Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens (31161 Views)

How Nlc’s Picketing Of MTN Violated Global ILO Rule / MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc / MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by cnssl: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
you guys should go to Fabian Erukunuakpor 's page on facebook and share the story till it gets to the right authorities.

1 Like

Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
what a liar this man can be shocked shocked shocked shocked. i cant remember getting any mail from Ugonwa Nwoye dated 31st July, 2015 and as far as i know (i stand corrected pls), when ugonwa sends a mail, You can neither forward the mail nor reply. So how come the mail that just came in from our so called human resource manager is highlighted in yellow. I smell fowl play. If I were Engr Gbenga Adebayo (my oga , I salute o), I will just spare myself the story. The only way the mail will sound believable is when Madam Ugonwa Nwoye(Customer Relations Executive for MTN) says something about this mail below.
God is really watching you on 3D. not only you sef, your and your followers. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by iyke4cute: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by lookulooku: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2015
motokeme:
what a liar this man can be shocked shocked shocked shocked. i cant remember getting any mail from Ugonwa Nwoye dated 31st July, 2015 and as far as i know (i stand corrected pls), when ugonwa sends a mail, You can neither forward the mail nor reply. So how come the mail that just came in from our so called human resource manager is highlighted in yellow. I smell fowl play. If I were Engr Gbenga Adebayo (my oga , I salute o), I will just spare myself the story. The only way the mail will sound believable is when Madam Ugonwa Nwoye(Customer Relations Executive for MTN).
God is really watching you on 3D. not only you sef, your and your followers. shocked shocked shocked shocked

PLEASE POST UGONWA'S MAIL THAT WE RECEIVED ON 24TH...USE YOUR PHONE TO SNAP THE SCREEN N KINDLY ATTACH TO THIS FAKE MAIL THEY JUST SENT...I NO SABI USE NAIRALAND..BIKO
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by lookulooku: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Im gonna speak about the yeye fake mail they sent today....even heard that they had started collating the money sef..and wen they saw twas too much...they stopped it n decided to come up with this scam....Do they think we are fools?...Ugonwa's mail that cant be forwarded et al..all of a sudden,its been highlighted. Mail that we did not receive...suddenly,we dey see say she sent mail on 31st of July..Meanwhile,the whole world got a mail from her last on the 24th of Aug. Do they think we are mugus?..in her previous mail,she did not state anything about ISC only getting monetized un-used leave..i even went as far as checking the FAQ inside the mail sef...i dint see anything related to it...All of a sudden,outta the blues, we received a mail saying she sent US(CCRs) a mail on the 31st of July...ARRANT NONSENSE....Gbenga Adebayo,if you dont pay us our money...just know you arent safe..keep carrying your MOPO up and down o...u go taya soon....are they meant to scare us?..think again..How come you dont have the liver to enter the call center rooms?...afraid we wud eat you raw?....if you want peace of mind,pay us our money..you've been paid already...PAY US OUR MONEY...Thief!!!!
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by abiolaj: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2015
PLIGHTSOF CCRS IN MTN CALL CENTRE MAYFAIR GARDENS
First and foremost,We really appreciate that our salaries were paid early as against the time the employment letter stipulated. That is to show our plights are being met little by little. It should be stated clearly that we the CCRs working in MTN call centre Mayfair gardens are not begging the CNSSL CEO for money, we are only asking for our right. When MTN sent mail that in line with smooth transition process, all unspent leave allowance will be monetized on or before July 31st, it was not specified that the mail was only for ISC. CCRs that received their allowances in VGC are agents like us. All we need is our money. We are not scared of sack anymore. It is either we lose the job now or cum October. The end point is that we will still lose the job anyways.
MTN should please compel the CNSSL CEO to please kindly pay up our leave allowances because the last one he paid was for 2014. I resumed work January 2nd 2013 and as such my leave allowance for 2015 was due January 2nd 2015. MTN should not tarnish her image for no just course. Is CNSSL bigger than MTN to control?
If our demands are not met, I would have to forward a concise message to my pastor, the vice president, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo to wade into the matter. God so kind he is lawyer. Thank you for your anticipated action on our plights.

2 Likes

Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by cnssl: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
abiolaj:
PLIGHTSOF CCRS IN MTN CALL CENTRE MAYFAIR GARDENS
First and foremost,We really appreciate that our salaries were paid early as against the time the employment letter stipulated. That is to show our plights are being met little by little. It should be stated clearly that we the CCRs working in MTN call centre Mayfair gardens are not begging the CNSSL CEO for money, we are only asking for our right. When MTN sent mail that in line with smooth transition process, all unspent leave allowance will be monetized on or before July 31st, it was not specified that the mail was only for ISC. CCRs that received their allowances in VGC are agents like us. All we need is our money. We are not scared of sack anymore. It is either we lose the job now or cum October. The end point is that we will still lose the job anyways.
MTN should please compel the CNSSL CEO to please kindly pay up our leave allowances because the last one he paid was for 2014. I resumed work January 2nd 2013 and as such my leave allowance for 2015 was due January 2nd 2015. MTN should not tarnish her image for no just course. Is CNSSL bigger than MTN to control?
If our demands are not met, I would have to forward a concise message to my pastor, the vice president, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo to wade into the matter. God so kind he is lawyer. Thank you for your anticipated action on our plights.

i will paste this on twitter
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by abiolaj: 6:18am On Aug 29, 2015
That will b nice. we av been shortchanged. if not y will two Indian companies(CNSSL and ISON) b managing us in Mayfair gardens. This is d reason y union is not allowed so they can do anything. it is very strange for a company to bring policemen to threaten their own staff. Mtn should b wise enough to do the right thing or else their reputation will continue to b dragged in d mud.
I was happy to receive termination letter from CNSSL but it saddened me to receive same employment letter for d next 3 months.
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by Unseen(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
abiolaj:
That will b nice. we av been shortchanged. if not y will two Indian companies(CNSSL and ISON) b managing us in Mayfair gardens. This is d reason y union is not allowed so they can do anything. it is very strange for a company to bring policemen to threaten their own staff. Mtn should b wise enough to do the right thing or else their reputation will continue to b dragged in d mud.
I was happy to receive termination letter from CNSSL but it saddened me to receive same employment letter for d next 3 months.

No. 1- CNSSL is not an Indian company
No. 2- Why union wasnt allowed was because of what staff union did to them in Jos Call Centre.

You guys dont have actions only talk. una no dey tire to complain?

Fight your fight or accept defeat simply
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by abiolaj: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
u will not understand! don't I know it is a Nigerian coy? tnx anyways. if u say there is no action but only talking, wat do u call d changes that has occurred so far during all the "Talking"? we really appreciate everyone supporting us on this.
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by teekem(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Now am sacred cos just got work from their Ilorin center
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by GiggsTk(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
teekem:
Now am sacred cos just got work from their Ilorin center
Please when are you resuming or have you resumed?
Re: Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens by kunmi92: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Ar u saying Ilorin center is dn wt recruitment n pipu as strtd working?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Former HR Is Disturbing Me / Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.