Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

closed - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / closed (14026 Views)

I Need A Responsible Man For A Serious Relationship / .. / I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by manmade(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Just finished reading your diaries , I don't knw how Pretty you are physically but you do have a pretty good heart and the needed potentials to make any reasonable man happy .Girls like you are rare to come by .

1 Like

Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
manmade:
Just finished reading your diaries , I don't knw how Pretty you are physically but you do have a pretty good heart and the needed potentials to make any reasonable man happy .girls like you are rare to come by .
hmmmm,blushing tins on point,tanks hun
Re: closed by akinjosh(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just read through your earlier thread, all I can pray for you is that the good Lord satisfy you with that which you desire...
Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
akinjosh:
Just read through your earlier thread, all I can pray for you is that the good Lord satisfy you with that which you desire...
amin,wishing u same
Re: closed by brownjulie(f): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sweet@,I read your diary and trust me I know how you feel(been there,infact still dere)... But can't you see that God just saved you...u should be thankful dearie,wat if he married you and died weeks later? Do u know wat will have happened? Babe,u better continue with ur life and be thankful to YOUR God...

1 Like

Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2015
brownjulie:
Sweet@,I read your diary and trust me I know how you feel(been there,infact still dere)... But can't you see that God just saved you...u should be thankful dearie,wat if he married you and died weeks later? Do u know wat will have happened? Babe,u better continue with ur life and be thankful to YOUR God...
tanks dearie,yea He indeed saved me,maybe wld ve been an early widow,tanks all d same for your encouraging words,
Re: closed by Joniboi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just read through your diaries. A very hard one there. One thing I know for sure is that you will definitely fall in love again. Just take life easy, have fun, engage your heart in things you love doing and watch your God sent Prince Charming coming to sweep you off your feet forever. Stay blessed.
Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Joniboi:
Just read through your diaries. A very hard one there. One thing I know for sure is that you will definitely fall in love again. Just take life easy, have fun, engage your heart in things you love doing and watch your God sent Prince Charming coming to sweep you off your feet forever. Stay blessed.
Amen,I guess he is on the way already tongue
Joniboi:
Amen,I guess he is on the way already

1 Like

Re: closed by ayokunlei(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
d perfect man won't understand u, rather its d imperfect man, who knws no one is perfect will understand u easily.. D perfect man will only seek for d perfect gurl...

Like I tell people, its only wen u open up to urself, and to someone, they will understand u..I"m very sensitive dats why I happen to knw all these things... The lord will send u a good man.. Amen

hmmnn, *I see you* some reasonable points
Re: closed by ayokunlei(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
d perfect man won't understand u, rather its d imperfect man, who knws no one is perfect will understand u easily.. D perfect man will only seek for d perfect gurl...

Like I tell people, its only wen u open up to urself, and to someone, they will understand u..I"m very sensitive dats why I happen to knw all these things... The lord will send u a good man.. Amen

very true
Re: closed by Princenady(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettysassygirl:
Alright dearies and sweeties,I wanna officially thank you all for the messages and good wishes and calls,and the attention,you've all made my month of August,I ve seen oda threads like my own and dia are sometimes feedback so I wanna give my own feedback,this adventure has been a success in d aspect of I talking with a lot of good and wonderful people. both over the phone,tru emails and tru dis forum,but on the other hand,I am still wonderfully single but the difference now is that I aren't searching anymore,I ve lost interest,so pls my people,no more mails or calls,tanks y'all.

why end your search without finding? u broke alotta guys heart and jes one hearbreak you wanto die. I will only advice u to be d best u can be in life and d best will definitely locate u one day. dt z d mindset I chose mysef even after series of disappointments from seemingly good ladies. If itz a price i have to pay so i cn gt d best one day then am game. Nature has way of paying one fr bn gud. Just be ur best dear.

