Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me (13028 Views)

I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) / My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Adaeze003(f): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Odikwa serious
Please date the fiancé and allow them to break up cause it wouldn't have been a good marriage anyways. Your friend will naturally cut off ties with you, which will be good for her since your obviously not a good friend. The dude will probably break up with you later but at least your friend will have taken the trash out of her life wink

*thumbs up*

I was a lil speechless on this one but you said it all... wink

Girls dey fall hand seriously, best friend indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by ellabooz(f): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good morning guys.. I've been burdened with this so I decided share.

My best friend's been engaged to her fiance for over six months now and they intend on getting Married soon.

Now the thing is even before they were engaged and still dating, I and her fiance were very close friends to the extent of him coming to me whenever they had a fight for advice which I did give him with with no negative thoughts. .

Now just last week, he came to my place all drunk and wasted. I know him and I know he doesn't drink so I knew something bad happened. In his drunken state I tried asking him what the matter was but he wouldn't tell. Few minutes later he was dosing off on my couch and woke up an hour later as he was back to his senses. I served him food to eat since he was hungry and then asked him again what the matter was to have made him gotten himself drunk.

The next thing I knew was him going on his knees and telling me stuff like ; he made a mistake in dating my friend and it was me he really loved. That he had loved me from day one but didn't have the guts to tell me cuz of my friend and that he was fed up with my friend and now sincerely wants me to be his and be the only one in his life.

Guys am really confused as I don't know what to do now. . I sent him out of the house telling him I was gonna think about it but I know I shouldn't have told him that but sent him out rightly out.

Please I need your advice. . I don't want to hurt my friend's feelings neither do I want to hurt his own too. . Thanks..

Matured comments please..

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove

My email is not working fine.
I would have sent you a PM.
Anyways, it's not a big deal.
Please are you what zone?
I mean S'S or NE or SE.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by holusormi(m): 2:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Before anything , hope he wil claim tha pregnancy in your stomach , or wait ooo ,, sad , is that yo normal belly shocked
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by odeku95(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

My best friend's been engaged to her fiance for over six months now and they intend on getting Married soon.

Now the thing is even before they were engaged and still dating, I and her fiance were very close friends to the extent of him coming to me whenever they had a fight for advice which I did give him with with no negative thoughts. .

Now just last week, he came to my place all drunk and wasted. I know him and I know he doesn't drink so I knew something bad happened. In his drunken state I tried asking him what the matter was but he wouldn't tell. Few minutes later he was dosing off on my couch and woke up an hour later as he was back to his senses. I served him food to eat since he was hungry and then asked him again what the matter was to have made him gotten himself drunk.

The next thing I knew was him going on his knees and telling me stuff like ; he made a mistake in dating my friend and it was me he really loved. That he had loved me from day one but didn't have the guts to tell me cuz of my friend and that he was fed up with my friend and now sincerely wants me to be his and be the only one in his life.

Guys am really confused as I don't know what to do now. . I sent him out of the house telling him I was gonna think about it but I know I shouldn't have told him that but sent him out rightly out.

Please I need your advice. . I don't want to hurt my friend's feelings neither do I want to hurt his own too. . Thanks..

Add me up on whatapp let's talk about this in a more mature way 07015127227
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by sseunth(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2015
odeku95:

Add me up on whatapp let's talk about this in a more mature way 07015127227
werey re oo

Smart guy......

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Toks2008(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Sugarbee sugarbee sugarbee how many times i call you?

Apparently you have been nursing some subliminal feelings for this guy because to me im kindda put aback for you to opine that you do not want to hurt the guy's feelings. What oriburuku feelings is the guy having towards you? gosh! that guy deserves a straight full palm slap on the face.

Sugarbee please forget that randy guy and if you will eb a good friend, try saying some stuffs to your friend with a hidden message to show that she just might be making a crazy mistake wanting to marry the guy.

What the guy feels towards you is nothing but infatuation,unreasoning love or initial gragra.

https://www.nairaland.com/2432231/how-avoid-falling-into-trap
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Sugarbee sugarbee sugarbee how many times i call you?

Apparently you have been nursing some subliminal feelings for this guy because to me im kindda put aback for you to opine that you do not want to hurt the guy's feelings. What oriburuku feelings is the guy having towards you? gosh! that guy deserves a straight full palm slap on the face.

Sugarbee please forget that randy guy and if you will eb a good friend, try saying some stuffs to your friend with a hidden message to show that she just might be making a crazy mistake wanting to marry the guy.

What the guy feels towards you is nothing but infatuation,unreasoning love or initial gragra.

https://www.nairaland.com/2432231/how-avoid-falling-into-trap

Lol thanks
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
vizkiz:

it is even suprising you are giving this a thought. Have you informed your friend about this?
If no, I think it is still very much early to tell her before things start going ugly.

Have you ever been called a hoe before? NO? Ok, you need to kEep yourself from being the next rated city hoe. Because that is what your friend will call you when she realises what has been happening. She will feel betrayed(she trusts you as a "best" friends)

That's why I don't like keeping female friends I swear,most of them are so competitive,they always want to have what you have.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Cutehector:
am already pissed off sef... I feel lyk given her a slap so she gona come bak to her senses.. She can go ahead and steal her best frnd's fiance.. Its her call.. I dnt see any reason why people should be beggn her to hav sense

Me ooo I don't like friends at alll,they are terrible,if only one could see through them
angry
Cutehector:
am already pissed off sef... I feel lyk given her a slap so she gona come bak to her senses.. She can go ahead and steal her best frnd's fiance.. Its her call.. I dnt see any reason why people should be beggn her to hav sense

Me ooo I don't like friends at alll,they are terrible,if only one could see through them
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

*thumbs up*

I was a lil speechless on this one but you said it all... wink

Girls dey fall hand seriously, best friend indeed.

