Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) (70693 Views)

Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Bums At Ghana Football Match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
https://www.naij.com/483751-10-nollywood-actresses-and-their-range-rover-photos.html

.Nollywood actresses are not taking it lightly
when it comes to pampering themselves with
the fancy things of life, especially luxurious
cars.
Apparently, celebrities like to compete with
each other, buying expensive things and
showing them off on social media.
What began in 2012 with Nollywood actress,
Genevieve Nnaji being endorsed as the brand
ambassador of Range Rover cars in Nigeria,
has gradually led to top female entertainers
and celebrities joining the race to acquire the
luxurious automobile.
Below are Nollywood actresses who have
joined the growing list of those who have
acquired the Range Rover.

Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve was appointed Range Rover
ambassador
In June 2012, the actress was unveiled as the
brand ambassador of Range Rover cars in
Nigeria and was said to have gotten a brand
new Evoque from the deal.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ruth Kadiri

Ruth Kadiri owns a Range Rover worth N14 million The fast rising actress acquired a brand new Range Rover worth N14 million in 2014. There were rumours that her boyfriend bought her the car but she has denied the report , saying she bought it herself.

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by benedictnsi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Genevieve ..... Her own Na Atiku money gringrin

I still d wait.....

Wait oooo @Op, you sure say na dem get am abi dem use their boyfriends and sugar daddy cars d pose

So na me be FTC ok.... I dedicate this one to every poor person in Nigeria those who wish to eat but can't get food, those who are beaten by the rain cos of shelter, those who are sent home cos of school fees, those who dream about entering a RANGE ROVER but has no BICYCLE, those who are humiliated by the rules of the rich, those who live below the poverty line or level...... I I bring to you today is HOPE!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ini Edo

Ini Edo added the brand new 2015 Range Rover Envoque to her fleet of luxury cars. She’s one actress who is fond of expensive cars. After acquiring a very expensive Benz G Wagon , Ini Edo shows no sign of slowing down on enjoying the good things of life. Ini some months back added the brand new 2015 Range Rover Envoque to her fleet of luxury cars.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mercy Aigbe

Mercy Aigbe owns a black Range Rover The pretty Edo state-born actress, is one of the most loved female celebrities in the country. She is the owner of a black coloured Range Rover.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by Behira(f): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Its not up to 10 na undecided
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Liz Anjorin:

Liz acquired a brand new white Range Rover Evoque valued at over 15million Shortly after relocating from her Ogba-Lagos residence to a penthouse on Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, the actress acquired a brand new white Range Rover Evoque valued at over 15million.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'll need to see the receipts'. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Stephenie Okereke-Linus

Stephanie owns a white Range Rover She is one of Nigeria’s A-list actresses. She owns a white Range Rover amongst other luxurious automobiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Stephenie Okereke-Linus

Stephanie owns a white Range Rover She is one of Nigeria’s A-list actresses. She owns a white Range Rover amongst other luxurious automobiles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Laide Bakare

Laide customized hers with a number plate tagged LBO The popular Yoruba actress is among the league of celebs who drive the multi million naira worth Range Rover car. She customized hers with a number plate tagged LBO, which is the initials of her name, Laide Bakare Okunfulire.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Empress Njamah

Empress is one of the few actresses who have acquired the Range Rover Though she no longer appears in Nollywood movies, she is still enjoying the popularity she achieved from her days as a fiery actress. She is one of the few actresses who have acquired the Range Rover and hers has a customized plate with her name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Won't forget to add mine ..cos am also a celebrity cheesy

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
RickRichards:
I'll need to see the receipts'. grin
Really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
Genevieve ..... Her own Na Atiku money gringrin

I still d wait.....

Wait oooo @Op, you sure say na dem get am abi dem use their boyfriends and sugar daddy cars d pose
cheesy I don't know ooo
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mbong Amata

Mbong strikes pose with her Range Rover The ex-wife of popular filmmaker, Jeta Amata, launched her career in Nigerian entertainment at the age of 16. Mbong has enjoyed a measure of success in Nollywood. She’s among the actresses who own the Range Rover Envoque.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by hemartins(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
keep calm. mine is coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by Sunofgod(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nairaland - wanting to be 'Instagram' daily . . .

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Seems the girls are the one that "have" the money to buy a Range Rover. Oh I forgot they pay them 10x more than the pay the men? Or could their be a stint of prostitution tied to these cars? Could FFK have bought one of these for the likes of Precious?

-CramJones

28 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by boboLIL(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hardwork pays
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
so
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by McEwen(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mine na Shabe!

Cc:kingtom grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by blessedvisky(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why should I buy a Range Rover when I have INTROVERT? undecided cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by allanphash7(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Classy olosos

10 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
hemartins:
keep calm. mine is coming soon.
cheesy don't forget to buy me orijin ooo

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by kingarizona1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cool# but Who's that LBO lady, the way she pose like she's not the owner of the Car______Yoruba Ladies tho#

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by Pavore9: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
DeBret:
Won't forget to add mine ..cos am also a celebrity cheesy

Who visit una house whey u come take style snap picture with im car? cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by Aminat508(f): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) by DeBret(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
allanphash7:
Classy olosos
smiley mofos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead / DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.