Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,308 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. (9284 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight / Six Things Nigerians Should Not Do On A Flight / Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by Protein01(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=tdayof post=37152802]I have heard of those places in ib but don't really know the place.. Am in shenyang Liaoning province.. . .

hello brov... i read the highlighted sentence and thought perhaps u can brief me a bit .... i just got A MSC CSC SCHOLARSHIP AT LIAONING UNIVERSITY, sheyang.....i am presently expecting my documents for embassy before the end of the week....
however....i do not know anyone in sheyang at present....and i intend arriving before 14sept as stated in my offer letter....please how can u help with arrangement of pick up....or if not, at least description so i can locate school easily....

you may contact me on giltedme@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348062326053
Bless
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2018
What's the average tuition fee for international students planning to study in China? Engineering programmes

Sorry for the late reply bro.

Tuition fee varies, depending on the school and the course.

Maybe between 2500 USD to 5000 USD
Re: How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. by akeba(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2018
BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION APPLICATION INFORMATION

Good day Nigeria,
A little introduction of myself: I am a Nigerian student currently studying at Beijing Normal University (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Normal_University) http://iso.bnu.edu.cn(school official website)

Main stuff:
My school is currently working on some publicity strategies, in which it will recruit more brains(talents) globally. So it has been up to this Ambassadorial idea; Selecting some students from countries and regions around the world to represent them and organise publicity programs and activities in their countries, making me the Official Ambassador of Beijing Normal University to Nigeria, and Africa as a whole���.

Benefits:
Actually the main reason I accepted to be part of the movement is because I know many Nigerians are longing for an opportunity to study abroad, both on scholarship and self-sponsorship, but don't have the chance due to one reason or the other. And also, if you have checked the link I included in the first paragraph, you would see the detail information about my school. I’m actually very proud of studying in the school ����
Another thing is, anyone who decide to apply to the school through me won't have to pay application fee, and will also be guided in everything he/she needs to do to get admitted.

NOTE: APPLYING THROUGH ME DOESN’T GUARANTEE ADMISSION, AS I AM MAJORLY AN AMBASSADOR, WHO WILL INFORM COMPATRIOTS ABOUT THE SCHOOL, AND HELP THEM THROUGHOUT THE APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCESS, AND NOT THE ADMISSION OFFICER.

The Beijing Normal University International Scholars Management Team is hereby offering a rare platform to TALENTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD to come and express themselves, utilize WORLD-CLASS research environment to INNOVATE, CREATE NEW THINGS and SOLVE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

[b]For any information about Admissions & Applications to Beijing Normal University, you only have to do one thing; ASK ME!

Please fill out the form attached to this post for efficient consultation service.
1. English name★ (Surname first)
2. Chinese name
3. Nationality
4. Prospective program★ (Undergrad, Masters, PhD)
5. Prospective major
6. Preferred language of instruction (Chinese, English)
7. Needed info (Information you'll like to acquire, questions you'll like to ask)
8. Email★
9. Already applied online (Yes, No)
10. Application number
Note: Fields marked ★ must be completed, please fill in the form neatly.

Contact the International students office on Facebook (@BNUISO)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Journey To Waterside / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Best Shopping Mall In Africa - Soweto South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.