Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. (2589 Views)

Presidential Corruption: Buhari Is More Of The Same By Erasmus Ikhid / 2016 Corruption Index: Nigeria Ranked 136 Out Of 168 / Buhari's "70%" Approval Rating: Who Are They Trying To Deceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by mrfree(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2015
You be the judge!!!

**NIGERIAN EX PRESIDENTS' CORRUPTION INDEX***

Dis Corruption statistical ranking is rated in (%) per ex President from year 1970 to 2015.

YAKUBU GOWON- (09%).
Murtala Muhammed- (06%).
Olusegun Obasanjo- (09.5%).
Shehu Shagari- (10%).
Muhammadu Buhari- (05%).
Ibrahim Babangida- (18%).
Ernest Shonekan- (exempted due to short stay in office).
Sani Abacha- (17%).
Abdulsalam Abubakar- (09%).
OBJ- (21%).
Yaradua - (9.8%).
Goodluck Jonathan- (69.6%)
Muhammadu Buhari- (Too early to Assess him).
This assessment is drawn from The state of our economy, looting and embezzlement by ministers and political appointees under each president, General corruption experienced in each regime.
Statistics courtesy of Honourable Victor Ezendigbo.

NIGERIA IS GETTING BETTER....

CC:Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2015
The poster beneath will tell u..
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Kyase(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Nawaoo. Bro jona heavy weight champion.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Jonathan cannot be 69% it should be between 85 - 90%. That man would have killed Nigeria completely if he came back.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Captainswag225(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
bullshit!!! , who can deny that jonathan is nigeria's best president ever? We all know apc people and obasanjo were sabotaging jonathan's government.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2015
Ebele of course undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
g
space bookers grin
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Captainswag225(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
space bookers grin
diehard fun of baba selfie. He will soon turn nigeria into an islamic state.
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by GudluckIBB(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
diehard fun of baba selfie. He will soon turn nigeria into an islamic state.

This is coruption index not islamic or religious index.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Captainswag225(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

This is coruption index not islamic or religious index.
its the truth

1 Like

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
This na wayo!
GEJ has been cheated,
They collected all his marks give OBJ and yara'dua.
Upon all the hard work of Madueke, Wike, Ngozi and mama pisss.
APC have undermine this socring system

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by GudluckIBB(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
I used to think IBB's index was more than Jonathan's own but the day Ebele opened his mouth to say "Stealing is not corruption" that was the day I knew IBB's level of stealing and corruption is a child's play compared to jona's own.

Jona jor oh!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by batstan(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin

These guys no know Abdulsalam Abubakar...........

Silent ole

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by GudluckIBB(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
its the truth

And you think its easy to islamize a country?
So as you now, some body will come and meet you to convert to islam or christainity and you think it will be that easy for that person to convert you?

Bro, let's be realistic na.
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by batstan(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
mrfree:
You be the judge!!!

**NIGERIAN EX PRESIDENTS' CORRUPTION INDEX***

Dis Corruption statistical ranking is rated in (%) per ex President from year 1970 to 2015.

YAKUBU GOWON- (09%).
Murtala Muhammed- (06%).
Olusegun Obasanjo- (09.5%).
Shehu Shagari- (10%).
Muhammadu Buhari- (05%).
Ibrahim Babangida- (18%).
Ernest Shonekan- (exempted due to short stay in office).
Sani Abacha- (17%).
Abdulsalam Abubakar- (09%).
OBJ- (21%).
Yaradua - (9.8%).
Goodluck Jonathan- (69.6%)
Muhammadu Buhari- (Too early to Assess him).
This assessment is drawn from The state of our economy, looting and embezzlement by ministers and political appointees under each president, General corruption experienced in each regime.
Statistics courtesy of Honourable Victor Ezendigbo.

NIGERIA IS GETTING BETTER....

CC:Lalasticlala
grin grin grin

Goodluck jojo 69 cheesy
with okpolo eye
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Decibel: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
batstan:
grin grin grin

These guys no know Abdulsalam Abubakar...........

Silent ole
Some of them are toddlers. 80% of Abacha's loots were embezzled by the Minna looting General Abdulsalam.
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Captainswag225(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

And you think its easy to islamize a country?
So as you now, some body will come and meet you to convert to islam or christainity and you think it will be that easy for that person to convert you?

Bro, let's be realistic na.
do u know there are more muslims than christians in nigeria? Its not something that will happen over nyt but it will gradually happen. When muslims are more they will vote and take decisions concerning that line.
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by kuuljay(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
GEJ deserves more how ever OBJ should rate arround 40
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by GudluckIBB(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
do u know there are more muslims than christians in nigeria? Its not something that will happen over nyt but it will gradually happen. When muslims are more they will vote and take decisions concerning that line.

Brother! It takes legislative procedure for that to happen.

Even if the populace is higher (muslims) you can't have all the legislators to toe the same line.Don't forget that a lot of contitutional amendments will be made as well.

Don't alos forget that the bible says the gate of hell shall not prevail.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Captainswag225(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Brother! It takes legislative procedure for that to happen.

Even if the populace is higher (muslims) you can't have all the legislators to toe the same line.Don't forget that a lot of contitutional amendments will be made as well.

Don't alos forget that the bible says the gate of hell shall not prevail.
amen oo bro, i jux pray that never happens.
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by hinwazaka: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
You think you are funny. So only the islamist fascists are honest. Don't worry, your eyes will soon be open
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Adema250(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by amicableSavage: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
I believe you o. I did IT since 2013 and Jona no pay us our ITF money. We all just received alert yesterday o...Sai Baba. Imagine 15k across the nation for hundreds of thousands students. Buhari is working jare.
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by DaGC(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Geez, so basically, we are supposed to believe that IBB and OBJ are more corrupt than Abacha. Haba, at least try to be a little truthful.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
GEJ and his team should apologize to abacha and babangida
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Mcowubaba: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
Jonathan cannot be 69% it should be between 85 - 90%. That man would have killed Nigeria completely if he came back.
2 words for u -
SHUT UP...
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:
2 words for u -
SHUT UP...
go to hell biitch
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
tobimillar:
GEJ and his team should apologize to abacha and babangida
i agree

1 Like

Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Mcowubaba: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
go to hell biitch
I went to Hell....I saw u fxcking the Devil without Condoms..cheesy
M back to my Apartment..
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I went to Hell....I saw u fxcking the Devil without Condoms..cheesy
M back to my Apartment..
so how did it end? did i cum before the devil or he before me?
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Mcowubaba: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
so how did it end? did i cum before the devil or he before me?
Enough ....
Accept my sincere apology.. M deeply sorry for insulting you...nd I regret my actions..
So Sorry!!
Re: Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Enough ....
Accept my sincere apology.. M deeply sorry for insulting you...nd I regret my actions..
So Sorry!!
there is no need to apologise, answer the damn question, did i cuM? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: High Court May Halt Akeredolu's Swearing-in / This Month Is Biafra Month- Asari Dokubo / See Power Generated By One State In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.