Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital (37642 Views)

Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds / Gombe Youths Reject Amina Abubakar-umar As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by malikisah: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2015
natas22:
I pity the cmd of that hospital from now on his now a yes man anything the woman say its yes ma grin
very parochial mind !
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by malikisah: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Pavore9:
Niger State affair evokes laughter whenever l recall that the Governor was sworn in by his mother-in-law (his wife's mother and former first Lady of Nigeria) Justice Fati Lami Abubakar as the Chief Judge of Niger State. So for Abdusalami Abubakar, his son-lin-law is the Governor, his daughter, the First Lady while his wife is the Chief Judge! cheesy cheesy cheesy
so?
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by malikisah: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2015
arabbunkum:
That's commendable, unlike Buhari's wife who is deceiving Nigerians.
jump into the lagoon nearest to yu if yu are pained
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by anigold(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2015
SirLegal:

wow... wow... Am grateful Sir.
And a big AMEN to your prayers for me Sire.

Ad multous annos to me. To many years.

This your GAME OF THRONES status make sense...
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by ussy09(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2015
tpiander:
where was she working before?
she was searching bfor.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by malikisah: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2015
handie:
Pickin Wey get sense. Unlike some first ladies who are only concerned about following their husbands to everywhere(Iara) and flirting with their husband's colleagues(Iara & Okorocha's American romance). Or some that are only interested in battling for the first lady position(Kebbi state governor's wife) and the oga of them all who insults her father's agemates with pidgin and in public, plays d role of a president and determines who gets what(Patience Jona baby)
I think u need to tell us what yu know about lara and okorocha.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by malikisah: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2015
fred19:

you called him a poor fool for sayin d truth?

u re d richest fool i hv ever seen(i no u re not rich)

X
better to be a rich fool!
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by chynes(f): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2015
She will probably be there as a consultant gynaecologist. It's a good position for her to take up by making practical contribution to the state. I say Kudos. Even though I follow tire for politicians recycling their family members.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by Nlevel(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Bacteriocin:
See as dem just dey rotate am between demselves....
Na wa ooooo.
Daughter of the former head of state and now a wife of a governor. Tomorrow now dey wil stil link the family to another post, maybe pikin minister....
God will kuku deliver us from dese people o

That is not the issue now,focus on what she is doing now and ask yourself how many first lady will be able to do such?
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by Firevinci(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
SirLegal:
Service to humanity is the best form of service to the almighty.
More Grease to your elbow Ma. Your wealth of Knowledge will go a long way to help the feminine folk in your state.

And yes, today is my birthday can someone somewhere on NL show me some love... smiley cool

(Takes the coin from him)

Valar Dohaeris
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by delishpot: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Infant mortality from 500 to 0 its a good thing
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by KissQ(f): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
SirLegal:
Service to humanity is the best form of service to the almighty.
More Grease to your elbow Ma. Your wealth of Knowledge will go a long way to help the feminine folk in your state.

And yes, today is my birthday can someone somewhere on NL show me some love... smiley cool

Hbd to you! I wish u the very best life has to offer.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by tpiander: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

Applause !!!!!!

Why not applaud other gynaes who are doing the same?
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by tpiander: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
ussy09:

she was searching bfor.

She just got certified?
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by Demdem(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
tpiander:

Why not applaud other gynaes who are doing the same?

who told u that i am not?
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by Bacteriocin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nlevel:

That is not the issue now,focus on what she is doing now and ask yourself how many first lady will be able to do such?
I kuku see but na the one wey pinch me for body I first address
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by SirLegal(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
KissQ:

Hbd to you! I wish u the very best life has to offer.
Gracias Mon amigos. Thank you my friend

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by VICKYE(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tragedy indeed... The rich are rotating power while the children of an average Nigerian are struggling to get #18,000 job and some are spending extravagantly. That's why I hate Nigerian politics. God will help his people.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Works As Gynaecologist In Hospital by Ikpongiton: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2018
bigboss80s:

You are a poor FOOL.
what i'm seeing here,is the case where a complete idiot and a compound fool is insulting a gentleman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.