Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,959 members, 6,688,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 January 2022 at 05:27 PM

Forbidden Pleasures BY Enchanteur Mbaison #mobilebookshelfwaw - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Pleasures BY Enchanteur Mbaison #mobilebookshelfwaw (1101 Views)

Forbidden Attraction / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / Guilty Pleasures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forbidden Pleasures BY Enchanteur Mbaison #mobilebookshelfwaw by simonhabby(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Title: Forbidden Pleasures
Author: Enchanteur Mbaison
Category: Romance
Word Count: 4414

The first time he ever laid eyes on her was when he came to Ondo state to see his cousin, although he had already heard all about her, how she was one of the most intelligent people his cousin had ever met. How his cousin was deeply in love with her. He noticed he couldn't keep his eyes off her and she seemed coy and uneasy as she noticed his intense smile. Chioma had just started dating Tolu when his cousin, Ife came to see him before he left the country; Tolu had just gotten admission into a Canadian university for his masters, and Chioma had come around to see him off to the airport, but she came a week earlier, so she and her boyfriend could have sex, she didn't know when next she would see him again.

"Chioma, I heard you studied political science." Ife said, she just looked at him, not sure how her voice would sound, his stare made her uncomfortable and his voice made her queasy. How she wished he wouldn't stare so much at her. She however smiled politely at his sentence and walked up to her boyfriend and began to kiss him like her life depended on it.

Chioma was a slim, beautiful, dark skinned girl, who at first glance looked calm and collected, but when you get closer, you realise that she was even more beautiful than she looked, intelligent and naughty as they come. Chioma loved reading but she preferred having sex, that was the only thing she could do without getting tired and that was what scared Tolu about her, he knew his beautiful girlfriend who seemed so calm was in fact a sex crazed nympho-maniac, he knew she would cheat on him when he left the country, but he decided to push those thoughts out of his mind. He just held her close and savoured the kiss.

Ife looked at both of them and smiled, "If only I didn't just see my girlfriend, I would have been a tad bit jealous."
Tolu laughed as he held Chioma to himself and smelt her sweet natural aura, and wondered how someone could smell so sweet with no cologne, in fact to him she was perfect.

That night they made love and she cried in his arms, and wondered how she would survive for two years without seeing her boyfriend. She loved him, that much was clear and he reassured her that she meant a lot to him, and he would come back to Nigeria for her. She lay awake that night and she wondered how long she could wait.

At the departure lounge, Tolu was about to check in and pleaded with Chioma to stop crying, because it hurt him so bad too see her cry, then he left and Ife held her in his arms, in a tight embrace as soft sobs escaped her mouth. She held him so tight as he soothed her and rubbed her back calmly, Telling her that everything was going to be fine. She however noticed that he wasn't in a hurry to leave her, this did not surprise her. What surprised her was that she enjoyed it and felt safe in his arm, she wasn't in a hurry to leave his arms either.

He drove her home but declined to go upstairs with her, on leaving he promised to keep in touch. They chatted frequently on social media, and he was the first to find out when Tolu broke up with her.

Tolu was scared that she was cheating on him and nothing she said made him believe otherwise, she however held out a vital information that could sway his decision. She did not even plead for long and when he tried to get back with her she said no, that she had moved on.

She and Ife kept in touch and they got to be very close friends even with Ife's girlfriend. However boys will be boys, Ife once saw a picture of her friend on her facebook wall and told her that he liked her friend and would love to date her, Chioma laughed because she knew that Ife loved Debby his girlfriend a lot. She felt it was child's play and he would stop. His pesterings however did not stop, on the other hand Chioma discovered that Ife was her type of guy, a guy she would love to date, but felt he was a no-go area, since she knew Tolu was still in love with her, and there was no way Ife would date his cousin's ex. So she kept mute about her feelings that were rioting within her.

"Chioma!", her mom called out to her, "I would love you to take some documents to lagos for me and also do a little shopping for yourself."

Chioma beamed inwardly as she already had pictures in her head, about all the things she would do in lagos.

She left for lagos the next day and she called Ife to inform him that she would be staying at his place, even though her mother gave her enough money to stay in a hotel for two weeks, and she had relatives in lagos she could stay with. Ife had been pestering her about her friend, she had even given her Ife's contact, they chatted on whatsapp, but Chioma, told her friend, Zoe that Ife had a girlfriend so as to sabotage any chances of Ife and Zoe dating. This did not stop them from chatting since Zoe was smitten by Ife already.

