Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (13167 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2015
I'm sure every Girl who's a fan of Facebook, badoo, mingle2, 2go, whstsapp, twitter etc has experienced this: Men asking you for sexchat, which some ladies shamefully agree to undecided and some ladies even begging men too.

Once a guy adds a lady on 2go or Facebook etc, the way he starts the conversation tells you what his true intentions are, whether to sexchat with you or become friends with you. Some men ask directly, eg " can we sexchat" or " do you wanna sexchat"... while most of them ask you in corny and funny ways..

- "Are you alone?" this is lyk the most popular one! when ever a guy asks you that, just know he wants to sexchat with you.

- "what are u wearing" Lol lyk seriously? what does my clothes have to do with anything

- "wat do u lyk doing to enjoy urself?" I know this question looks innocent, buh some dirty guys use it undecided

- "What's the color of ur pant?" mtcheeeewwww

- " Wat is ur bra size"

- COMPLIMENTS! when a guy over compliments u, jz know that something else is on his mind. when his compliments start getting dirty, smthn else z on his mind.

- "Are u wearing pant?"

add more to the list grin

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Shebarh(f): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by 1miccza: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2015
You are not wrong for some,but i stopped all of that ages ago if i ever add a lady on any of those it would be because i want to be friends with her and nuffin else

4 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Lolzz, very annoying I tell ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Lil Wayne said it already :

Don't send me N*aked Pictures if I can't get N*aked with ya"...so if u aint f*cking Bon voyage...

I wonder the pleasure they get from this sexchat... Punishment of the highest order...

Chai... If I come this world again.. I would come as Me again....

14 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2015
THEY AINT MEN THEY ARE YOUNG BOYS IN A GROWN BODY.
REAL MEN LIKE US DNT ACT LIKE DAT.

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by falconey(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2015
your moniker alone is a symbol of sexchat!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
1miccza:
You are not wrong for some,but i stopped all of that ages ago if i ever add a lady on any of those it would be because i want to be friends with her and nuffin else

that's good smiley
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by ronald4lif(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2015
I think two things should be responsible for this which are that either the lady's dressing is suggestive or the guy in question is an adolescent.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

wat does my monicker have to do with this

ur monicker does nt elude sex appeal, yet I'm sure uve probably fvcked all the women in ur village, no offense. buh u shouldn't judge ppl anyhow undecided ok.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think two things should be responsible for this which are that either the lady's dressing is suggestive or the guy in question is an adolescent.

nt in all cases.
I remember opening my third 2go accnt last yr, I avnt even put my dp, yet a guy added me from 'FOOTBALL' room, asking me for sexchat and my username wasn't sexy or anything. no be say na flirt room I go oo.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Adelz(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

ur monicker does nt elude sex appeal, yet I'm sure uve probably fvcked all the women in ur village, no offense. buh u shouldn't judge ppl anyhow undecided ok.
but dat name though, you know erotic implies sex?
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by ggrin(f): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Some go be like "u like rough play or soft play"

Amu be like I like it hardgrin

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by xamuelotu(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Make I no talk b4 them ban me

Lalasticlala tongue
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by agarawu23(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Lil Wayne said it already :

Don't send me Naked Pictures if I can't get naked with ya"...so if u aint f*cking Bon voyage...

I wonder the pleasure they get from this sexchat... Punishment of the highest order...

Chai... If I come this world again.. I will come as Me again....
my mind cool
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2015
ggrin:

lols
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by xamuelotu(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Make I no take b4 them ban me

Lalasticlala tongue

1 Like

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by ggrin(f): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lols
what's lolsundecided
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2015
I personally encounter these with white men and mostly those nasty Arabs angry
I feel so sick whenever I received these BS kind of msg...
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by asumo12: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2015
ggrin:

Really?

shocked
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by asumo12: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2015
KashyBaby:
I personally encounter these with white men and mostly those nasty Arabs angry
I feel so sick whenever I received these BS kind of msg...

Really? undecided

How low is your libido?

grin

Nooffense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by ThatVaselineGuy: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Mtcheew undecided

Useles gels angry

7 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Fulaboy(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2015
In as much as I hate sexting undecided
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by falconey(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

its not judgement but mere statement...........kai!! So insensitive of you.

Oh I forgot girls are always sentimental, FYI I don't Bleep a lot I'm a saint! 'Coverted'
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by valmunich(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
wow. . . I wonder what she was thinking tagging the mods To move this well orchestrated baloney to the front page

We really have clowns on this site sad

5 Likes

Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Philipsdael(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
onomeglo:
Lolzz, very annoying I tell ya
dem ma like to form. #Issokey. You are, who you are when nobody's whatching.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√
whatever u say.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is not abt libido issue baby, i juz dont like the way they talk...we women are NOT a sex object u know..but these nasty men only shows how low the level of their intelligence & manners.
asumo12:

Really? undecided

How low is your libido?

grin

Nooffense
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by wristbangle: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

My God... Sparking comment bro.

Meanwhile eroticangelina, this guy has said it all. Don't let's waste our time analysing the situation over and over again.
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by McEwen(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
What you putting on baby?

Snap and send me grin grin

Cc:kingtom
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by asumo12: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin

KashyBaby:
This is not abt libido issue baby, i juz dont like the way they talk...we women are NOT a sex object u know..but these nasty men only shows how low the level of their intelligence & manners.

cool
Re: Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat by wristbangle: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
KashyBaby:

Category of men who fall under sex chatting ladies are adolescent/perverts.

A man in his mature age saddled with so many responsibilities won't think of approaching ladies for sex let alone sex chatting them.

It's being a while kashybaby. Hope u are good?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji / Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman / Photos From Popular Ugandan Socialite Honey Suleman Alleged Sextape (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.