Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,510 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North (1151 Views)

Vacancies For The Position Of Sales Persons / Marketers And Distributors Urgently Needed / Sales Persons Wanted!!! Good Salary. Free Accomodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by debbie(f): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2015
There is a mobile product which ranges from phones,power-bank, sound station and tablets In the market.
We need people who are interested in marketing and selling the products.You can also be a major distributor of the product in your location.
The are very affordable and easy to handle too.

Are you a graduate, student in the university or a person with the passion to create a niche for yourself.
Do you have interest in mobile and Tech business.
Are you based in the East ( Onitsha,Awka,Enugu,Owerri,Umuahia,Aba,abakiliki and NNewi, etc)
Are you based in the major cities in the North? (kano,kaduna ,jos and the rest)
Are you within the school environment especially the higher institutions?
Are you in Delta state,bayelsa, Akwa ibom ,Cross River and in Rivers State?

If you are interested kindly indicate.

Note- I dont usually do this,but i think some people need to get something doing and make some income as well.
Thank you.
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by Valthegreat(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
If the prices of the products are really cheap as you said am interested my location is Owerri : okparaval@gmail. com
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by igweooo4: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2015
interested.....solomonj2450@yahoo.com - from awka
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by Rehil(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2015
yep interested.Base in Kaduna and Jos.08187938525
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by madu85(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
am interested too, owerri is my base
madusolomon@gmail.com.com
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by dayo23(f): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2015
talk2_tunex@yahoo.com Abuja
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by Godswill003: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Am interested @ Afikpo Ebonyi 08092081996
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by debbie(f): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2015
To all those that have indicated interest i will get in touch with you within the week.Thanks
If you have access to your mail,send me a PM too
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by debbie(f): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Valthegreat:
If the prices of the products are really cheap as you said am interested my location is Owerri : okparaval@gmail. com
Kindly check you email correctly the message is not delivering.
Thanks
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by debbie(f): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kindly check your email box,i have sent details to you all.
Revert back as soon as possible
Thanks
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by debbie(f): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
To those that dropped their numbers,it will be better if i get your email address to document our discussion well.
Rehil, Godswill003
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by Rehil(f): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
debbie:
To those that dropped their numbers,it will be better if i get your email address to document our discussion well.
Rehil, Godswill003
Rahilajohnnuhu@gmail
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by Donteeokey(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
I base in Enugu Donteeokey@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by soloyes(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
yesesolomon@yahoo.com base in Sokoto (an MSc student of UDUS). I can also cover the state university and other tertiary institutions in the state and even Zamfara state if the need arises.
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by engrgordon(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
debbie:
Rehil, Godswill003
base in ph . email:chisco4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by enolife(m): 4:08am On Aug 26, 2015
debbie:
There is a mobile product which ranges from phones,power-bank, sound station and tablets In the market.
We need people who are interested in marketing and selling the products.You can also be a major distributor of the product in your location.
The are very affordable and easy to handle too.

Are you a graduate, student in the university or a person with the passion to create a niche for yourself.
Do you have interest in mobile and Tech business.
Are you based in the East ( Onitsha,Awka,Enugu,Owerri,Umuahia,Aba,abakiliki and NNewi, etc)
Are you based in the major cities in the North? (kano,kaduna ,jos and the rest)
Are you within the school environment especially the higher institutions?
Are you in Delta state,bayelsa, Akwa ibom ,Cross River and in Rivers State?

If you are interested kindly indicate.

Note- I dont usually do this,but i think some people need to get something doing and make some income as well.
Thank you.
am interested check my signature for my email
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2015
debbie:
Rehil, Godswill003

Mistaebuka@gmail.com
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2015
PLS im interested
NNEWI is my location
kaggs20031983@gmail.com
Re: Marketers And Sales Persons Wanted In The East And North by philipkarl: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Interested. Ikom,cross river-state.
chimabobo@yahoo.com,08033948737,

(1) (Reply)

Latest Graduate Job Vacancies At Royal Metador Outsourcing / Weekend Vacancies / Cleaners And Electrical Technicians Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.