Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Mushroom Invasion: Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mushroom Invasion: Help (810 Views)

. / Mushroom Cultivation Simplified / See The Mushroom I Harvested From The Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mushroom Invasion: Help by rottenegg: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
This rainy season has brought alot of strange plants growing and invading my back yard. The most consistent of them all are these mushrooms. They just spring up and disappear within 4 days. I've got kids at home and they are very curious. Afraid they might decide to ''pinch and taste''.
Mushrooms have been known to be poisonous, so please, are these dangerous?
It's everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / Matured Female Rabbits For Sale / What Disease Could Have Led To This Post Mortem Symptoms ****picture**,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.