Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (40250 Views)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvinhubby(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2009
listen to yourself, given first class treatment, even if her open is vomiting nonsense, it shoul be closed with a slap.
grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Hauwa1: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2009
for better or for worst in abusive marriage right, good raddiance to bad rubbish.
i only wish the police system is working in nigeria like oversea where she could just dial 911 and the guy will be in serious trouble for his behavior.

keep the pregnancy if that's the only thing to come out of the love you once shared with him. do not abort and do not apologize. he should be the first to apologize before you do.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2009
If my woman told me say i dey smell, i shd go baff, no wahala now, i will tell the woman that they only place i wanna bath na inside her *****.
Jokes apart, The man went too far, but then, the poster said " [b]she said some horrible things, she shouldnt have said to the man" so what are those things.[/b]Most men in jail are nice men, but turn of events makes them into what they cant even explain.
Please, i am not supporting the man at all, but we all needs to respect one another.

who cares what she told him after she had been abused
even if she told him his "abunna" was thinner than an HB pencil,he deserved it grin
If she used a wooden pestle and whacked him on the head,no courts in any civilized nation would convict her,she was defending herself from an attacker while pregnant too.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2009
*Hauwa*:

for better or for worst in abusive marriage right, good raddiance to bad rubbish.
i only wish the police system is working in nigeria like oversea where she could just dial 911 and the guy will be in serious trouble for his behavior.

keep the pregnancy if that's the only thing to come out of the love you once shared with him. do not abort and do not apologize. he should be the first to apologize before you do.

I am sure this same woman will ave been the one to go and bail the man out, though, in western world, it wont be a case of the woman against the man, but that of the law.
But sometimes, u can blame some of the Nigerian movies, cos some of their role model beats people in movies like no tomorrow, so what do you expect.
It is barbaric and got to stop.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2009
luvinhubby:

listen to yourself, given first class treatment, even if her open is vomiting nonsense, it shoul be closed with a slap.
grin grin

Pls dont say this while people are listening, we are no more in the club age, time has changed to when there is what is called equal right.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
*Hauwa*:

that is eh
after spending a few nights with his fellow men in jail including those that'll rape him in there, his life will never be the same.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

that is eh
after spending a few nights with his fellow men in jail including those that'll rape him in there, his life will never be the same.

hahahahahahaha, now i cant stop laffing.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Tinkinguy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ Poster,

Thank God some ladies here confirmed they are married, if they manage their homes with the advice of don't apologies and find your way out, then there's a problem here.

The man in question may not have the privilege of reading the comments here and as such may not even be adviced by any one.

If and only if young woman you really need advice to better your home, then I can tell you it doesn't matter who initiate the reconciliation process and that it in fact means that person is more matured and understand life beta.

But thats the way life goes, if two people in a relationship decides to prove strong head then why coming together in the first place.

Let me ask you once more @ poster, what s the reason of your posting this thread here
check it again
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Pls dont say this while people are listening, we are no more in the club age, time has changed to when there is what is called equal right.

and he calls himself luvinhubby
imagine?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by toosoon(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
@poster,
God said we should forgive as many times as we can, so if you believe in him follow his advice. I sugggest you call him this evening and tell him "honey, please tell me sorry in the name of God, this is the work of devil and he cannot take you away from me". Once he apologize, then tell him to promise you in the name of God that he will never hit you again.

End of Story!!!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2009
To start with, I believe anyone shouldn't be 100% dependent on the other spouse for money. Maybe your circumstances warrant it, I don't know.

My only advice is this - pray to God to come into your family.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Hauwa1: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
grin grin

i think that's why nigerian men that beat their women don't think 2ice before doing it. if only the cop system is in place. na big trouble even worst because the woman is pregnant. i hope he comes back to his senses and apologize. a woman should be secured in her own home.

na better man with head on his shoulder we dey pray for not the one that will be slapping us up and down, for something like go bath darling (even if it is to keep my bedsheet and comfortable cleaning and smelling nice for long) grin

poster am sure you aren't looking for musk grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
Tinkin_guy:

@ Poster,

Thank God some ladies here confirmed they are married, if they manage their homes with the advice of don't apologies and find your way out, then there's a problem here.

The man in question may not have the privilege of reading the comments here and as such may not even be adviced by any one.

If and only if young woman you really need advice to better your home, then I can tell you it doesn't matter who initiate the reconciliation process and that it in fact means that person is more matured and understand life beta.

But thats the way life goes, if two people in a relationship decides to prove strong head then why coming together in the first place.

