Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector (32600 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / APC Governors Shun Progressive Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Peacewealth(f): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2015
gbam! them go hear am oh... first to comment o dikwa very risky.....x
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by alaoeri: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2015
We are getting there, all sector will be cleanse. cool
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Demdem(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Think This Is The Best Time To Tie President Buhari To A Life Term Contract With A Release Clause Of 10Trillion Dollars, at least to dissuade the Western Countries From Snatching Him From Us.

This Kind Of Leader Is Rare To Find Anywhere!

Umu Wailing Wailers What Do You Think?

I concur 100%

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by DrObum(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2015
K
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Rayjaymay(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2015
No comment
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by MadCow1: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2015
So governors would start entering Arik and Chachangi with us? grin

Sai Captain President Muhammadu Anayo Buhari. .

Pilot and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

A man loved by all and hated by Wailers.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by oluwatunde1984(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Jesus is coming soon. Give your life to christ today tomorrow might be too late

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Goke7: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
CallPolice:
“We no longer help fly their girlfriends around as we used to.”

The Wailers will know better.

CHAI OUR MONEY REALLY SUFFER O!

3 Likes

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by shizzy7(f): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Sai baba,,, ride on I am solidly right behind you...

I am your Number 1 fan other fans don't really like you like I do..

4 Likes

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
I like Buharis Anti corruption campaign

www.raycom.ng/fashion
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by mmsen: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Think This Is The Best Time To Tie President Buhari To A Life Term Contract With A Release Clause Of 10Trillion Dollars, at least to dissuade the Western Countries From Snatching Him From Us.

You have an appalling notion of what a 'democracy' is.

You do not give such power to one man, that is how you end up with the abuses and regression of the military era.

I wish you people would learn from history instead of spouting juvenile dreams.

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Sweetlemon(f): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
I am crying tears of joy and pride that I was one of the few from my region who fought for this change we are seeing now.

God bless Ute O.
God bless all Change agents
God bless Buhari
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We are getting there..........

8 Likes

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by eagleeye2: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari's body language Earlier this morning we were told it was Buhari's Intergrity that helped the power sector..... Ok ohh. Kontinuu.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by kennyman2000(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
The status of the CHANGE is getting brighter and promising..
Kudos baba..

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by kuuljay(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2015
thank God I voted in this generation and is part of this monumental revolution

meanwhile

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I am crying tears of joy and pride that I was one of the few from my region who fought for this change we are seeing now.

God bless Ute O.
God bless all Change agents
God bless Buhari
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We are getting there..........
Don't delude Ur sef. They still. fly. private jet. After the bashing okorocha and rafiu received from the public not too long ago, they don't want to brag about it any more
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Burger01(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I agree with you in totality.

The wailers are too blind to good things around them. They will never see anything good in good smiley

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2015
U didn't enjoy the post... I see. But there's little we can do to help u.

Mee234:

Don't delude Ur sef. Those still fly private jet. After the bashing okorocha and rafiu received from the public not too long ago, them don't want to brag about it any more
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by ChappyChase: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Get sense abeg! It won't cost you much!
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
FreeGlobe shuns giving freebies as Buhari's body language hits the her industry - Wailers
grin
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by adonbilivit: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2015
ladyF:
Change is here

Sai Buhari

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
u forgot to include the smileys
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Saao(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Rochas and Oshiomole still fly private jet, I'm a stakeholder in the aviation sector so I want you guys to STFU
don't mind them, they want to rule by lying and deception. All those governors close to bihari are they not flying PJ till date?
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Sweetlemon(f): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Mee234:

Don't delude Ur sef. Those still fly private jet. After the bashing okorocha and rafiu received from the public not too long ago, them don't want to brag about it any more

Well, that's the whole point of this. People can now backlash and call their leaders to order, for the betterment of all. Now, if they steal at all it won't be rubbed in our faces, we won't be hearing of billions and trillions disappearing every week. It will be well trimmed down.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2015
dmandy:
U didn't enjoy the post... I see. But there's little we can do to help u.

No! I do not cos I am not brain dead nor blind.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Eiyaa

Mee234:

No! I do not cos I am not brain dead nor blind.

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by philips70(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2015
For Christ sake where's Anonimi on this thread? He must be very busy somewhere. This is his starch and banga soup.

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

a time will come when d wailing wailers will support baba dulllard for even 8th terms n the masturbating lying liars will be protesting n clamoring for his impeachment.
Am not a prophet but mark my words cos it shall come to pass.
We dont wail for just wailng sake, we wail for the betterment of nigeria.
Tinubu still de fly him jet, rochas still de fly, amarachi amaechi still flying, oshiomole de beast is still flying around town, so which govrs is d cable talkng abt?
99percent of pdp govrs left the seat, all govrs that r elected r newbies so which govrs were patronising them n hv laylow cause of mrs buhari?
God punish lying liars...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? / Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari / Why Did EFCC Refuse To Investigate The Following People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.