as much as I am a second class citizen elsewhere, I tell you, I have been accorded more respect there than my home. Same can be said for Chimamanda, Chinua Achebe, P. Emegwali, W. Soyinka, and countless others. I know families of heroes past and what some of them go through is better left unsaid (even Achebe's story brings tears).

I will grow old one day, and long for nowhere but home. I hope by then you and others like you will be bold enough to drive changes and call us to be a part of it. I sincerely hope and pray the man that replied me will still be left in you by then, and not just another one robbed of his conscience.

I stand by my words, if you really want to do this, then do with all your heart. If not, there are numerous legal routes to success. For everytime you lie, cheat or let avarice drive you, you're creating a monster of a nation that will consume us all in the long run.

Bye.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by justman911(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2019
aremz:
I’m sorry but you’ve made no point

It's pathetic you didn't read between the lines.

If you took time to go back to the initial comment I replied to, you'd see where the cadet stated something like leaving the academy will be the worst thing to happen to anyone. I know he made that statement with probably the best intentions and to motivate candidates but I chose to correct that notion with my experience as an example.

I have seen medical students spend years and thousands of dollars and loads of excruciating effort chasing a med degree and their hopes get dashed. A student in my uni took his own life. I haven't gotten to that nadir but I have also felt disappointment, and in a world where young ones are tilting to depression and suicide, it is best to allow everyone go at his own pace.

For instance, I loved the military from afar. Personally knew an air force officer and army general. A fine, god-fearing man he was. I adored his persona and itched to be like him. I went to do my EE and met a stark difference from what attracted me to the military. An institution I adored for its uprightness in a messed up society was more decayed than I knew. Next it was that of soldiers shooting at other security agents. Imagine a young mind getting skewed like that, instead of feeling trapped I will advice anyone in that situation to walk away since your initial motivation is no longer there.

People have fallen out of making the SEALS and moved on to do great things. People calling you names is the last thing you should be worried about and to hell with your generation, they should go make a name for themselves. If you don't have the passion, walk away with your head up and don't tell lies or use money or influence to force your way in.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
the military is deeper dan wat a lot of you think... the military starts after academy... I dont like all dis dragging most of u do here, academy isn't even d beginning, its more lik kick starting your car engine which only moves after your POP....

wateva career you choice, only wish d best 4 urself... don't and I repeat don't ever think you are beta dan any1 cos of ur career choice, b it an officer, a commercial pilot or even a bricklayer..

remember Everything na vanity upon vanity las las.... let's all b cool please

#Peace

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
arcike:
the military is deeper dan wat a lot of you think... the military starts after academy... I dont like all dis dragging most of u do here, academy isn't even d beginning, its more lik kick starting your car engine which only moves after your POP....

wateva career you choice, only wish d best 4 urself... don't and I repeat don't ever think you are beta dan any1 cos of ur career choice, b it an officer, a commercial pilot or even a bricklayer..

remember Everything na vanity upon vanity las las.... let's all b cool please

#Peace
The most important thing is living a fulfilled life Sir, even if you're an officer i don't even think you'll even enjoy it like that if you're below the rank of major but last last everything na vanity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2019
NNAMDIII:
The most important thing is living a fulfilled life Sir, even if you're an officer i don't even think you'll even enjoy it like that if you're below the rank of major but last last everything na vanity

yes u begin 2 enjoy from major quite alrite, but even NDA is : gateway to generalship, the fulfillment of any officer is to reach dat rank, which unfortunately not everyone would attain...

d basic truth is just be relevant in ur field... u and dat oda guy should stop d banter, my honest coin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Governordbenz: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Governordbenz: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Notsonasty:
Is there anyone traveling on Friday (tomorrow) from Ibadan and will follow ABC transport
..pls kindly send WhatsApp number to 08141184816
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Governordbenz: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nawao
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Notsonasty: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by opalk(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by izic911: 12:51am On Sep 11, 2019
abeg who know wether dem dey start to dey call reserve
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Navalson174: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please guys am ..new here.

Am a maritime cadet..... Just finished my ND program and about doing my Bsc

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.