Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu (38351 Views)

Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos / Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by eph12(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2015
Afritop:
Police is never one enemy of Nigeria. At times they have nothing good to offer
Erm I think you meant number not never

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by greens(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2015
This OP no try at all. So you can not even mention the name of the police station as well as their vehicle registration number and other related things that can make them feel the heat?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by HDee(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Nigeria sha?? That's how they do, all in the name of maintaining peace but all these things are done to perform more dubious acts.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by kennyman2000(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2015
And we're about to employ another set of people.. Hope this wont be another mistake..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by kuuljay(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2015
same thing happened to me sometimes ago in enugu, just went to a joint to take isiewu those guys came in commando style arrested every body took us to the station.they were so rude that they said my ID card was fake.when they discovered that I had plenty money on me they made sure they fleeced that money from me by threats of throwing me into one of the most dangerous cell.those guys are the most inhuman people in nigeria after bokoharam.they brought out one young man and used the edge of a shovel to butcher his foot and even when the guy as a result of the pain agreed to the crime they didn't stop untill they were satisfied.
If they arrest you and nobody comes to bail you in two weeks you are a goner
they kill people at will.and think they are above the law.the next day I was surprised that even members of the state house of assembly were coming to bail their wards with out asking any questions, when ever they are broke they go on random raids to make some money.most big time area babes now keep atlist one SARS boyfriend they use to intimidate their enemies.pray you don't just find yourself there they are killing innocent people there on daily basis and nobody wants to know exactly what is going on there

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by haibe(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The people playing the match are enjoying their money and you went to cell for watching them.

Unfortunately they don't even know you and they don't even give a damn wether you were locked up or not.

People take this football thing to the next level.
Make una dey use una head.
mumu.. no vex but who told u its only those that watch football they arrest? A friend was arrested just because he was walking pass them at nigh..

@OP ypu should raise this issue up if u are really sure thats what they do in the cell.. its no joking matter oo

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by henro007(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
My broda tak hat na der way.d 1 der do here in lagos pass ur own area.sori angry
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by tdayof(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
I expect people sharing their various experience here to be on Twitter quoting the Nigerian police force since they reply very well now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by funshint(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2015
SARS! SARS!! SARS!!! Those guys are bloody killers. Its time for a judicial enquiry into their operations to be set up. So many innocent lives hv been wasted by these blood thirsty animals. Their notorious activities is thesame all over. God help us!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Awkuzu is in anambra state. The place is notorious. They dont allow you to get much detail. They will sieze your phone immediately they arrest you.they are satan. They abuse human right more than soldiers

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by JayZeus(f): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2015
It would be better if you give details of where, state, local government area where this took place, It would help the proper authority to take action and sanctions...
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by sunnyjah: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Nothing good about Nigerian police, their bunch of idiots, that's exactly Bayelsa sars always doing, the solution is to report the issue to I G, or national house of assembly,.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Afritop(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2015
eph12:

Erm I think you meant number not never
no mind this my yeye phone keypad that always try to frustrate my typing and turn the tables upside down to favour villians
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by akpanikpe(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Stop joking with everything. This is a very sensitive matter and not a joke.
Serious matter, is this the right place to come and report? When he saw them writting 200 instead of 20,000 why dint he complain? You want me to take it serious and go fight the police for him Abi?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by HomoSapiien: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2015
tellwisdom:
Bro, Are you poor??...You don't have television at home?? sad

Shvt up ya mouth angry Not everyone has the capacity of subscribing to DSTV channels. You don't say because you don't have money to buy a car then you won't enter nor pay for taxi cab.. Think like a homo sapien, not like a homo neanderthal.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Damalex4luv(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2015
All have been reading on this issue is from the south east, may God save you people from this agony.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Can some please post this link on NPF twitter or whatever social media they use?
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2015
Ebig22:
Awkuzu is in anambra state. The place is notorious. They dont allow you to get much detail. They will sieze your phone immediately they arrest you.they are satan. They abuse human right more than soldiers

Just modify your first comment on the thread and include these information below.

State?

local government area?

where this took place? Exact location of the Station.

It will go a long way for the right authorities to take necessary actions.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by HomoSapiien: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2015
akpanikpe:

Serious matter, is this the right place to come and report? When he saw them writting 200 instead of 20,000 why dint he complain?

SMH. Why are you reasoning like a goat for goodness sake? With the story narrated so far you still expect him to confront them about what they wrote has his bail?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by refreshrate: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2015
If you know how a dey sweet my belle when I hear news of army officers deaing with these horrible things now you understand.

God knows I hate those people like the devil
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by suruwilliams(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2015
I have gone tru almost same in 2013 December just because I was on duty(night shift) when someone came to vandalise car I am not a security am just a telecommunictions engineer they have cameras everywhere neither was I saw on the any of the cameras 1week after I was asked to come and write statement I got to ikeja SARS on my own oo after writing statement they started removing my cloth that I should call my family Thaat I will be taken to court next day ;Dcry hold me straight cus that was my first time of visiting police station like play like play I almost spent 2days in that stinky after case for court my uncle did not meet up with requirements for bail na so I go find myself for kirikiri Na dec 19 dem bail me comot for their hand very wicked and hardhearten humans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Senator1974:
Go and sue them for arresting you without any reason since you said you were innocent instead of ranting here.

Because If you wait for the Nigerian government to do anything about that, probaly they won't even talk about it. The ones that are meant to protect us are prosecuting us unjustly. The polticians that has the power to bring them down for their devlish acts, are the ones patronizing them.

Baba you really got a lot to do, may the Almighty be with you as you are doing it
bet you are high...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2015
akpanikpe:

Serious matter, is this the right place to come and report? When he saw them writting 200 instead of 20,000 why dint he complain? You want me to take it serious and go fight the police for him Abi?

You are joking right? He should complain to who? Or you want them to immediately label him a criminal. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by haibe(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2015
akpanikpe:

use ur head dude.. aren't you hearing these people are notorious

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by haibe(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

You are joking right? He should complain to who? Or you want them to immediately label him a criminal.
I think the guy doesn't know about these people called SARS
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by maestroz: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2015
pictures or nobody would believe you.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Sars in PH is another station that should be investigated,the brutality is totally uncalled for.i have always been preaching about this injustice at every opportunity,dear God let the right authorites harken to our cries.
Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by LUCASC(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Sars in Awkuzu have committed much worse crime than what d editor wrote in my own opinion I think Sars should be scrapped permanently.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Some people are just spewing rubbish here,clearly they havent been molested by this monsters,i pray when its your turn you guys will come out of it alive to support the OP.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by freshvine(f): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
I am right inside the police station now to bail someone. We're are still negotiating cheesy They're demanding 100k and I'm offering 20k. grin for a case of trump up charges lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu by Chamber10(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Very terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) / Sidechick Kills Pastor Brodes Perry After His Wife Let Her Inside Their Home / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.