Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

#whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) (32057 Views)

#9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter / Funny Funny Pics-drop The One U Have Here / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by youngin(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2015
huh
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by darlenese(f): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2015
Lemme see if I can laff

embarassed sad
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by zadok60: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2015
lol
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by jideprof: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Alien: How Can I Meet Your President?
Nigerian: Take A Bus To Abuja, Drop At ..., Turn Left, Then Right, Then Left Again And Get Lost!
#whenAlienMeetsNigerians

4 Likes

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Tintinnoty(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2015
our sense of humour is next to non

2 Likes

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by experimentist: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2015
#WhenAlienMeetsSheku grin
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2015
shinawe379:
lol, we will use them as sacrifice
d gods fit reject them ni.
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by HDee(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2015
very funny grin

1 Like

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by amokeme(f): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Heheheheheeheh
I love twitter
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by iyeyemi: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Mancity26:
poster above me though..
Please they should provide DSTV for
Chibok girls to enable them watch BPL
2015/2016 season. I don't want them to
miss any match again. Since all these
wailers that keep shouting BBOG diring GEJ
regime suddenly gone dump or have they
seen the girls? Thank you! #funnynation
How do you poke fun at some people's grief? How can you find fun in some other people's sorrow?

1 Like

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by dangerous01(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2015
blessedvisky:
Ik
you dn reach front page cme nd modify o
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by omojeesu(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2015
Funny! Yes, of course!
But are aliens for real?
My take is: they are!

They've been around before humans appeared on the planet. They've always been around and are still around, although they prefer as much as necessary to remain hidden.

However, they are in touch with selected few through whom they manipulate human affairs. All world cultures and traditions, mystic and mystery religions and scriptures affirm their existence and activities.

They are popularised in films, cartoons, animations and books, especially classical literature. A common theme from these is 'taking over the world'.

They bear different names, but the Bible calls them Demons and Fallen Angels under Satan.

They will become more and more visible in these End times as the world becomes more corrupt and wicked. The entire Enterprise is to get the world ready for the Beast of Apocalypse, the Anti-Christ.

Tough times are ahead those who follow JESUS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by xclusivelyurs(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Aliens: hello bae hw much 4a nyt
Ashewo:10k plus taxes (20k)
Alien: k..my tin is long oh it myt reach ur brain
Ashewo: hope say u hold handkerchief cos I no want ur sweat 4my body wen I dey do nyt call wit my boyfrnd

2 Likes

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2015
alien:i want to plait my hair lady.: wich hairstyle do u want.we have shuku.all back etc alien:i want an helium dried,nitrogen infused shuku wit lava perms. ladysadshocked!)

1 Like

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by loomer: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Make I concentrate on my game jare
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Chestar5(f): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Lol, am still trying to find this funny undecided

angry angry

its not funny abeg tongue
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by angelsing(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=Mancity26 post=37140776]poster above me though..
seen the girls? Thank you! #funnynation[/quote This is part of the reason I will never forget GEJ for what he has turned the country to...Cracking a lame joke with predicament of other people...You are more concern with protecting GEJ than the survival of this kidnap girls....You wonder why everything has gone Quiet?, it because the present government has not seen them as enemy or see them as anti government that is why u have not been hearing them shout or see them crying and fighting all over the place...Imagine if GEJ and his cohort has not seen them has his enemy, u think their action would degenerated into what we have back them....Like I will always advice, ur concern should be abt Nigeria as an entity and not on party/person..Please always remember those children knows nothing about politics and their life is sacrilege
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Alien head go fetch major cash for ritual things oh tongue

