Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. (9345 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight / Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight / Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Good day Everybody,please I wan't to know how to book a cheap flight to China and also the best airline to use. It's for me and my friend,He is leaving Nigeria on september 10 2015 from Murtala Mohammed Airport and I am leaving on september 13 2015. My friend is going to Guangzhou while I am going to Beijing. Please I need your response as soon as possible because I learnt the closer the departure date,the more expensive the ticket costs.
Thanks in anticipation.

N.B: I've checked for so many sites and agents online,but it's like I'm not getting anywhere with them.I just need the site I can go online and PPLEASE DON'T FORGET.. I NEED A CHEAP ONE.
THANKS
I will be grateful if the Admin can push my request to the front page so I will get responses from fellow Nairalanders as soon as possible.Thanks
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by zadok60: 4:09am On Aug 20, 2015
I am coming

1 Like

Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 4:17am On Aug 20, 2015
zadok60:
I am coming
.Thanks,I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by zadok60: 4:29am On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:
.Thanks,I'm waiting.
okay coolest brother

1 Like

Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by zadok60: 4:29am On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:
.Thanks,I'm waiting.
okay coolest brother
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by tdayof(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:
Good day Everybody,please I wan't to know how to book a cheap flight to China and also the best airline to use. It's for me and my friend,He is leaving Nigeria on september 10 2015 from Murtala Mohammed Airport and I am leaving on september 13 2015. My friend is going to Guangzhou while I am going to Beijing. Please I need your response as soon as possible because I learnt the closer the departure date,the more expensive the ticket costs.
Thanks in anticipation.

N.B: I've checked for so many sites and agents online,but it's like I'm not getting anywhere with them.I just need the site I can go online and PPLEASE DON'T FORGET.. I NEED A CHEAP ONE.
THANKS
I will be grateful if the Admin can push my request to the front page so I will get responses from fellow Nairalanders as soon as possible.Thanks
go to Lagos airport and ask for Waka now hub.. They will do it for you.. Ethiopian airline should be the cheapest except you want to use Kenya airline.

Are you on student or business visa?
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Why book online when you can walk into any airline office and book ?they will give you firsthand information and may even be cheaper than online booking

1 Like

Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Have you check www.edreams.com.....if you are not satisfy then walk up to airline office and make you inquiry before booking.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2015
tdayof:
go to Lagos airport and ask for Waka now hub.. They will do it for you.. Ethiopian airline should be the cheapest except you want to use Kenya airline.

Are you on student or business visa?

I am on a student Visa. I heard Ethiopoan is the best also, I am currently in Ibadan though. But also whay I heard is that buying it online is cheaper
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2015
onatisi:
Why book online when you can walk into any airline office and book ?they will give you firsthand information and may even be cheaper than online booking
OK Thanks
But what I heard was that buying it online is cheaper.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Have you check www.edreams.com.....if you are not satisfy then walk up to airline office and make you inquiry before booking.

ok thank.you..I will chck it now
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
ALSO.. Please everybody. we are contemplating on if to buy a ONE WAY TICKET OR ROUND TICKET. Because we are going ther for one year. so which one is advisable to buy?
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

I find it hard using this site,It stopped at where I was to select my destination.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2015
Mrcdorv:

I find it hard using this site,It stopped at where I was to
select my destination.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by onatisi(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

I find it hard using this site,It stopped at where I was to
select my destination.
do you know many have ended up buying ticket twice because they don't know how to book online. It will be stupid and sad if you end up wasting over 150k just because you want to experiment with online booking. Take 2000 transportation to Lagos from ibadan and book with the airline direct in their office with peace of mind . Wahlahi some ppl just like to find problem and trouble when there is no need .i am out of here.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by SisterCaro(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

OK Thanks
But what I heard was that buying it online is cheaper.
it depends if there is a promotion for buying online sometimes may be cheaper but i would advise you to go to the offices and get all the info you may need since this is the first time. Then after this you may start booking online.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
onatisi:
do you know many have ended up buying ticket twice because they don't know how to book online. It will be stupid and sad if you end up wasting over 150k just because you want to experiment with online booking. Take 2000 transportation to Lagos from ibadan and book with the airline direct in their office with peace of mind . Wahlahi some ppl just like to find problem and trouble when there is no need .i am out of here.

alright thank you,don't be vexed,this is my first time and I have nobody to ask,that's why I asked friends her. Thanks for your advice,I'll do just that.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2015
SisterCaro:
it depends if there is a promotion for buying online sometimes may be cheaper but i would advise you to go to the offices and get all the info you may need since this is the first time. Then after this you may start booking online.

