Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer (975 Views)

Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) / An Epic Reply From A Friend To A Job Scammer / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by AbbeyOlumeto: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (Ogunbiyi) is a Nigerian based in Dubai whose main vocation now is to dupe unsuspecting Nigerians of their hard earned money and this post is the first of a series I intend doing on him. He is more or less a relative to me, so, I didn't find it difficult or had any hesitation doing business with him.

Early in January this year he told me about the availability of job openings in Dubai. He said it will cost me #360,000 to process the job and that includes my visa and ticket. I paid the first #100,000 on the 16th of January into the Zenith Bank account number (1013398258) he gave me. He said he has a way of collecting the money in Dubai. After some hours same he said he has collected it. All our conversation is on Whatsapp because I always avoid calls during transactions like this for easy reference. After the first 100k I have paid 330k more, that is 70k more than what we previously agreed on because he was citing exchange rate differences. I paid all these within a month and 10 days, that means I made the last payment on the 26th of February. Since that time, it has been excuses upon excuses. Twice he had sent fake tickets to me. I was buying into his excuses until May when I realized I wasn't the only one he is doing this to. He did it to his nephew and another guy in Lagos who communicates with me on a daily basis. He collected money from these 2 since last year. There countless other people and because of this he has been finding it difficult visiting his family in Nigeria. I am sure I will collect my money from him but I'm just doing this to alert other people not to fall into his trap.

Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by AbbeyOlumeto: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
The pictures I posted are jpg but don't know why it's coming out this way. Pls what do I do?
Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by espn(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
AbbeyOlumeto:
The pictures I posted are jpg but don't know why it's coming out this way. Pls what do I do?
lol the guy get science that's why the pictures refused to upload.

1 Like

Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by AbbeyOlumeto: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
I pray his science doesn't work here. I really need help to be able to post the pics
Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by Daddybee: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
I wish I could help. So many of them on the prowl but I know they can't win all the time. Will send some forums in Dubai to you. We must nail them all and some agencies will be so interested. I will send address to your email.
Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by AbbeyOlumeto: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
His pic

Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by AbbeyOlumeto: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fake ticket

Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by AbbeyOlumeto: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sample of payment
Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by AbbeyOlumeto: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sample of payment

Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by NoRetreat(m): 3:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Fish eating fish. Please forward it EFCC.
Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by anyimgbo(m): 6:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Op you don't know your problem.Infact your problem is not unemployment but greed,so you have that amount to throw around.am beginning to think what we are facing in this country is not unemployment but greed."get rich quick syndrome"
Re: Moses Olusola Oluwabiyi (ogunbiyi) - Dubai Based Job Scammer by AbbeyOlumeto: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2015
@anyimgbo: too bad if that's what you think because you don't know how I came about the money and there is nobody that doesn't aspire to move up. Did you call this a "get rich quick syndrome"?

(1) (Reply)

Bank Robbery At Diamond Bank Off ELEKAHIA/ORDINACE LINK ROAD Port-harcourt / Woman Reportedly Butchered To Death By Her Husband's Brothers...-graphic Photos / Burglar Gets Stuck In His Victim's Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.