On getting to Lagos, Ife went to pick her from the airport and the first thing he said was "I have to date Zoe, I can't think straight, please Chioma help me out." He then proceeded to narrate how he ended things with Debby because of Zoe, but didn't know why Zoe still did not believe him.

"Did you ever tell Zoe that I was in a relationship?", He asked.

"No". she replied. "Why would I?"

Deep down she felt so sad, because she liked him so much she didn't know how to keep an uninterested face, as he spoke about his feelings for Zoe. She listened to him go on and on about how he was ready to settle down with Zoe, who he believed was his soul mate.

Chioma was in a dilemma, as she listened to his voice and it did a chemical reaction in her, she became wet just by listening to him talk. How could someone so out of her reach be so irresistibly handsome. She didn't know how would react if she told him she was in love with him. She knew he liked her, because of how he stared at her the first day they met. She had goose bumbs all over her as she remember how she felt when he brushed his lips against her hand as he bowed to her while shaking her hand. she thought about how soft they were on her hand, then tried to place it or imagine how it would feel on her lips.

"Chioma, what's up with Zoe, she is going all cold on me?" Please did you tell her how I feel about her?" Ife asked.

"I think we should get a bottle of red wine." She chimed. Totally ignoring his question.

"I don't think that is a good idea, I don't do well with alcohol, the last time I took alcohol I passed out." He replied.

"Hahaha, come on, don't be such a spoil sport, you are safe with me after all we would be indoors alone," Chioma suggested.

He finally bought the idea and got some bottles of wine. On getting home she stripped and left the door open so he could get the a glimpse of her naked body. He saw the door open and went to shut the door, only to see her bent over and naked.

Ife felt a tight constriction in his groin, and he quickly averted his eyes. He turned and walked back the way he came quietly, so she won't know he saw her. She however smiled to herself knowing he had a clear view of her rear and even better, her wet vagin.a. She strutted into the bathroom and showered feeling elated.

"Ife!" she called out as she entered the siting room looking all fresh and happy, "time for us to drink our wine."

He was quiet for a moment and tried to push all the wanton thoughts that came to his mind, from the first time he saw her, he wished she had no connection to his cousin. The chemistry he felt with her was like no other he had encountered. He looked up and she stood next to him in a transparent mini-gown, he could get whiffs of the soap she used, so mild but wildly intoxicating. She hands him a glass of wine, and he gulps it down while looking everywhere except at her.

A few glasses later and he was drunk, much to her amusement. "This is going to be way easier than I thought", she muttered to herself. She moved closer to him and nibbled his ears, and he pushed her away.

"What are you doing?" he asked, clearly bewildered even in his drunken state. "You are my cousin's girl, and I like your friend."

"I am your cousin's ex and I am sexually attracted to you, and you have wanted to fuc.k me since you met me." she responded and at the same time rubbing his already stiff manhood.

She continued to nibble his ears and kiss his neck while kneading his c0ck. "No one has to know, I won't tell if you don't." he didn't need another invitation.

He lunged at her, and kissed her with so much ferocity that scared her, but she liked it and moaned loudly into his ears. She sprang out his throbbing peni.s from his boxers and rubbed her fingers on it's head.

"May I suck it please?" She whispered into his ears still nibbling gently at it.

"Yes, you may." He said in a voice filled with so much desire. She knelt in front of him and took his peni.s in her mouth until it hit the back of her throat, she sucked, licked, kissed and worshipped his c0ck like he had never experienced.

"Oh, shit!!!. I am about to cu.m, please stop." As if that was what she was waiting for, she sucked harder and he spilled warm salty cu.m into her mouth, it was so much she almost gagged but she kept her calm and swallowed it. He looked down at her in admiration, lifted her and carried her into his room, he separated her labia and gently fingered her while playing with her clitori.s.

"Are you always this wet?" He asked, but she was entranced with what he was doing that she did not even hear his question. He positioned his already hard c0ck at the entrance of her wet vagin.a, and entered inside with such force that she gasped. He fucke.d her like he was mad, he flipped her over easily so that he had her buttocks to him and drew her up by the waist till she was on her knees. He continued fuc.king her hard and spanking her at the same time. She felt as if she had died and gone to heaven, and prayed that he shouldn't stop. He jerked and convulsed as he cummed again.

Visit www.mobilebookshelf.com then click on "Read n Vote" to continue reading.

(1) (Reply)

***whispers From Behind - A Short Story By Dyoungstar*** / First Semester. A Novel By Risen Williams / The Nightmare (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.