Let me ask you once more @ poster, what s the reason of your posting this thread here
check it again

In that case she ought to start a conversation asking why he slapped her  and telling him never to lay a hand on her ,ever again.
That's a good place to start.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
mactao:

To start with, I believe anyone shouldn't be 100% dependent on the other spouse for money. Maybe your circumstances warrant it, I don't know.

that is the most animalistic advice i have read, her situation? what situation, that she depends on the husband for money? wasn't he aware of that before marrying her, common, i am ashamed to read this from a man, cos you ave a job or privi to have one makes u what? my guy, please, dont say that again, that is an insult to manhood.
What if she is the one that has a job and you dont, can he beat u at will too and u wont mind?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by ashmanpolo: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2009
If Poster apologise 2day, 2moro he wil stil expct her 2 apologise if anyoda probe arise. @poster, play d matrd role. Cal him and ask him why he's kippn malice. Tel him ur sori 4 any bad aprch. Then tel him 2 apologise 4 slappn u. Jst gist lk friends. Dats all - does he stil sleep wtout takin his bath? I mean this 3days of malce
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by toosoon(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
mactao:

that is not an advice. Some prayers do not manifest immediate and who told you she is not praying.

Abeg stick to the topic "Should she apologize or leave the house and destroy the pregnancy"?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2009
*Hauwa*:

grin grin

i think that's why nigerian men that beat their women don't think 2ice before doing it. if only the cop system is in place. na big trouble even worst because the woman is pregnant. i hope he comes back to his senses and apologize. a woman should be secured in her own home.

na better man with head on his shoulder we dey pray for not the one that will be slapping us up and down, for something like go bath darling (even if it is to keep my bedsheet and comfortable cleaning and smelling nice for long) grin

poster am sure you aren't looking for musk grin

Hauwa open your eyes well well and pray.
Not everyone wearing "trozis" is a man grin
some of them are walking around looking for some innocent woman to pummel to the ground at any slight provocation.
I remember one neighbour that beat up his wife on a regular basis until she went to her village and finally told her people and her brothers and male cousins returned in a pick up and almost beat Mr Ejinkeonye to death but for neighbors.
That was the last time he touched her.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by mazaje(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Poster

Are you a christian and do you read your bible at all? If you do, you will know that we are admonished in the bible that if anyone slaps us on the right cheek, we should also turn the left cheek to the person to also slap in return, thus, when you husband slapped you, did you turn the other side for him to also slap? If you didnt, pls do so tonite. Also, dont you know that the bible also admonish us to forgive as many times as possible, in fact in 70 times 70 times, thats the admonishion. So quit whining here and get your hubby's di ck back pounding your hot juicy wet pussie.  

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by niyilawani: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
Osisi, don't be a home breaker. A woman being pregnant doesn't giver her right to be disrespectful. The did has been done. What is important now is how to bring peace back to the marriage, and that could be EASILY achieved if the woman apologizes (even if she thinks she's not guilty).
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
mactao:

You are so correct.
No woman should depend on any husband for 100% financial support.
That's the no 1 reason women are trapped in abusive relationships.
Today she's been slapped,next time it'll be punches, black eyes,teeth knocked out,acid poured on her face ,she dies of a brief illness.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
niyilawani:

Osisi, don't be a home breaker. A woman being pregnant doesn't giver her right to be disrespectful. The did has been done. What is important now is how to bring peace back to the marriage, and that could be EASILY achieved if the woman apologizes (even if she thinks she's not guilty).

Shut up your mouth.
In what way was she disrespectful?
are you all reading with your anuses?
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by sherrify: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
IT'S NOT PROPER FOR MEN TO SLAP THEIR WIVES,I AVE READ HERE FROM SOMEONES'S COMMENT THAT IF IT WAS ABROAD THE COPS WOULD HAVE INTERVAINED, WELL I THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE COUPLES INVOLVED,U KNO SOMETIMES WHEN OUR WIFES WANNA TELL US SOMETHIN SIMPLE THEY AVE THEIR WAYS OF SAYING IT IN A WAY THAT IS SIMILAR TO STABBING ONE WITH A KNIFE, WELL THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO WE MARRIED COUPLES LEAVING ABROAD AND IT DOES NOT GO TO THE EXTENT OF COPS OR DIVORCE IT,S JUST ABOUT TARGETING THE RIGHT TIME TO MAKE PEACE WITH EACH OTHER,
MY ADVICE TO THE POSTER IS THAT MARRIAGE IS NOT ALL ABOUT BED OF ROSES SOMETIMES ITS DIFFICULT COS OF THE DAYS STRESS OR OTHER THINGS THE ABILITY TO FORGIVE EACH OTHER IS WHAT KEEPS U GOIN, MY DEAR POSTER TRY AND APOLOGISE EVEN IF U KNO U NOT AT FAULT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS HE WLD BE ASHAMED I ASSURE U AS A MAN,

DO NOT LISTEN TO THOSE WHO ARE TELLIN U TO QUIT IT'S NOT THE ANSWER, ASK UR PARENTS IN THEIR 40 YEARS AND ABOVE MARRIAGE IF UR DAD AS NEVER SLAPPED UR MUM EITHER ONCE OR TWICE,

ANOTHER FUNNY THING TO COOL UR MIND,REMEBER TO COME BACK AND TELL US WHENEVER SOMETHIN HAPPENS AND U WERE THE ONE WHO SLAPPED AND HE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING,

