Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40249 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 28, 2009
tope2000:

Oh yeah . . . . . u want to try ur simibrazil cusses on me grin grin grin grin
Yes toyin . . . . . . i live n breath SEX undecided cheesy
I enjoy it . . . . . . . but i dont date NL guys like you
I love a privates with CLASS unlike you kiss
Lol, so we know you love and breathe sex, like duh.
You don't need to tell us tongue

So, being an entrepreneur of sex, manliness, pussy and what not, how do you classify them? wink
Hmm, do tell. . . .
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by agabaI23(m): 3:42am On Mar 28, 2009
onyinye2:

Phoenix, you see this. Now you have provoked him. angry Since you have provoked this man, him hitting you is justified. Oya now, get down on your knees with your hands raised up. And receive your punishment. angry

Taa mechie onu!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 28, 2009
Okay, thread is officially boring.

Class, let's sit and listen to how tope tells which manliness is classy and not, esp from their post
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 3:43am On Mar 28, 2009
Cristalz:

@Sauron
  You know you don't have to reply every post.

Nah. . . . .someone needs to dress down these clowns who think they can look down on others because they were fortunate to make it to the USA via DV-Lottery. Buncha simpletons.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:44am On Mar 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

Who gives a goat about where your mods are located.  Good sense and rationality in your mods matter more.  If you have biased mods who only choose sides without looking carefully at posts, all you have is fucking tyranny.

Um the OBVIOUS point is that if various locations are mixed up. those who are up now, can clean up spam, etc then vice versa or should people expect those living in Naija/UK to do such at 3am/4am when they are most likely sleeping? What does timezones have to do with being biased.

Seriously how hard is this concept for some of you to grasp?  

Why do people just jump the gun instead of trying to understand things?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 3:44am On Mar 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Karmamod or fuckever spastic name you call yourself these days. . . . .I don't run a posse of sluts like you do.
Sauron is foaming like a LovePeddler?? Of course, you would know. You run the streets of Brooklyn taking cocks up your ass.
Oniranu. No wonder you were banished from Ibadan for working the streets.

Ok Sauron, calm down.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Hauwa1: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2009
food section? did i hear you well Cristalz shocked ata wa lowo mi o grin
unless they coming to cook em ekuru and tope what's that food you like sef grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:45am On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Lol, so we know you love and breathe sex, like duh.
You don't need to tell us tongue

So, being an entrepreneur of sex, manliness, pussy and what not, how do you classify them? wink
Hmm, do tell. . . .

Would have love to tell you but like they said u aint worth it
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity lol. But I totally understand what you mean.

Cool  wink

Stephen can be an additional one for Family, lol if he can deal with it.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:46am On Mar 28, 2009
*Hauwa*:

food section? did i hear you well Cristalz shocked ata wa lowo mi o grin
unless they coming to cook em ekuru and tope what's that food you like sef grin

na tuo i ike grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 28, 2009
Cristalz:

@Tope/Ebony

Does any one of you really care about the other's e-sex life? What's with the mud-slinging? Tgirl won't be happy you girls are messing up her section o grin
me, I wan know wetin she dey talk abt meon YIM.
They always interest me tongue

From med student to dating NL men, ehrrrm, what next.

tope2000:

Would have love to tell you but like they said u aint worth it

ahh why na?
They must have been worth it for you to bring it up.
What a shame. embarassed
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 3:46am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Ok Sauron, calm down.

U can calm me down. . . . .
There's a big trampoline at the back of the house.
Lemme test your fitness. grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 28, 2009
So are we done?
Phew! tongue

I knew I was going to get something out of this spring break tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by onyinye2(f): 3:48am On Mar 28, 2009
agabaI23:

Taa mechie onu!
Mba. tongue Hapa m aka nwoke. Were mmanya vuru nsogbu na ga. tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 3:49am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

Um the OBVIOUS point is that if various locations are mixed up. those who are up now, can clean up spam, etc then vice versa or should people expect those living in Naija/UK to do such at 3am/4am when they are most likely sleeping? What does timezones have to do with being biased.

Seriously how hard is this concept for some of you to grasp?  

Why do people just jump the gun instead of trying to understand things?
How does that negate from the point?  What good is it having mods in different locations if they're all biased to a "T", giving you pretty much the same coked up advise about being blameless, instead of calling you out on your wrongs and urging you to find ways to save your marriage.  No mod should be appointed to wreck people's homes.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 3:49am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

Cool  wink

Stephen can be an additional one for Family, lol if he can deal with it.

My hubby is rarely on but yes he will be good for this section and he gets stuff like this.

~Sauron~:

U can calm me down. . . . .
There's a big trampoline at the back of the house.
Lemme test your fitness. grin grin grin

Bring it on.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:49am On Mar 28, 2009
I dont live in Brooklyn you nitwit. Seems to be the only city you NL gays know sef. Buy a map or something and educate yourself.

Criz, why are you even up sef? You no sleep?

