Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) (84995 Views)

Ondo Govt. Hands Off Payment Of WAEC Exam For Students / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria / Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by jamanuka: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
xfire:

I had all 9 A1s in my WAEC result and I wrote the exam without any external help.
Oga xfire no be today you Start ooo..Uni you went to must have been so tough this one u didnt graduate with 1st class...but labour market still come show say person wey good good
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Gablo500(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
dats fantastic...
U are good @telling the truth sha May God help u
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37143985]Very possible.. I had exactly the same grades when I wrote mine.. .

Am really proud of u. Keep it up. grin
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Very possible OP, I had 7 A's in my own.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by jamanuka: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
The girl in question graduated from Loyola Jesuit College Abuja...if you anything about that school, you won't doubt that result

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Nope. Didn't honor the admission then
ok u r still an undergraduate. Try n make firstclass cos tht's wht suits this kind of olevel result. I went to a federal univ. and hv. to compete students frm good sec. Schools and intimidating olevel results. Bt it surprised me tht most ended up with 2.2 whereas with my average olevel result I made high 2.1 without stress
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
MyFlair:
ok u r still an undergraduate. Try n make firstclass cos tht's wht suits this kind of olevel result. I went to a federal univ. and hv. to compete students frm good sec. Schools and intimidating olevel results. Bt it surprised me tht most ended up with 2.2 whereas with my average olevel result I made high 2.1 without stress
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by sonnie10: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
No biology or Agric .Bad combination, not sure if WEAC allows that in internal exam.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by benitwater(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
bluaero:
OP what are you doing with my WAEC result
my result.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
goshikid:
howudy?

Baba I hail ooo
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by benitwater(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Very possible.. I had exactly the same grades when I wrote mine.. .
I don't believe it.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ayanfemy(f): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
@ShutdownBrown24

WAEC publishes the best 100 results every year

We had students in my school that made the list few times
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Realdeals:
It's not possible in the 90's, but as from 2000 when private secondary school flourishes you get to see this type of result. Basically because 90% of private schools encourage and aid exam malpractice.

Mtchewww

Do you have any idea the quality of schools that produce this type of result every year? If you knew, you wouldn't doubt it for a second
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by CzarChris(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
It's very possible, a classmate of mine had this exact type of result back then. He is a medical doctor now, the guy was and still is a genius, NMA gave him an award after his MBBS exams, they said he set a record or something. Simply put the guy is good.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by 1miccza: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Proof or adonbilivit...
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol go check the vanguard 2009 and see the publication of the best students if waec that year

www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/waec-releases-result-records-huge-failure/
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

chei!....i kno kno wetin to call u ooooH
WEDA NA BABE ABINA MUMMY OR MADAM
u too make sense ooh kiss
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by israelotics: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
lanrema:
the result belong to wole soyinka the gurus himself
who told u wole Soyinka studied physics and chemistry
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by enua(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
yes but only if u marked it urself
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by pazienza(m): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
BobUg28:
I have no doubt that Nairalanders are all gurus.

Well, when I wrote mine, I scored 2A's, 5B's with 4C's. But I thank God for that fpor the grades cos where I schooled was nothing to write home about.

Oga, you registered for 11 subjects in WAEC?
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by deolu2000(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
boboLIL:
U no sabi book no mean say odas no go sabi book....I had 7A's during mine
display the results here and i will take you as a genius.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by agabaI23(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I saw this waec result from my friend cousin, I was wondering is kind of waec result possible in Nigerian. OK if it is possible, did the candidate use is own brain to write this or did the person used any expo or is it a mistake from waec.

This are the questions I do ask my self. So see for your self is this possible in Nigeria?
I know someone who got 6 A1s, 2 A3s and 1 C. So it is very possible A1s in Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Georgraphy, Agric, Igbo, A3s in Further maths and Physics, English-C5
I have also seen all As with 7 A1s
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ademusiwa3: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
[size=38pt]Why is it not possible. During my time. When there was no cheating . A's was possible because people read there books.
I had A's in school.
There was only few times I remember when I never had A' in high school. I don't think for the 6 years in high school. Of the 169 examination I did. I most have had A ' s in 150 of the 169 subject I did.

So it is possible to have A'. My father too was the best student during his time. So it runs in my family. We all had A's with my father children[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by loomer: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why I go kill my self to get this kind result, wen I no fit use am find job.

I go manage my credit all round

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by DedeNkem: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Yes, it's very possible!
That you're not smart enough to score straight A1s doesn't mean there aren't smart people out there.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by LBTY(f): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2015
bluaero:
OP what are you doing with my WAEC result

Lol, I love Nigerians and their sense of humor! God bless you dear.

Op, it should be feasible though.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Spybradd: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I saw this waec result from my friend cousin, I was wondering is kind of waec result possible in Nigerian. OK if it is possible, did the candidate use is own brain to write this or did the person used any expo or is it a mistake from waec.

This are the questions I do ask my self. So see for your self is this possible in Nigeria?

op,that statement of result is gonna be a shocker to you....based on your own use of English,haba!
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Rastamann: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Abeg, is d fellow a Science Student? if yes. then where is s/he Biology grade. Hmn. Nigga smells foul play here.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Ashure: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2015
o yes it's very possible, I had something close. only tainted by the 7 in Yoruba language. geniuses still walk the earth. @ poster
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.