Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? (6409 Views)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by Godson19(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
daresimon:

With immediate effect
dat one na big question. At first, why will she dress up like that? I will give her what she want.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by kobosmalls: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ibiyomee:
I just advice them to do nothing cos it will be so bad to be seen with something not worth it
how is she something that is not worth it?
Arent u one of those that believe that God created man and that everything he created was good?
Why do u now consider some ugly and some beauttiful?
Or should we believe that God had notthing to do with her existence?

To me, i would hit that a55 anytime!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by Johnnoah1st: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
ayusco85:
What will you do if you find your maid in your room dressed like this?

i ve no idea what i will do grin.

lets hear wat others will do
sack her.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by 4Kemzy(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Nice posture though, I'll just whisper to her to maintain her position while i plug my charger.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by 10gfrank(m): 1:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Who says it won't be worth it.
Ibiyomee:
I just advice them to do nothing cos it will be so bad to be seen with something not worth it
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by donolushegzy: 2:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler channel on bbm C00442C96
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by harffie(m): 4:13am On Aug 21, 2015
Too much free time there OP... Keep it up. wink wink wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by lonelydora: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Wetin bi dis.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by modskiller(m): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Some things are better left undone
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by Israel5(m): 6:08am On Aug 21, 2015
I'l lock the door and counsel her for 20mins
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by hebenezher(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
bebene:
if u are asking what you should do, that means you have something bad in your mind.

i will shout at her and tell her to go out and the next time i see her dressed like that, she should consider herself fired.
who be this? angry
bebene:
if u are asking what you should do, that means you have something bad in your mind.

i will shout at her and tell her to go out and the next time i see her dressed like that, she should consider herself fired.
who be this?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? by Ibiyomee(f): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
My own meaning is that, the ass of your maid does not worth you betraying your family but if you say your maid ass is your favourite, ride on then. grin
kobosmalls:
how is she something that is not worth it?
Arent u one of those that believe that God created man and that everything he created was good?
Why do u now consider some ugly and some beauttiful?
Or should we believe that God had notthing to do with her existence?

To me, i would hit that a55 anytime!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIG MAMAS | Plus-sized Ladies Shows Off Their “assets (photo) / Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.