Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) (60389 Views)

Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" / Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) / Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2016
2SWT:
Efosaval congrats ur baby is beautiful

I just came in though but I've read everything thank you, God bless u

Awwwwww thanks so much wink
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
[size=18pt] Bronzer Tutorial [/size]

Bronzer is a makeup product usually added as a finishing touch to the face after the makeup process, (brow definition, Eyeshadow blending, foundation application,highlighting and Contouring, lash extension fixing, etc ) .

The main aim is to make the face glow thus making it look fabulous. There are different brands of blush bronzer, (milani, cover girl, LA girl, etc) the baked bronzer no matter the brand are usually my favorite pick wink But how can one apply bronzer perfectly?

Some apply bronzer all over the face...... Where that may work for them
The right places on the face to apply bronzer are the T-zone area, the check bone area and the chine. Some also add bronzer to the brow bone as well. So to add extra fabness to your personal makeup why not add bronzer to your face like the makeup pros do. grin

SisiValisimo makeup School wink

We are having the mid year promo soon cheesy
For more details on the promo and Registration call 08096577157

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 20, 2016
New student. Cogratulations on your baby ma
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Funkybabee(f): 7:34pm On May 20, 2016
@op u tried mehn I enjoyed reading it from first page to the last. thanks for sharing us this work free may God help u and bless your hand work !!!!!
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by trexglox(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2016
pls madam which powder will u recommend for someone with an oily face.. ur response will b highly appreciated thanks
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Rimeh(f): 10:18am On May 25, 2016
This is one of my best make-up threads on NL. Thank you for this ma.
Ladies in Abuja and its environs, Ibadan and Benin who need original LAGirl cosmetics and MaryKay cosmetics at affordable rates can add me on 566A68F8.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by lolobukkie(f): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Efosaval u r indeed a Godsent to this age of unemployed youth, atleast we av something to get busy with and fetch us something am glad I saw your thread
Congrats on your baby
U r great
Pls take your time but don't neglect this thread ooo
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by hykmart: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2016
New student, I tink av really missed a lot
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
lolobukkie:
Efosaval u r indeed a Godsent to this age of unemployed youth, atleast we av something to get busy with and fetch us something am glad I saw your thread
Congrats on your baby
U r great
Pls take your time but don't neglect this thread ooo

Thanks so much, I won't wink
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
[size=18pt]Our Promo Is Back For June And July Registration

[/size]

First, We are located at number 2 Akinwale Street ogba Lagos opposite Nation wide filling station on yaya abatan road.

Registration Form 5k is free. (due to the promo)

We have the 4 weeks basic beauty class which used to be 65k Only, now 40k (promo price)

The 8 weeks basic /advanced beauty class which was 120k only but now 80k (promo price)

Please note that our is for June and July Registration. Meaning promo ends this June.
Before you start your will need the schools vest which you are to wear once in a while, apron table cover and clients cover. 6500.
At the end of the program you are to do an exam (photo shoot) 5k and you are to pay for your certificate.5k total 16500 only. In addition to the tuition on promo you go for.

School bank details- Fidelity bank. Valisimo Fashions 4010792028

The learning environment is very conducive. Air-conditioned classrooms state of the art mirrors and tables for practical. Good light fitting so u see very well . We have a fully equipped and functional photography studio to take pictures of your jobs. Qualified tutors to put u through. We teach with slide and projector for you to see and understand what the tutor is taking about

The school sells products to students at a very discounted rate. Such as makeup box, brush set, makeup products etc so we strongly advise you buy from us to save money authentic products.

Class days are Mondays - Fridays 11-3pm.for more details call 08096577157

We have hostel facility for students coming out side Lagos at just 500 per day

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Eminya(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
your baby is beautiful. I have learnt a lot today. From eyebrow drawing to glee tying. May God bless you for this
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by naniawini(f): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Gud mornin ma'am u're doing a gud job! God bless u abundantly wink

Pls I have few questions 2 ask

1. Pls is concealer or eyebrow corrector wet or dry?
2. Wen do u use d concealer b4 or after applying foundation and how do u blend it out so it doesn't luk too shawty?
3. How do u combine eyeshadow colours especially 4 dark skin ladies?