1 Like

Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Princenady:

why end your search without finding? u broke alotta guys heart and jes one hearbreak you wanto die. I will only advice u to be d best u can be in life and d best will definitely locate u one day. dt z d mindset I chose mysef even after series of disappointments from seemingly good ladies. If itz a price i have to pay so i cn gt d best one day then am game. Nature has way of paying one fr bn gud. Just be ur best dear.
thanks for the advice,I will take it
Re: closed by Princenady(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettysassygirl:
thanks for the advice,I will take it
u r welcome. i wish u d best.
Re: closed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2015
am ope a graduate of acounting curently in an online retail firm in finance department need a working classfemale friend for a serious relationship start with friend if intrested u can reach me on dis number 08089652065 NOtE SERIOUS MIND ONLy PLEASE
Re: closed by noble69: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls call me if u are serious. 07054497611
Re: closed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ladies in Lag can add me up with 333A75E0..no add ons, just on a platonic level.
Re: closed by buscojnr: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Am a yoruba guy, a graduate, I live and work in lag.I need a responsible yoruba working class muslim young graduate who is pretty, average in height,fair or light in complextion,slim or chubby but nt fat,AA gynotype btw the ages of 22-30yrs for a gud relationship that will last in marriage.lagos based ladies are prefered. 2883e951, 08069387093
(Modi
Re: closed by Abuseay(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Try this New Dating Platform "NaijaLoving." It's a very decent platform for Nigerian Singles looking to meet and connect.

This is a very cool platform. www.naijaloving.com

Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well I want to re-update on my relationship status so far,for girls that might wanna try the medium I used,well the truth is I ve gotten someone special from this update of mine just when I thought nothing would yield out of it,he appeared,so far so good,he is all I prayed for,this stuff might work for some,and it might not,whatever the case maybe,all is well that ends well.
Re: closed by POWEROFPEACE(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
I doubt if this forum is a better place to meet your man. Only the worse and irresponsible will answer you.
Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
I doubt if this forum is a better place to meet your man. Only the worse and irresponsible will answer you.
okay dear,that's your opinion,everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, if u are calling everyone on this forum irresponsible, then u must be part of them

1 Like

Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
moreover I made so many platonic responsible friends,men of timber and caliber,men of renown,so pls don't generalize,if you are one irresponsible person, doesn't mean everybody is

1 Like

Re: closed by Realmz: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Its well!
Re: closed by macfaded(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2015
all the best
Re: closed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
add me if you want top quality virgin hair at very affordable prices. bbm5908E5FE Mfon.
Re: closed by swaggprofessor(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettysassygirl:

And wat brings naijaboy onto this,yeah,and some tin must be definitely wrong,I haven't seen the perfect person yet,wen I see am gonna know,well and let's say am enjoying myself and the attention
babe u dey find d perfect abi. just Sidon dey read magazine e go cum find u u hear. Atleast b4 u reach 55yrs e go locate u. happy searching
Re: closed by swaggprofessor(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
as u reply so pls from ur comment name urself.
Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
swaggprofessor:
babe u dey find d perfect abi. just Sidon dey read magazine e go cum find u u hear. Atleast b4 u reach 55yrs e go locate u. happy searching
Don't tell me,you are still reading this 19the century post,anyway,if that one na curse,I send am back to your sister a hundred fold,amen.

1 Like

Re: closed by swaggprofessor(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettysassygirl:

Don't tell me,you are still reading this 19the century post,anyway,if that one na curse,I send am back to your sister a hundred fold,amen.
all my sisters are married so the curse stays with u
Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
swaggprofessor:
all my sisters are married so the curse stays with u
it can't stay,your daughters are waiting for the curse to claim them,don't worry ,it will

1 Like

Re: closed by swaggprofessor(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettysassygirl:

it can't stay,your daughters are waiting for the curse to claim them,don't worry ,it will
I plan on having all boys so we r back to u again
Re: closed by prettysassygirl(f): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
swaggprofessor:
I plan on having all boys so we r back to u again
you plan?!,who are u to decide,man proposes God disposes,I ve seen your future brother, u wld have plenty girls,and the curse awaits them,can't run ,can't hide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. / Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Ekiti Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.