Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam (1648 Views)

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / EDOOFA Program REAL OR NOT / Horror As NLNG Workers Salary Slashed By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by Freshtee(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2015
I got a message from NLNG that i have been shortlisted for a job interview, that i should call somebody to get the details. I did call that person and he told me that the venue of the interview is in Abuja but that there is an option for those who cant make it to Abuja. The option is that applicant form will be sent to my email that i will need to go to cafe to print the form, attach a passport and append my signature but after i might have paid #7500 to one GTB account.
I just wanna know if this is not a scam because he also said the deadline for the payment is due today. Pls guys i need your help.
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by Dioxidane: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Mtcheww... I don't know why people still fall for this... No, it's not a scam. Go and pay the money in the bank. Ozeba!
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by CapitalX(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2015
You can pay if you have money for dash.
Be careful.
Don't be too desperate getting a job.
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by airsaylongcon: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2015
AFAIK, nobody from NLNG will ask you to pay a dime. All applications are done online. They communicate with you by email via the recruitment email address (don't wanna post it here so scammers don't start spoofing it). Smells like a Scam. Someone wants to use your money to flex weekend
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Any recruitment process that ask you to pay a kobo is not genuine. Its either a SCAM or a GNLD/MLM, NPGC MARKETING JOB.

No meaningful organisation will ask an interviewee to pay a kobo for an interview it is organizing.
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by Nitefury: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Dioxidane:
Mtcheww... I don't know why people still fall for this... No, it's not a scam. Go and pay the money in the bank. Ozeba!

There's absolutely nothing going on in the oil industry right now with regards to recruitment. Firms are even downsizing their workforce as the contracts ain't forthcoming.. I know this as a fact bro.. So no even bother yourself with these people..
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by airsaylongcon: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Nitefury:

There's absolutely nothing going on in the oil industry right now with regards to recruitment. Firms are even downsizing their workforce as the contracts ain't forthcoming.. I know this as a fact bro.. So no even bother yourself with these people..

NLNG is recruiting. Just that the process started almost 2 years ago now and is at a very very over advanced stage. No new recruitment I'm aware off
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by Dioxidane: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Nitefury:

Whether recruitment is going on or not, I wonder why people still take a second look at text messages or emails informing them of a job vacancy or inviting them to interviews, with phone numbers of people to call (especially from large corporations). It oozes SCAM!!! Scam artists must chop sha, so some guys would still fall for it.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by Aristortle10(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
D Nlng ish na scam, d Hrm man engineer femi davis say he was callin frm d office in abuja dat if I can't mk it to abj, I shud pay 7500k for screening. Pls don't fall for it, dy even still sent anoda email dat I hv made d final list for d interview. Dat I shud pay 26k for hotel reservations even told me dat basic salary is 430k. I come knw say na scam, beware of scammers don't fall prey.
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by airsaylongcon: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Meanwhile the real NLNG pays you a transport stipend. Paid as much as N200k for people they flew in from d UK
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by yatiki: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Breaking news from NLNG: DISCLAIMER - ALLEGED RECRUITERS FOR NLNG (Click the link to NLNG's website below to read about it)
http://www.nlng.com/NIGNLNG/News.aspx?ID=20

"The attention of Nigeria LNG Limited has been drawn to recent notice/ploy by some alleged recruiters, claiming to advertise vacant jobs and process employment for a fee on behalf of the company. NLNG HAS NO CONNECTION or dealings with these alleged recruiters..."
Re: NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam by ogechilyn(f): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Pls, I want to know if this is scam or real
Further to your response to our recent advert for Head of Internal control in a manufacturing company in Ogba, you are hereby invited for an interview as follows;
Date: 5/9/2015
Time: 1pm prompt
Venue: Tunde Ilori & co. 2nd floor 94a Iju road, opp. NNPC filling station. Iju Ishaga Agege.
Kindly come along with original and photocopies of your academic and professional qualifications, two passport photographs and a copy of your last pay slip.
Kindly confirm attendance through this number before Friday 4/9/2015

(1) (Reply)

WHY WE WANT YOU TO BE EMPLOYABLE / Earn Money Processing Email / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.