Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Oil Palm, The Real Truth? Especially Export Potentials? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Oil Palm, The Real Truth? Especially Export Potentials? (627 Views)

Oil Palm Is Our New Crude Oil - Governor Obaseki / Malaysian Oil Palm Seeds/Seedlings is available. / Oil - Palm Plantation (the Way Forward) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Palm, The Real Truth? Especially Export Potentials? by debeo: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
I've do many wonderful stories about Oil palm. Especially how lucrative and rewarding it is

Three years ago I planted about 300 Oil Palm seedlings. I had to buy plots of land at the village and pay people who weed and fertilize it for me as I work in Lagos, the only time I get to see then is during vacation and trust me, they are a beauty to behold!

Am expecting them to start producing seeds from next year or upper years. I planted the Tenera spp, that has v little kernel.

My sole is is to process to oil palm, am already saving up for the machines

However, I've heard several wonderful stuff about oil palm and export potential, but nobody and even the internet has said much on how to import from Nigeria.

I need to know about that, cos am currently writing a proposal that should get me 10 hectares of land for lease for 50 years at a ridiculously subsidized price, but I just need facts and figures about its export potential urgently!

Secondly, if you have any proposal on Oil Palm, please do forward to me owellemi@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: Oil Palm, The Real Truth? Especially Export Potentials? by ablaw: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Can you please let us see your progress as pictures so we can Learn more from you.
Re: Oil Palm, The Real Truth? Especially Export Potentials? by mikolo80: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2015
wetin you wan take pishure do Abi palm tree de do fashion parade it is the profit and loss that matters

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Farm Land Forsale In Ogun State. / Snake Bite / We Dont Die We Miltiply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.