Make dem no carry dia daughters oh before all this rapist wan taste alien konjas

Boys go dey plot format to throw give aliens,this no be yahoo+ again,na yahoo m^2c
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by angelsing(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Mancity26:
poster above me though..
seen the girls? Thank you! #funnynation
This is part of the reason I will never forget GEJ for what he has turned the country to...Cracking a lame joke with predicament of other people...You are more concern with protecting GEJ than the survival of this kidnap girls....You wonder why everything has gone Quiet?, it because the present government has not seen them as enemy or see them as anti government that is why u have not been hearing them shout or see them crying and fighting all over the place...Imagine if GEJ and his cohort has not seen them has his enemy, u think their action would degenerated into what we have back them....Like I will always advice, ur concern should be abt Nigeria as an entity and not on party/person..Please always remember those children knows nothing about politics and their life is sacrilege
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Godskidmidas(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2015
alien: wetin be the name of this place Nigerian: go ask Google
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by lovethchioma(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
am i the only who didnt find this funny?
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by lovethchioma(f): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2015
am i the only one that didnt find this funny?
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
#whenalliensmeetnigeria
visit kano get a Muslim name like Ahlaji alienu kabiru
visit aso rock d next day
and on paper day after we hear of Ahalaji alienu kabiru the new special advicer to presidency on technology issues

like if u get....share if u don't
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2015
Vision2045:
#whenalliensmeetnigeria

...like if u get....share if u don't

Alien: we try to keep our existence a secret, but you people still make us popular on social media.
Nigerian: like if u get... share if u don't

1 Like

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Mancity26(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
angelsing:
This is part of the reason I will never forget GEJ for what he has turned the country to...Cracking a lame joke with predicament of other people...You are more concern with protecting GEJ than the survival of this kidnap girls....You wonder why everything has gone Quiet?, it because the present government has not seen them as enemy or see them as anti government that is why u have not been hearing them shout or see them crying and fighting all over the place...Imagine if GEJ and his cohort has not seen them has his enemy, u think their action would degenerated into what we have back them....Like I will always advice, ur concern should be abt Nigeria as an entity and not on party/person..Please always remember those children knows nothing about politics and their life is sacrilege
my brother.. I like the way u comment, u speak very wise without insult, dis country need ppl like u but abt the chibok girls, i believe the chibok girls is just a scam, i can't believe it uptill now untill sombody make me to believe. If we ve somtin like dat, dat means they used it as an instrument for campaign. My brother can u stand and tell me dat if u re d one in charge dat u don't knw wat 2 do to end chibok issue? The principal, staff and security of the school should be hold for proper explanation.. My brother i don't want to go too far though i understand ur plight. #funnynation
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Mancity26(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
iyeyemi:

How do you poke fun at some people's grief? How can you find fun in some other people's sorrow?
my brother.. I like the way u comment, u
speak very wise without insult, dis
country need ppl like u but abt the chibok
girls, i believe the chibok girls is just a
scam, i can't believe it uptill now untill
sombody make me to believe. If we ve
somtin like dat, dat means they used it as
an instrument for campaign. My brother
can u stand and tell me dat if u re d one in
charge dat u don't knw wat 2 do to end
chibok issue? The principal, staff and
security of the school should be hold for
proper explanation.. My brother i don't
want to go too far though i understand ur
plight. #funnynation
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by inikamoze(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
satcana:
why will you call your country MUMU

U get time dey ask am..he is a MUMU dts why he thinks the whole nations are mumus like him
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Koolmexxi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
#WhenAliensMeetsNigerians# Na jungle justice straight.... Alien/winsh/mammy water .. Samu ni
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by mikaael(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
Aliens no go even gree come Nigeria o..corrupt and mumu people full here

Obviously Ur such a good example
Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Amazo: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Feranmicharles:
This trend #WhenAliensMeetNigerians is all about what we nigerians have in common,and how we're gonna be relating with aliens if they are in our country,on adventure or by any othe means

Here are some of the tweet I screegrabbed grin

AmProudOfMyCountry

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/WhenAliensMeetNigerians?src=hash

All I can say is #WhenAliensMeetNigerians then you should know they came for a family reunion meeting, because Nigerians are aliens too.

1 Like

Re: #whenaliensmeetnigerians Now Trending On Twitter. (funny Pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amazo:

All I can say is #WhenAliensMeetNigerians then you should know they came for a family reunion meeting, because Nigerians are aliens too.
maybe not sha embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Download All Nigerian Comedy Sound Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.