Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (713133 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sikpa04:
If you like say it's NEPOTISM, say whatever you want. All you are to be doing is to be PRAYING. That is the master key. I know where my prayers have taken me. Mind you, NDA is not JAMB that if you protest they'll add 40 marks or reissue your application. The way NDA disqualifies people is unknown to applicants but the officers in charged. Even during screening you'll be screened out for reasons unknown to you but them. So my fellow applicants, PRAYER is the key!!!... Let's pray pls. People that scored below cut off too should pray becaues they might be evicted at a stage. Am also praying here for you guys. Thank you
all bcus u're qualified to sit doesn't mean you should chant such words, read well before u respond I wasn't the person who called it NEPOTISM, I only laid a comment partaining what I read so your way is neither my way nor any one's else way, so if you don't have feelings for fellow applicant who're to be given courage dont bother to comment please. No offense gentle man my say though. We are already destined to be what we will have to be. #68Regulars' no going back Moral!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Oceanboy61(m): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
JOSEjoe99:
Wat Could Be D Requirement Der Talki Bout?
THEY WERE SPECIFIC ABOUT MANY FIELDS MOSTLY ABOUT FILLING UR DETAILS IN CAPS
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sikpa04:
If you like say it's NEPOTISM, say whatever you want. All you are to be doing is to be PRAYING. That is the master key. I know where my prayers have taken me. Mind you, NDA is not JAMB that if you protest they'll add 40 marks or reissue your application. The way NDA disqualifies people is unknown to applicants but the officers in charged. Even during screening you'll be screened out for reasons unknown to you but them. So my fellow applicants, PRAYER is the key!!!... Let's pray pls. People that scored below cut off too should pray becaues they might be evicted at a stage. Am also praying here for you guys. Thank you
writing letter of protest does not mean we will start abusing or insulting them but it is rather a way of expressing displeasure. Even if they won't change their ways there is nothing wrong in complaining since it won't cost anything. But all the way, you can't know how I feel. Thanks to demo4ril, i could feel ur impact.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
I just printed out my Exam Card now. But I noticed that my faculty was changed to 'Faculty of Science' as against the original 'Faculty of Military Sciences' as it is in the Acknowledgment form.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by JOSEjoe99(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oceanboy61:
THEY WERE SPECIFIC ABOUT MANY FIELDS MOSTLY ABOUT FILLING UR DETAILS IN CAPS
u R Serious,dey Dd Talk Bout The Caps?No Dat Cant Be A Good Reason To Disqualify Nah.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
I cant stop tanking God 4 being able to print my Exam card..Of a truth,IS NT BY POWER NOR BY MIGHT,BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAITH THE LORD....Morale!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Harbdull: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
PLS Guys help me out, I'm having Difficulties printing my NDA Exam card. I passed my Jamb, my waec is OK, I'm 19yrs old. I dnt know what's wrong ooo. What am I going to do, I'm really worried and sad.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh:
writing letter of protest does not mean we will start abusing or insulting them but it is rather a way of expressing displeasure. Even if they won't change their ways there is nothing wrong in complaining since it won't cost anything. But all the way, you can't know how I feel. Thanks to demo4ril, i could feel ur impact.
if the list was submitted truely let them give us the publication, jus keep trying sir it might be due to congestion in the portal i could refrain how I got almost scared on the last day of submitting the application when I couldn't enta into my account getting "invalid username" afta deleting my application, yet i tried registering again I was notified i have used that email, until a friend who also applied tried and he got same I was then relief because he submitted is that afternoon also.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
JOSEjoe99:
u R Serious,dey Dd Talk Bout The Caps?No Dat Cant Be A Good Reason To Disqualify Nah.
mind you it a good reason and you can recall to urself if perhaps u didnt upload two documents or credentials.

* Birth Certificate/Affidavit
* SSCE result
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
if the list was submitted truely let them give us the publication, jus keep trying sir it might be due to congestion in the portal i could refrain how I got almost scared on the last day of submitting the application when I couldn't enta into my account getting "invalid username" afta deleting my application, yet i tried registering again I was notified i have used that email, until a friend who also applied tried and he got same I was then relief because he submitted is that afternoon also.
I have been replied on twitter, he said they will crosscheck, but they can't guarantee anything because the list is already with DEFENCE HQ
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh:
I have been replied on twitter, he said they will crosscheck, but they can't guarantee anything because the list is already with DEFENCE HQ
who replied you?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by JOSEjoe99(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
mind you it a good reason and you can recall to urself if perhaps u didnt upload two documents or credentials.

