Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? (51170 Views)

Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by fergus0n: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Front page dis days na wahala I wonder da kinda 8g sm ppl da use
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Viktor1983(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2015
bunmioguns:
Osinbajo: Why are you being ungrateful to Fashola?

Ambode : it wasn't my fault, it was the directive from My oga at the top...that's all
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by tunex23: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
bunmioguns:
Osinbajo: Why are you being ungrateful to Fashola?

Ambode : it wasn't my fault, it was the directive from My oga at the top...that's all
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Kelklein(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2015
One day a professor entered the classroom and
asked his students to prepare for a surprise
test. They waited anxiously at their desks for the test to begin.

The professor handed out the question paper, with the text facing down as usual. Once he handed them all out, he asked his students to turn the page and begin.

To everyone’s surprise, there were no questions….just a black dot in the center of the
page.

The professor seeing the expression on everyone’s face told them the following:
“I want you to write what you see there.”
The students confused, got started on the
inexplicable task. At the end of the class, the professor took all the answer papers and started reading each one of them aloud in front of all the students.

All of them with no exceptions, described the black dot, trying to explain its position in the middle of the sheet, etc. etc. etc. After all had
been read, the classroom silent, the professor
began to explain:

“I am not going to grade on you this, I just wanted to give you something to think about. No
one wrote about the white part of the paper.
Everyone focused on the black dot – and the
same happens in our lives. We have a white paper to observe and enjoy, but we always focus
on the dark spots.

Our life is a gift given to us by God, with love and care, and we always have reasons to celebrate – nature renewing itself everyday, our friends around us, the job that provides our livelihood, the miracles we see everyday…….

However we insist on focusing only on the dark
spots – the health issues that bother us, the lack of money, the complicated relationship with a
family member, the disappointment with a friend, etc

The dark spots are very small compared to everything we have in our lives, but they are the
ones that pollute our minds.

Take your eyes away from the black spots in your life. Enjoy each one of your blessings, each
moment that life gives you.

Be happy and live a life positively starting NOW!
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Lol, Looks more like...

Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by bigerboy200: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This was the conversation in the first picture.

Osibanjo..............Ambode, you mean you forgot the iya biliki Amala and Ewedu wey I say make you buy for me from Lagos?

Ambode..........eeehhhh !!Oga I forget O! Chisos! Oga aabeg make you no vex.

In the second picture

Ambode-----Oga you see! As I dey come, bad road spoil my car,fashola no do any road for Lagos everywere bad and as we dey fix my car, that's why I forget.

In the third picture

The Other Governor------Oga abeg make you forgive Ambode. But I buy suya for you as I dey come.
u are so dry and boring..gosh shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by IamforGod: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Osibanjo..............Ambode, you mean you forgot the iya biliki Amala and Ewedu wey I say make you buy for me from Lagos?

In the second picture

Ambode-----Oga you see! As I dey come, bad road spoil my car,fashola no do any road for Lagos everywere bad and as we dey fix my car, that's why I forget.

In the third picture

The Other Governor------Oga abeg make you forgive Ambode. But I buy suya for you as I dey come.

You are as dry as crackers buscuit. undecided

The yellow one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by mistabiola: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

In the second picture

In the third picture

This is whack just like VIC. O punchlines undecided
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by mistabiola: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2015
IamforGod:

You are as dry as crackers buscuit. undecided

The yellow one. undecided

The yellow one thick oooooooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2015
I didn't even know it's a joke...you just the ego of the poor soul
sad
PentiumPro:

This is the driest joke ever on NL.
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by freeage7(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2015
They belong to the political class of 2014, big time technocrats with corruption running in their veins.
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Every one has his/her own darkness after all, we only need to take care and not allow the darkness to fill us. Nice one smiley
Kelklein:

The professor handed out the question paper, with the text facing down as usual. Once he handed them all out, he asked his students to turn the page and begin.

To everyone’s surprise, there were no questions….just a black dot in the center of the
page.

inexplicable task. At the end of the class, the professor took all the answer papers and started reading each one of them aloud in front of all the students.

All of them with no exceptions, described the black dot, trying to explain its position in the middle of the sheet, etc. etc. etc. After all had
began to explain:

“I am not going to grade on you this, I just wanted to give you something to think about. No
same happens in our lives. We have a white paper to observe and enjoy, but we always focus
on the dark spots.

Our life is a gift given to us by God, with love and care, and we always have reasons to celebrate – nature renewing itself everyday, our friends around us, the job that provides our livelihood, the miracles we see everyday…….

spots – the health issues that bother us, the lack of money, the complicated relationship with a

The dark spots are very small compared to everything we have in our lives, but they are the

Take your eyes away from the black spots in your life. Enjoy each one of your blessings, each

Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by tremie(f): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Israel5:
Should i cmment or not?

Or not grin
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by freeage7(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2015
They belong to the political class of 2014, big time technocrats with corruption running in their veins. Deceitful agents of metamorphosis.
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by kishimi8(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Kelklein:

page.

began to explain:

on the dark spots.

Just what I needed to focus myself this morning
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by MrAnonTAC: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2015
lol

GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by deebrain(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Vp- Mr governor, why are you still having bad breath?

Governor-hmm, you see this my teeth issue! I've stopped using pako-ijebu like u told me.

Other man-Its the way you brush. Be doing it sideways sometimes.

Thanks.
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2015
Osinbande: Ambo, u mean Fashola use 78 million naira to build website. Did he hand over the so called govt website on leaving office? That man na thief oo

Ambode: For wiaaa, Naso we see am oo. Is just God dat expose him‎
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by millionaireman: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Has APC not already fallen apart? APC is now a Buhari and his northern clan party.
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Musagbenga(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2015
DAN-G-OTE..High produ-ction volume reduces pri-ces of dan-gote products on ( C-e-m-e-n-t # 1,O-O-O , R-i-c-e- # 6,7-O-O,. S-P-AG-H-E-TT-I # 8-5-O , N-O-O-D-L-E-S # 6-2-O)...call us on O 8 1 3 3 6 9 2 2 O 7 now for booking & delivery...
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2015
klem93:
It was a scene from one of the meeting between Vice President Yemi Osibanjo, Chairman National Economic Council and other Governors yesterday. Another photo after the cut showing him explaining Governor Ambode and another Governor explaining themselves to the V.P.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photos-what-could-have-made-vp-osinbajo.html

No

They were going down memory lane,

Thats all
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by bignametweets1: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
We are CITY GALZ... We are event ushers, private ushers, models... For all your wedding, seminar, birthday, cooperate events, dinner, private party.... Call us or whatsapp ... 07033742944

Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by san316(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2015
The so called commissioner
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by DJEhimond(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2015
grin

Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by sbm060(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

In the second picture

In the third picture

shoroniyen
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Orikinla(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2015
isbish:
On the day I got a Job offer, I made early front page. Its obvious God loves me like He loves PMB. grin

Pop Champagne. grin
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by onyemarcus: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2015
they are gossiping fashola.
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is what is call Leader....Mr..expkain yourself clearly.
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by jornie(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
klem93:
It was a scene from one of the meeting between Vice President Yemi Osibanjo, Chairman National Economic Council and other Governors yesterday. Another photo after the cut showing him explaining Governor Ambode and another Governor explaining themselves to the V.P.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photos-what-could-have-made-vp-osinbajo.html
na so u dey laugh if your Boss dey scold you!?!?
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by jemir000: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
This mere commissioner again...and Tinubu's house boy...haaaaaaaaaa
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by ayo2pec(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
They are just brainstorming.
Re: Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
PentiumPro:

This is the driest joke ever on NL.

Yeh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) / Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.