Thanks so much sis,God bless.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

Then go straight airline office.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by tdayof(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

I am on a student Visa. I heard Ethiopoan is the best also, I am currently in Ibadan though. But also whay I heard is that buying it online is cheaper
hey what school in china.. I lived in ibadan too.. Ologuneru to be precise.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by calebnonismate(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
pls my fellow nairalanders, i am also having problem booking a flight from nigeria to russia, novosibrisk. I will like any clue as to how to book online.what airline do u think will b d cheapest? Am going there for schooling. And i hope i wont ve to pay above 200k cos thats the money i budgeted for transportation. And also what exchange rate will the airline use in collectin my payment? Is it interbank exchange rate? Or burea d exchange rate? Thanks
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
calebnonismate:
pls my fellow nairalanders, i am also having problem booking a flight from nigeria to russia, novosibrisk. I will like any clue as to how to book online.what airline do u think will b d cheapest? Am going there for schooling. And i hope i wont ve to pay above 200k cos thats the money i budgeted for transportation. And also what exchange rate will the airline use in collectin my payment? Is it interbank exchange rate? Or burea d exchange rate? Thanks

I will advice you to open a discussion page for your question so all Nairalanders will see it and anybody that can help will surely answer you. For example,if someone does not know anything about China,he/she won't open this discussion page meanwhile that person may be able to help you for your Russia stuff.
Goodluck in your enquiries

1 Like

Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
tdayof:
hey what school in china.. I lived in ibadan too.. Ologuneru to be precise.

I'm currently at Joyce C(near Kakanfo hotel) . I don't know much place in Ib(as an indoor boy),I stay at New Ife road but just got a part time job over here with Rashmed Publishers.
I am going to Hebei University of Economics and Business,Shijiazhuang,Hebei province.
What of you,where are you in China?
How did you get your ticket,how did you do it which airline did you use?
And also,is it compulsory to buy a ROUND TICKET or I can just buy ONE WAY TICKET. I'm going for 1 year Chinese language and Literature study,so which one did you use and how did you go about it?.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by calebnonismate(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
thanks....i already created a topic for it...but i post it here so if anyone here has a clue he/she can let me knw...thanks all the same
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
calebnonismate:
thanks....i already created a topic for it...but i post it here so if anyone here has a clue he/she can let me knw...thanks all the same

ok cool..GOODLUCK!
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by tdayof(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

I'm currently at Joyce C(near Kakanfo hotel) . I don't know much place in Ib(as an indoor boy),I stay at New Ife road but just got a part time job over here with Rashmed Publishers.
I am going to Hebei University of Economics and Business,Shijiazhuang,Hebei province.
What of you,where are you in China?
How did you get your ticket,how did you do it which airline did you use?
And also,is it compulsory to buy a ROUND TICKET or I can just buy ONE WAY TICKET. I'm going for 1 year Chinese language and Literature study,so which one did you use and how did you go about it?.
I have heard of those places in ib but don't really know the place.. Am in shenyang Liaoning province.. . .

Uhmm I got my ticket a day before departure and that was Ethiopian airline. . You can use one way ticket..
I paid through wakanow
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
tdayof:
I have heard of those places in ib but don't really know the place.. Am in shenyang Liaoning province.. . .

Uhmm I got my ticket a day before departure and that was Ethiopian airline. . You can use one way ticket..
I paid through wakanow

oh ok..thank you very much. How many years are you using?

Heh! you are in Liaoning? I heard that place na GRADE 1 o..lol
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by tdayof(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

oh ok..thank you very much. How many years are you using?

Heh! you are in Liaoning? I heard that place na GRADE 1 o..lol
hope you ve packed garri lol... Yea Liaoning is beautiful shenyang is cool.
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
tdayof:
hope you ve packed garri lol... Yea Liaoning is beautiful shenyang is cool.

lol..I've not even started packing things o. I plan to take garri,yam and beans with me though. What other things will you advice me to take along. Things you know I will miss
are you studying too? what course which school?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by tdayof(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

lol..I've not even started packing things o. I plan to take garri,yam and beans with me though. What other things will you advice me to take along. Things you know I will miss
are you studying too? what course which school?
aeronautical engineering.. Shenyang aerospace University... Bring egusi.. Garri.. Beans.. Yam and if you eat amala you can bring the elubo grin and lastly don't forget my GALA grin
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2015
tdayof:
aeronautical engineering.. Shenyang aerospace University... Bring egusi.. Garri.. Beans.. Yam and if you eat amala you can bring the elubo grin and lastly don't forget my GALA grin

lol..ok nah..no problem. Gala is sure!
My friend is going to MMA tomorrow to make enquiries.on the flight ticket issue. so after we'll know what to do.
when are you resuming?
How does their international students' hostels there look like?(the space, how many people in a room,the kitchen etc) all the amenities sha.
and what will you advice,I heard clothes are cheaper in China,is it true? or I should just enter Lag buy my clothing materials before coming?
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by tdayof(m): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2015
akeba:

lol..ok nah..no problem. Gala is sure!
My friend is going to MMA tomorrow to make enquiries.on the flight ticket issue. so after we'll know what to do.
when are you resuming?
How does their international students' hostels there look like?(the space, how many people in a room,the kitchen etc) all the amenities sha.
and what will you advice,I heard clothes are cheaper in China,is it true? or I should just enter Lag buy my clothing materials before coming?
have been here for over 2mnths..

You can get cheap cloths and shoes on taobao.. The hostel it depends on your school.

This my school hostel.. Friendship villa we still have two more for international students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai / Visiting Nigeria With Us Passport / FG Okays Closure Of Abuja Airport Midnight March 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.