Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation (13756 Views)

9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration – Group (punch) / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Sijo01(f): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
The Executive Director, Stefanos Foundation, Mr. Mark Lipdo, has said no fewer than 1,059 persons were killed in 75 major attacks in northern Nigeria since the inception of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

Stefanos Foundation, a non governmental organisation, has been attending to the welfare of Internally Displaced Persons from the various attacks in their camps in Bukuru area of Jos South, Plateau State.

Lipdo said the highest number of attacks, 34, occurred in Borno State, where 551 people were killed.

In a statement in Jos on Thursday, which was made available to our correspondent, Lipdo said all the attacks occurred between May 29 and August 12, especially under the watch of the recently sacked service chiefs.

According to him, Plateau State ranked second with 19 attacks and 112 people killed while Yobe occupied the third spot with eight attacks and 86 people killed.

Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Gombe, Kano, Nasarawa and Taraba states placed fourth with two attacks each and a total of 254 people killed.

Though two attacks took place in Gombe, the statement said it had the highest casualty figure of 99.

Though the Plateau State Government had on August, 13 declared a dusk-to-dawn curfew in Riyom and Barkin Ladi Local Government Areas following a resurgence of violence the councils, the attacks have continued unabated.

President of Berom Youth Movement, Mr. Choji Chuwang, told our correspondent on the telephone on Thursday that the day the curfew was announced, armed men invaded a house in Barkin Ladi and demanded money.

He added that when the owner could not give them any money, the attackers inflicted machete cuts on him.

Chuwang alleged that a neighbour, who heard the victim’s cries, tried to come to his rescue, but was shot at close range and killed on the spot.

He explained that on Wednesday, two people were shot dead; one on his way to his farm at Rakung and the other, a local miner, who killed at his mining site in Gana Ropp areas in Barkin Ladi

http://www.punchng.com/news/1059-persons-killed-in-north-since-buharis-inauguration-group/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by INTROVERT(f): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
okay

1 Like

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Trailblazer1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is why I wail cry cry cry cry

Call me a wailingwailer if you like

You'll be the worst enemy of Nigeria if you don't wail at this news cry cry cry

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by qualified(f): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is the third month oooo
All talk and no action.
I'm proudly wailing for a better Nigeria!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by knostbrown01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Snail Baba, Snail Buhari /2ce *in kwam 1 voice *

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Sijo01(f): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Trailblazer1:
This is why I wail cry cry cry cry

Call me a wailingwailer if you like

You'll be the worst enemy of Nigeria if you don't wail at this news cry cry cry

qualified:
All talk and no action.

Relax guys, Buhari is in control.. ... .... .. He's going slow.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Godfullsam(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
What should we do with the figure @ OP . Should we start jubilating or wailing undecided

Btw the posters above me are all wailers. May god give them the power to wail till 2019 grin

6 Likes

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
The zombies won't see any genuine reasons to be bothered!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Trailblazer1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
qualified:
All talk and no action.

I'm the chief wailingwailer cry cry cry cry

I thought a former General will deal decisively with bokoharam, but alas, its the same clueless story.

We are left to our own fate in a sorry state.
I wail cry cry cry cry cry

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Trailblazer1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Godfullsam:
What should we do with the figure @ OP . Should we start jubilating or wailing undecided

Btw the posters above me are all wailers. May god give them the power to wail till 2019 grin
So you still have a reason to joke about this

I don't want to curse you. undecided
I would have told you that I'm going to wail for you too like these 1095 lost souls

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Sijo01(f): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Just like the one that commented immediately before you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sijo01:

Just like the one that commented immediately before you.

I just jump am pass! Whatever spell BUBU has placed on them shall be removed on the altar of truth and honesty.

It doesn't matter whether thousands are killed. Mission have been accomplished.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Gurboho: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yeepa!
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by elipheleh(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cffgg
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
this is not an interesting news at all. may their souls rest in peace amen

2 Likes

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by trigar12(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
In the past one week, I ve not heard any news on suicide bombing o ... This final offensive has not even started, dem don dey fear

Sai baba!!!
grin tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by adonbilivit: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
if these boko guys are not tamed they might go platinum soon. when artistes like tyga, skales, May D have not gone gold, they must be envying the numbers boko boys are doing. this is pathetic. I know buhari wants to nail boko, but he just has not figured out how. God will give him that wisdom soon. watch out

2 Likes

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by otabuko(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Na him brothers dey kill their brothers...
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by elipheleh(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
this cretin of an old fool will do nothing now. And the whole of he world is watching how this evil head of state is committing atriciteis. I think the international community needs to come I and jail this dullard whose mission from Tinubu is to destroy us all.

within three month if this Buhari tyrant rule more than n1500 people are dead. At this rate 30000 Nigerian will die before his tenue ends.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by ChaleeBendel: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Boko haram have become unstoppable.
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Mogidi: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
1,059 in less than 3months, Buhari is set to break his own record of killings.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
E b lyk say BH dey use dose north eastern states count scores. Winner takes all smiley
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by MemphisDepay(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Talosobe
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by ihatebuhari(f): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wow
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by patrotic9gerian: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nairaland.... I am begging you. Now we have peace in Nigeria and the government /our patriotic military are working hard to eliminate insurgency from the country. Please let us support them by hiding this kind on news. It is not relevant at this point in time. When the terrorist read things like this, they get encouraged and lay more attacks... We want change and change has come. We must also support change so that change can give us change....

2 Likes

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by PassingShot(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
dearpreye:
Your god brought us here. undecided

No weapons were purchased for the Nigerian Military since 2006 - Alex Badeh, GEJ's Chief of Defense Staff

The Alpha jets we have were bought in 1981 - Alex Badeh

2 Likes

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by ojaydedon(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
hmm....

What is the GENERAL OF ALL GENERALS doing aabout it?

May their souls rip

1 Like

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Ahmed4002(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mogidi:
1,059 in less than 3months, Buhari is set to break his own record of killings.
darlenese:
Congratts to baba go slow.
But we know it more than 3000
Rip to the dead
otabuko:
Na him brothers dey kill their brothers...
dearpreye:

I just jump am pass! Whatever spell BUBU has placed on them shall be removed on the altar of truth and honesty.
It doesn't matter whether thousands are killed. Mission have been accomplished.
angry

Some of you just sit there smoking
And some are already sold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by Joeace3000(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
I supported buhari and i still do.....but my patience is running thin

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier
[/b]
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by piagetskinner(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Serious matter
Re: 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation by ajepako(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
God forbid that our Daura ancestor should be bothered by this figure..

Dem baba care more for his cows than for the entire Northeast..

Change we have to endure..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara APC Gov’ship Aspirants Petition NJC Over Abuse Of Court Processes / NLC Rejects New Tax On Carbonate Drinks Says It Will Cause Mass Hunger, Hardship / Five Policemen Arrested For Improper Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.