LONG LIVE UR MARRIAGE AND BETTER AND SWEETER YEARS TO COME,
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2009
why are all these males asking her to apologise when she was the one slapped?
apologise to stroke his little fragile ego
nonsense.
The man needs to grow up and learn how to be a man.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by niyilawani: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2009
May God bless you sherrify for your advice to the Poster. We all know the solution to this problem, but some people just want to make a mountain out of an ant hill.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
Osisi, I'm so glad you're here. I saw this topic early this morning and it was really creepy how the husband acted all nice during dating, now he's something else. And then again the most scary part was some of the advice here. He did not only slap, he's also giving her silent treatments. Such wickedness!!!! It's really pathetic!
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2009
The poster needs to answer this very small question.
Is this the first time this man has ever hit you?
If the answer is yes,I'll take back some of the things I've said but I'm almost certain,this is not the first time.
He may have also hit her while they were dating.
many of the men defending him here may just be like him.
You all need to change at the sound of my voice
That woman is not a punching bag
she's not the reason your business is not moving and your goods drowned in the high sea grin
she's there to build with you
don't hit and humuiliate her and rob her of her womanhood
she's somebody's beloved daughter and sister
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2009
I noticed this woman (the poster) is this kind of women that want a man to bring and bring. He brings about the relationship (she mentioned that she was always down with handsome men) and  I guess  when none popped the question, she went for this not-so-good-looking man (her current husband). This man works his ass out every day, comes home to say honey here honey there, no much strength to fukc her like she wants it (may be a sex freak though) and he starts to smell, hence she reminded/reminds him to take a bath. If the man has changed, so does the woman or she never improved at all.You know people who do not do much, always complain of others doing little.Experience from my younger brother!

Marriage and child birth are never a necessity.She can abort and leave this poor man in peace and go for fine-faced guys.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by elderberry: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2009
Madam,

I wonder why you are seeing this development as strange,

You insulted your man and said all sorts of nasty things to him at a time he was probably in a bad mood. For him to go to bed without takinghis bath, that may be enough reason for you to guess something is not right about his mood, yet you went ahead and did the woman  thing.

Let me be honest with you, and whether you like it or not, MARRIAGE IS FULL UP FIGHTS AND QUARRELS, fasten your seatbelt cos you are just about starting a race that will last a lifetime.

You are contemplatinig terminating pregrancy and quitting marriage, what a womant you are, who fights and runs away. Who told you that quitting will put and automatic end to all woman beater out there. You will definitely run into a worse one. Don't you know that terminating a pregnancy amounts to murder in  the sight of God?

Your hardened mind and stubborn self also refused to apologise even when your conscience told you that you pushed him to it, I am not trying to make up an excuse for him but everyone has their breaking points.

A man who says he has never and will never beat a woman probably has not met a woman that his mad irrational enough to push him over the edge and making him go against his principle; we are all human my dear.

I suggest, you pray about it and apologise your husband and not "this man" as you were referring to him. If dem dey decieve you outside, don't deveive yourself, husband is scarce, cling onto the one you have.

Shalom.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by osisi2(f): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
ferdimako:

I noticed this woman (the poster) is this kind of women that want a man to bring and bring. He brings about the relationship (she mentioned that she was always down with handsome men) and  I guess  when none popped the question, she went for this not-so-good-looking man (her current husband). This man works his ass out every day, comes home to say honey here honey there, no much strength to fukc her like she wants it (may be a sex freak though) and he starts to smell, hence she reminded/reminds him to take a bath. If the man has changed, so does the woman or she never improved at all.You know people who do not do much, always complain of others doing little.Experience from my younger brother!

Marriage and child birth are never a necessity.She can abort and leave this poor man in peace and go for fine-faced guys.

and how did you come to that conclusion and your other little conclusions?
are you seer?
do you sleep under their bed?

unbelievable the things we hear
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by Outstrip(f): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
I can't believe that people are telling her to apologise. She is a pregnant woman and the man slapped her. If she was not pregnant I am sure he would have beat her to a pulp. I wish she had slapped him back that would have shown him to respect people. Is a husband God? No he is not. You do not lay your hand on a woman much less a pregnant one. Some men are just simply agberos. Period. All those men here saying that she should apologize are simply wife beaters also. They know I am not lying so don't come here and try to deny it.

@ poster do not even consider aborting that baby and secondly stress is the last thing you need when you are pregnant. The absolute last thing. You just have to ignore him for now before he beats the child out of your body. I will say plan the future when the child is here and you have settled into motherhood. Your husband has to know in no uncertain terms that you will not accept that agberoish behavior and he has to be repentant because if he is not he will do it again and again and again. I am sorry but a man who slaps his pregnant wife and does not apologize and beg for forgiveness is not worth the poop in the toilet. The fact that he is not even talking to you shows me that he does not feel like he did anything wrong. That is dangerous.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by toosoon(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
**osisi:

why are all these males asking her to apologise when she was the one slapped?
apologise to stroke his little fragile ego
nonsense.
The man needs to grow up and learn how to be a man.

is that an advice? "The man needs to grow up and learn how to be a man."

please advice her and stop beating around the bush.
Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me by luvlawyer(f): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2009
Absolute nonsense!!! in fact, arrant nonsense!!! your husband slapped you twice and you are asking whether to apologise? where do women find these animals??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.