Im not having an argument.  undecided It was actually a general comment about time differences. For some reason Sharon decided to make it about him. Dude's just looking for a fight. Suggest you calm him down cos its not gonna happen.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by agabaI23(m): 3:50am On Mar 28, 2009
onyinye2:

Mba. tongue Hapa m aka nwoke. Were mmanya vuru nsogbu na ga. tongue

lol
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:51am On Mar 28, 2009
Man seriously the modify button should be added back. Whole thing is retarded.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:51am On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

me, I wan know wetin she dey talk abt meon YIM.
They always interest me tongue

From med student to dating NL men, ehrrrm, what next.
ahh why na?

Se na lie??
pls do tell undecided

They must have been worth it for you to bring it up.
What a shame. embarassed
Lol. . . .honey no need to pretend as if u r virgin
we all know u r not. . . . . .  wink but if u wanna know more abt sex to spice up ur sex life i suggest u use goggle wink
now u becoming redundant cool

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DaPhoenix(f): 3:52am On Mar 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

How does that negate from the point?  What good is it having mods in different locations if they're all biased to a "T", giving you pretty much the same coked up advise about being blameless, instead of calling you out on your wrongs and urging you to find ways to save your marriage.  No mod should be appointed to wreck people's homes.

She wasn't talking about the mods point of view or stuff like. She was just saying if a mod on here was in the US, he/she will probably be awake to lock this thread that has terribly been derailed.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by presido1: 3:53am On Mar 28, 2009
agabaI23:

lol
U no go sleep?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by DeReloaded: 3:53am On Mar 28, 2009
I dont believe I named who should be mods, CH2Cho5. Just stating more mods of different timezones should be appointed so your rant about broken homes and bad advice doesnt make sense to me. Sorry.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by C2H5OH(f): 3:53am On Mar 28, 2009
The point shouldn't be derailed if people would just learn to respect and disagree peacefully with the opinions of others.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by onyinye2(f): 3:54am On Mar 28, 2009
DaPhoenix:

She wasn't talking about the mods point of view or stuff like. She was just saying if a mod on here was in the US, he/she will probably be awake to lock this thread that has terribly been derailed.
Dearie don't bother yourself.  He knows what she meant. Just wants to start nonsense. hisssss omo ekwensu.  tongue
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Sauron1: 3:55am On Mar 28, 2009
DeReloaded:

I dont live in Brooklyn you nitwit. Seems to be the only city you NL gays know sef. Buy a map or something and educate yourself.

Stop pretending. . . . .Whores don't work where they reside.
Your colleagues who stand by the poles of Allen Avenue don't stay in Ikeja. . . . .Who gives a rat ass where you stay??
Buy a map and educate meself?? Coming from a prat that travels once in every 10 years. . .it's ironic.

For some reason Sharon decided to make it about him. Dude's just looking for a fight. Suggest you calm him down cos its not gonna happen.

It's a daft statement conceived from a brainless and thoughtless being.
If you want to be a mod, say so and stop using your whoring tricks to drive your moronic points home.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 28, 2009
Now you're asking me?
I'd let you continue the rumor a little longer.
Eventually, it'd become stale and you ppl would shut it up.

tope2000:

Se na lie??
pls do tell undecided
Lol. . . .honey no need to pretend as if u r virgin
we all know u r not. . . . . . wink but if u wanna know more abt sex to spice up ur sex life i suggest u use goggle wink
now u becoming redundant cool

My virginity ison the line here too?
What else?
I'd give you the benefit you want to make any assumption you like. wink
My knowledge, your Questionnaire
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Cristalz(f): 3:57am On Mar 28, 2009
*sigh*

Nobody fears getting banned anymore grin grin

Really people, just ignore whatever shiznit you don't like. ''Modify'' button no longer exists o.  .  .there could be consequences in the morning.

@Ebony/ Tope

Jeez girls. Leave sexcapades outta this family thread grin It's okay! Just let it rest.  .  .gossip is just that.  .  .gossip. Ignore it.

@Hauwa
Nor vex.  .  .I keep saying Food. Prob'ly 'cos I'm hungry. I meant Health section grin

@Sauron
You've said enuff for 3 nights.  .  .it's okay.

@DeReloaded
Funny, it's this thread keeping me up. Don't want any of you nice folks banned by tomorrow. Just drop it, k?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 3:58am On Mar 28, 2009
*snores*

back to the topic jare cool
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 28, 2009
What I wonder is why do the new generation of NL member love YIM gossip?
It befuddles me.
Guess it's in vogue.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 28, 2009
Cristalz:

*sigh*

Nobody fears getting banned anymore grin grin

Really people, just ignore whatever shiznit you don't like. ''Modify'' button no longer exists o. . .there could be consequences in the morning.
talo so fun e?
Abeg, tell suen I fear am o.
I can't think of anymore ID idea shocked shocked grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by tope2000(f): 4:00am On Mar 28, 2009
lmao  grin grin grin
yim is the best invention ever . . . i swear grin

@criz
i don hear jare wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.