Thank u!
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by hibykay: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
I'm in
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Eminya:
your baby is beautiful. I have learnt a lot today. From eyebrow drawing to glee tying. May God bless you for this

Thanks so much..... Really appreciate you wink
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
naniawini:
Gud mornin ma'am u're doing a gud job! God bless u abundantly wink

Pls I have few questions 2 ask

1. Pls is concealer or eyebrow corrector wet or dry?
2. Wen do u use d concealer b4 or after applying foundation and how do u blend it out so it doesn't luk too shawty?
3. How do u combine eyeshadow colours especially 4 dark skin ladies?

Thank u!

Thanks wink
There are different types of concealers
Some are wet like paste
While others are in pencil form which could almost be called dry...

You should use it before applying foundation so your foundation blends over it. If you have to reapply after putting foundation be sure to blend well wink

Eyeshadow combination usually is dictated by what the client is wearing....... But there are some exceptions thou sometimes. Many times the colors are selected from the shades of colours present on the outfits to be used on the that day

Hope I answered all your questions kiss wink
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Student practical wink

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Mprex(f): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
aunty efosaval congrats on your lil angel. Thanks for teaching us too. Pls I have some questions.

-Pls recommend a foundation for me. I'm very fair and I have an oily skin.

-What exactly is used for contour and highlight. is it concealer or foundation.

-in what order should the foundation, concealer and primer used. I.e which comes first, second and last.

pls throw more light on the highlighting and contouring along the brow bone area. I don't really understand it.

Tanchu :-x
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by ziongate1: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
good day my able teacher, pls how can I care for my beauty blender i.e. am I to wash it wit soap or how.btanks
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Franca123(f): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
In
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by tianah99(f): 4:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Hello maams, pls I need recommendations on foundations I can use on clients that are very good.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by elegantslayer(f): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2016
plss,aunty am a new student here, I need tutorial on how to apply eyeshadows
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by lynda4biz: 3:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Pls I stay in Victoria island, any body with an idea of a good make up and gele training institute should help a sister out, thanks in advance
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by betty1983(f): 4:18pm On May 08, 2017
There's Zaron Make Up School in VI. It's usually for 3 weeks.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by FavourAngel(f): 12:04pm On May 11, 2017
Good morning y'all, am new here,my 1st time in the class
y'all should welcome me into the room
MA, Tanx for creating this forum for gals like me
am new into makeup world
am fair in complexion,what kind of colour
foundation am I suppose to use that will be nice for my face, some of the ones that I have bought are very dark on my face,
brown powder to match it with
then concealer and so many other things I need to know about makeup
am not an eye shadow type ooooo
I like simple and natural look makeup, so please skip eye shadow own cos I don't like eye shadow that much, so please ma'am
just give me names of a good and affordable
foundations, powder and concealers to use and how to go about it.
Tanx and God bless u and the new born baby princess.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by chachabae(f): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
A perfect touch of bronzing pearls gives that little extra of terracota shade which provides natural glow, beautiful radiance for everyday look......
Giordani Bronzing Pearls is one of our most sought out product.

Place your orders today
Distributors needed nationwide.

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Ddoubleclicks: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2018
In
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by annalong: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Beautiful Thread
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Mamuzo13(f): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Please I'm about to invest in makeup brush set, so i would like to know which is better; the bobbi brown 24 pcs brush set or the 32 pcs brush set. Please I would also want to know what brushes are in the 32 pcs brush set that that isn't in the 24 pcs brush set sad
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Mamuzo13(f): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Mamuzo13:
Please I'm about to invest in makeup brush set, so i would like to know which is better; the bobbi brown 24 pcs brush set or the 32 pcs brush set. Please I would also want to know what brushes are in the 32 pcs brush set that that isn't in the 24 pcs brush set sad
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Mamuzo13(f): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please I'm about to invest in makeup brush set, so i would like to know which is better; the bobbi brown 24 pcs brush set or the 32 pcs brush set. Please I would also want to know what brushes are in the 32 pcs brush set that that isn't in the 24 pcs brush set

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos) / Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.