Girls dey fall hand like die....friends of now a days would stab u in the face and feel no remorse at all

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
esosa993:

angry

esp ur female frnds.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Cutehector:
esp ur female frnds.

Yes ,the last one I had was a terrible friend and ever since we fought have been bitter toward girls....and have kept to my self for over 1year now without keeping female friends
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by fajani(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

my point of view is this, that guy just want to taste you,though you are the type of gurl that every guy will die to taste you.... There is no future for both of you,sooner or later that guy will see you as a betrayal, he will see you as a loose girl, don't just try and date the guy oooooo. My candid advice, the guy don't really know your character he concluded saying he made a mistake after banging your friend, the guy must be crazy, a nasty drunkard, tell him to accept your friend as his own portion of ground given to him to till.if he can't live with your friend then how can he adhere to you, the birds of the same feathers flock together
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
esosa993:

Yes ,the last one I had was a terrible friend and ever since we fought have been bitter toward girls....and have kept to my self for over 1year now without keeping female friends
wooooow! Over one year! That's a lot of time bae! Time dey say, heals and u'v gotten an overdose of healing... Can I be a friend? Please
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:
Y is dis sugarbee in luv anoda pesin wen u av a vaseline

Wondas undecided

Av u eva try vaseline b4 Try it
mehnnn diz guy is a clown!
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by malele(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hello is this the sugarbee i have as facebook friend? that linda ikeji put up her pic on her site sometime ?
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 3:07am On Sep 03, 2015
malele:

Hello is this the sugarbee i have as facebook friend? that linda ikeji put up her pic on her site sometime ?
Nah.. Not me at all
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nah.. Not me at all

No sleep?
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by SUGARBEE(f): 3:41am On Sep 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

No sleep?
was reading all through. . Can't sleep again
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Friend2015(m): 5:02am On Sep 03, 2015
I think you should not accept his advances. that said, tell him to refrain from such tots and try to work out things with your friend. If that fails, then it becomes imperative that you find a way to inform your friend about the whole debacle
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by malele(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nah.. Not me at all

ok if u say so, but ur nairaland profile pic looks veery much like her, though u have changed it after charlse nneji said something about it.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by malele(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Why should u accept his advances,do u and ur friend want to be laughed at by him.
if u are looking for a guy, there are gd guys every were, pls free that guy.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by highmood(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:

why would you in the first place allow or entertain you friend's guy in ur house without her knowledge. For me, my girl don't allow her friends get close to me talk more or entertaining(and I don't blame her). To show how much cunning girls are, her friend one day quickly kissed me before she could turn her back towards us.
again, I sensed you are having a crush for him. For the fact that you are with no man, the stories or imagination of how they stay together or make love may have incited ur feelings or desire to have him too.
Now, except you want to have issues with ur friend, except you want to have heartbreak as soon as that lust not love disappears, then don't attempt to give his request a thought. What he wants his your body and if he gets that, he would be okay. If u know u are also lust in him, then u guys should do it and depart or you can ignore him completely and get a man that would give you all the things you lust after in him. I mean, there are million people out there that can give you more than what he has. I wonder why most women love forbidden fruits which eventually poisons thier life and joy forever? undecided
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by jabojafa(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
SUGARBEE:

He says he's sincerely in love with me.. I don't even know what to think again
sorry bt is dis d first time a guy is tellin you dt he loves you? Dont be deceived, what you want to do is goin to breed more enemies for you than friends. Though i cant see your dp, am sure u are a fine girl according to some of d comments i hv read. Dnt worry, your own man will surely come. It is vry easy to tell a girl 'i luv you'. Jst leave dt man cos he doesnt luv u.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by jabojafa(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37188222]

I can't just think straight about this.. It's kinda overwhelming.. [/quote sugarbee sorry i hv to be harsh on you. Jst becos a guy dt is comfortable tells u he luvs u and u are confused? Wot if sm1 dash u 5million naira now dt means u go faint. Dt guy is nt for you. God is nt a confusionist, he cant bring somebody dat is engaged to be married your way. He wud only bring some1 dt is single/free your way. Plz forget dat guy. Think of it dis way if d guy can betray his fiancee for how many years dt he claims to luv, dont you tink he can do worse to you if he eventually get d chance? Dont be desperate for marriage if nt you will rush out d way u rush in.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by danbrowndmf(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:

for you to even tell him you will think about it ,ts bodly written in your eyes that u have an atom of love for him.

But remember you will surely hurt your friend.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by malele(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2015
I wanna meet u sugarbee
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by cherriex(f): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Am currently single. . Maybe that's why he could say that
So u have the intention of going out with ur so called
Best friends fiancee of all the men out there,because to
Me there's nothing to even CONSIDER esp about Hurting his feelings.
remember Karma is a b*tch,so don't go do what u dnt want to happen to
You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club / I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. / Am Still In Love With Ahmed Musa- Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.