Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Please People Is This Possible?very Urgent. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please People Is This Possible?very Urgent. (380 Views)

Look At These People, Is It Fair To Do This In A Public? [photo] / Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air / My People Is This Proper? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please People Is This Possible?very Urgent. by Diamby: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please people this concerns those who know about the tricks of diesel dealers or diesel generally.A case of mixture of diesel with water happened aand it was been suggested that someone had access to the tank,stole diesel their and replaced it with water.This was a case of about 5000litres discharged and tested with hydrometer used for a while but after about 2 and half weeks it was discovered that water was coming out with the diesel from the tap used for collecting diesel from the tank.My questions are
1.Can diesel dealers discharge water with diesel without it been detected on discharge?

2.Can someone steal diesel from a tank and decide to add some water so that it would not be detected

3.note that the tank is not leaking from the top

4.How long does it take for water to settle if about 5000litres is discharged and an amount of water is added to it.

please i need an urgent answer has this has caused a lot of accusations and a lot of innocent people might be involved.

(1) (Reply)

#truthisscary: Is This All True About Women / FG Suspends Comptroller-general Of Immigration / I Want To Promote Music For Free Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.