* Birth Certificate/Affidavit
* SSCE result
i Havent Checked Mine Tho But All Ma Stuffs And Document Is Der..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Although the fault are more likely from the the board of exam @ NDA, but most people will not be shortlisted because they didn't follow instructions. Visit http://pastebin.com/u2nxD8F8 to verify what you missed when registering.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
who replied you?
@ndaregular
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh:
@ndaregular
bro get off the response frm @ndaregular, I am really annoyed about how the handle giv response atleast it is supposed to answer with simplicity beside of what use is the list to DHQ if we stil av to take our exam cards, JAMB result slip and Postcard passport?. I repeat hope is certain.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by isyso1: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lawmosh:
Boss u will soon be able to print ur exam card,last year was even worst than this,try it by midnight it will go.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by isyso1: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
isyso1:

Boss u will soon be able to print ur exam card,last year was even worst than this,try it by midnight it will go.
Concernin d list sent to DHQ guys whalahi na smoke,u guys shldnt be discouraged u will soon be able to print,try it either by midnight or early in d mornin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by isyso1: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nothin was sent to DHQ,there r still thousands of aspirants that r yet to print their admission card,last year on d day of exam some were still printin theirs.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kodext(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Harbdull:
PLS Guys help me out, I'm having Difficulties printing my NDA Exam card. I passed my Jamb, my waec is OK, I'm 19yrs old. I dnt know what's wrong ooo. What am I going to do, I'm really worried and sad.

Try Again @ Midnight Or Tomorrow Or Just Nxt Tomorrow...
It Might be due 2 network.

And 2....It might be Dat ur registration was nt Correct...Ur Document upload was not properly uploaded...
Either of diz are possible..!

68th rc Just Different.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
1.If your passport or course does not appear on your 2) Send an email with your ADM NO. and the passport/course with this as subject "PASSPORT/COURSE UPDATE".. No RRR codes please only ADM no card,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kodext:

Try Again @ Midnight Or Tomorrow Or Just Nxt Tomorrow...
It Might be due 2 network.

And 2....It might be Dat ur registration was nt Correct...Ur Document upload was not properly uploaded...
Either of diz are possible..!

68th rc Just Different.
bro when is printing of exam card closing? Cos I tried 2 2day but my sit numba wasn't comin up... can I do it on monday?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kodext(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
aidagbon:
bro when is printing of exam card closing? Cos I tried 2 2day but my sit numba wasn't comin up... can I do it on monday?

Its Endinq on d 3rd of April
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kodext:

Its Endinq on d 3rd of April
okay..... Tanx bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
lawmosh demo4ril97 chilax we will get there
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tomsy2: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please can I choose centre number and submit, then print on Monday? Don't have a printer at home.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MadeOfBlaq(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
tomsy2:
Please can I choose centre number and submit, then print on Monday? Don't have a printer at home.
U used a phone to login?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
tomsy2:
YES you can!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 3:39am On Mar 27, 2016
isyso1:

My concern is was it the same message "you have not met all the requirements for 68th regular course, u have not been shortlisted for the NDAEE exam" that was displayed for those that had problem last year.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by JOSEjoe99(m): 4:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Real Cadets Shud Just Calm Down We R All Gallant Men.Checkd Mine At Night.Remains To Print.We L All Get Der...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by JOSEjoe99(m): 4:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Real Cadets Shud Just Calm Down We R All Gallant Men.Checkd Mine At Night.Remains To Print.We L All Get Der...By God's Grace...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 27, 2016
JOSEjoe99:
Real Cadets Shud Just Calm Down We R All Gallant Men.Checkd Mine At Night.Remains To Print.We L All Get Der...By God's Grace...
yes by Gods grace we shall get there
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 27, 2016
HAPPY EASTER TO Y'ALL .....,.remember WE ARE ONE

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.